Start by marking “Every Road To You (Espresso Empire, #1)” as Want to Read:
Every Road To You (Espresso Empire, #1)

Every Road To You (Espresso Empire, #1)

His business is her pleasure

Beauty's about more than just appearance—it's a state of mind. And at the helm of Espresso Cosmetics' spa division, Tia Gray gives clients makeovers of a lifetime. After an inspiring transformation, a runaway grandmother takes off for Vegas on the back of a motorcycle. But persuading the woman's powerful, sexy grandson that this trip is a rit
Published February 18th 2014 by Harlequin Kimani (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Every Road To You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Road To You

Sophie Sealy
Aug 08, 2015 Sophie Sealy rated it it was amazing
Don't know whose story I love most, grandson or grandma.
Marie Long
Apr 18, 2016 Marie Long rated it really liked it
Every Road To You (Espresso Empire, #1) by Phyllis Bourne
Every Road to You follows Tia, Director of a cosmetics company, and Ethan, a lawyer, on a crazy, but fun adventure across the country to find Ethan's living-on-the-edge grandmother, Carol, who had ran away with her long-time sweetheart.

This was a really fun, sweet romance to read. It had me engrossed all the way until the very last page. I love all of Ms. Bourne's books because she weaves such fun and interesting characters into an unforgettable story. Ethan is a complete worrywart about his a
C.
Apr 06, 2014 C. rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, m-f
In spite of the set-up in which the hero blackmails the heroine into accompanying him on a road trip, the heroine has a lot of agency in this one. She doesn't end up going with him because of the threatened lawsuit; she goes with him because she is in cahoots with his grandmother, and is thwarting his efforts to "protect" the old woman by interfering with her bucket-list exploits.

I've got to be honest here: Ethan's grandmother, Carol, may be my favourite person in this book. I would seriously re
Megan
Sep 06, 2016 Megan rated it it was amazing
The terrible thing about this book is that, at one point, the characters have the possibility to eat cinnamon rolls, and I was looking forward to that, BUT THEN THEY DON'T.

Everything else about this book was wonderful: the romance was nuanced and hot, the story was fun and unique, and the characters were engaging all the way through. Bourne brought a lot of thoughtfulness to standard tropes and archetypes.

The cinnamon rolls though. IDC that Tia makes up for it later by eating everything in sight
Marilyn Diamond
Nov 12, 2015 Marilyn Diamond rated it it was amazing
There was a story within a story. Great story telling. Get you a bucket list at any age and go on any wooden roller-coaster. Find your passion and or dream and live your life no matter what age. Carol Wright lived her life to the fullest. Carol Wright found the love of her life after everything was over and had a make-over that included red converses thanks to Tia Gray of Expresso Cosmetics and Spa. When Carol's grand-son Ethan finds out that his grand-mother has hit the road on a Harley for a ...more
Té Russ
Mar 25, 2014 Té Russ rated it it was amazing
Tia Gray runs Espresso Sanctuary. When she gives a makeover to a dear old friend, the transformation isn’t just on the outside, it’s on the inside as well. Carol feels young again and she’s out to do all of the things she’s been missing out on, much to the dismay of her grandson Ethan Wright.
When Carol decides to take off on a road trip, on the back of a motorcycle no less, Ethan demands that Tia come along with him to find her and talk some sense into his grandmother.
What ensues is a road trip
Brenda
Mar 05, 2014 Brenda rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!I literally could not put it down. I was so drawn into the characters I felt like I was on the highways with them. I laughed so much with this story and had a little tear as well. Grandma was a trip, but I could see me doing the same thing. Bucket list here I come! If you've not read "Every Road to You", what are you waiting for, GO GET IT! It's a great read. Ms. Phyllis, I can't wait til the second one comes out. Great book, great read!
Lisa
Apr 16, 2014 Lisa rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: any one who like romance novels!
I enjoyed the writing style of Ms. Bourne; details and descriptive words that allowed me to picture the story line in my head were a very welcome treat. Being a white, middle-aged woman, I can honestly say women of all ages and colors would appreciate this adventure! I was pleased to receive this book from a goodreads giveaway!
Stephanie Faris
Mar 22, 2014 Stephanie Faris rated it it was amazing
Phyllis Bourne is an amazing talent, with the ability to create strong, lovable characters that you can't help but root for! By the time I finished Every Road to You, I felt like I'd been on vacation along with the characters...and I'm now craving a road trip to Metropolis! I highly recommend this book.
Kendra Griffin
Mar 09, 2014 Kendra Griffin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
EVERY ROAD TO YOU

EVERY ROAD TO YOU

PHYLLIS BOURNE IS AN AMAZING WRITER AND IS FASTLY BECOMING ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS. ETHAN AND TIA'S STORY WAS EVERYTHING TRUE LOVE BRINGS OUT IN COUPLES WHO DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER LONG, BUT KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE IS A FOREVER KINDA LOVE.
Shone
Apr 03, 2014 Shone rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All romance junkies
The clique opposite attract has never been clearer than when reading spa owner Tia Gray and Lawyer Ethan Wright story. As they embark on an adventure each for very different reasons they learn to respect and listen to each other. There were some very funny moments as well as some scary ones in this story. The back drop story of Carol and Glenn will restore you belief in lover everlasting.
Reshemah
Mar 08, 2014 Reshemah rated it it was amazing
This was another fun read by Phyllis Bourne. Who would have ever thought how much fun Ethan and Tia would have chasing Ethan's grandma, Carol and her male friend Glenn across country while she completes her bucket list. I fully enjoyed this story and I can't wait to read more about the Espresso Empire.
Nikita Isaac
Mar 03, 2014 Nikita Isaac rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading Every Road to You by Phyllis Bourne. I loved it! It was a great story about Tia and Ethan. The building of their relationship as they following his grandmother who is on an motorcycle ride across the country fulfilling her bucket list was beautiful. I can't wait to read the second book in the series.
Tamla Jones
Mar 22, 2014 Tamla Jones rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot, Fun, Sexy

This was a very fun and sexy read. I enjoyed the characters immensely. Connecting with someone so completely in a short amount of time was extremely satisfying to read about.
Harlequin Books
"The journey of this novel is a thrilling one, ... the author offers engaging characters, passionate love scenes and an awesome message of following your heart". (RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars)

Miniseries: Espresso Empire
pamela stroman
Mar 06, 2014 pamela stroman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Wow, this book was just excellent. if you love a good romance novel this is most definitely the book for you. Tia and Ethan's story was cute and funny how they finished each other's sentences.
Pretty
Apr 21, 2014 Pretty rated it it was amazing
Love the book!
From his description, instead of him blackmailing me to go and round up his grandmother; I probably would have blackmailed him into taking me along for the ride, but not to find his grandmother.
Sharon Cooper
May 26, 2014 Sharon Cooper rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
This was a fun read. I especially LOVED the grandmother and her neighbor - hilarious! The main characters were likeable, but in my opinion - it was the grandmother's character that made the story enjoyable.
Matysha
Apr 15, 2014 Matysha rated it really liked it
This is my first Phyllis Bourne novel but it definitely won't be my last. The characters had and laughing from beginning to end. The love that characters had for each other was WONDERFUL!!!!!!
Stacey Williams
Mar 15, 2014 Stacey Williams rated it it was amazing
Mrs. Bourne you have done it again!!! This book was so good ... I didn't want it to end!!! I need to go on a road trip real soon !!! LOL.
Ava Smith-forrest
Fun

This was so much fun. I don't who I enjoyed most the brief visits with Carol and Glenn or Tia and the handsome ATT Wright falling in love.
Jessica Jones Barrs
Nov 12, 2015 Jessica Jones Barrs rated it really liked it
Good book. But got irritated with Ethan and Tia finishing each other sentences. I found no point of that.
Kesha
Sep 14, 2014 Kesha rated it it was amazing
This was a very good book. I loved the story and all the characters. Will definitely read more from this author.
Elisabeth W.  Rauch
May 25, 2015 Elisabeth W. Rauch rated it really liked it
Shelves: maggies-judge
Definitely an enjoyable read. Interesting characters, a tight plot, and a lot of solid life advice. An outlier among the other's of its genre I've been assigned to read lately.
Read In Colour
Read In Colour rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2016
Toni
Feb 22, 2014 Toni rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story. Adversaries who end up falling in love. Golden love.
JMoss
JMoss rated it really liked it
Oct 20, 2015
Shauntavia Mcintyre
Shauntavia Mcintyre rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2014
Akneza16
Akneza16 rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2015
Ra Shaunda Miller
Ra Shaunda Miller rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Night Games (The Blue Dynasty, #1)
  • Diamond Dreams
  • Field of Pleasure  (New York Sabers Football, #1)
  • Chemistry of Desire
  • Island for Two: Hawaii Magic\Fiji Fantasy
  • Her Perfect Candidate
  • Seduced by the Playboy
  • Just One Taste (The Buchanans of Alaska, #2; Coles Family, #4)
  • Case for Seduction
  • Body Heat
  • Our First Embrace
  • To Tempt a Wilde (Wilde in Wyoming, #1)
  • Twice the Temptation
A native of Chicago’s Southside, Phyllis Bourne began her writing career as a crime reporter for the Ft. Wayne News-Sentinel and the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. After years of chasing cops and criminals, she left reporting to write about life’s sweeter side.

Nowadays her stories are filled with heart-stopping heroes and happy endings. Phyllis is 2010 RT Book Reviews nominee for Best Multicultural
More about Phyllis Bourne...