Start by marking “Naruto, Vol. 25: Brothers (Naruto, #25)” as Want to Read:
Naruto, Vol. 25: Brothers (Naruto, #25)

Naruto, Vol. 25: Brothers (Naruto #25)

4.4  ·  Rating Details ·  5,015 Ratings  ·  66 Reviews
Sasuke delves deep to remember how his brother Itachi became the feared ninja he is today! In the bloody battle that ensues between Naruto and his best friend, Naruto realizes that being close to an Uchiha brother could mean his downfall.
Published December 4th 2007 by VIZ Media LLC (first published December 3rd 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto, Vol. 25, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naruto, Vol. 25

Brad
Aug 01, 2015 Brad rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, fantasy
It's really easy to get sucked into this volume. A few revelations about Itachi and Sasuke come out here, including the nature of getting the Mangekyo sharingan.

(view spoiler)

What a mindfuck.

I keep tearing up.
Angelica
May 28, 2010 Angelica rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, naruto
AWW! This book is all about saskue's past.
It explains what happened before and after the day the uchiha clan was wiped out. It was sad and sweet to see the relationship between Saskue and his brother Itachi. Although Sakue loved Itachi a lot; he has a grudge against him for leaving him without a family, and for changing from being a harmless and caring brother to a power hungry murderer (who killed the entire uchiha clan except his brother.)
Taruia
Feb 26, 2014 Taruia rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
It's back. I thought Naruto had drifted a bit over the past few volumes but it is back, this time with Sasuke's back story. Sasuke is trying to kill Naruto, but why? Ah. I hope that this story arc remains tight like it is so far.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Aug 26, 2016 Nidah (SleepDreamWrite) rated it it was amazing
So in the series, you get backstory. Sometimes its okay and other times you're like, that's the reason, really? But with this one, it one of the better ones. Yeah, I get now why Sasuke's broodingness. And why his big bro is a little creepy. Good volume.
Aja: The Narcoleptic Ninja
Definitely one of my favorite volumes so far and probably one of my favorites overall.
Ahmad Sharabiani
Naruto, Vol. 25: Brothers (Naruto, #25), Masashi Kishimoto
Wickedshizuku
Feb 03, 2016 Wickedshizuku rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anime fans, Manga fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Anime-planet.com
Jumping in on Chapter 217: For Someone Important..!!!
Gaara of the Sand Village comes to the aid of Rock, Lee who is fighting the sick member of the Sound Five, Kimimaro. This ninja has a Kekkiginkai (Family Bloodline Limit/ Superpower what have you,) that enables him to expel bone daggers. Then regenerating the missing bone instantly. This to my mind brings up very interesting scientific hypothesis.
Anyhow it's a fight between the invincible shield and the perfect spear. Information is also colle
Rohan Varghese
Apr 15, 2014 Rohan Varghese rated it really liked it
Comfort

I like it because of its morals and the different action that is there in the book and I also have read most of the books in this collection and I look for to finishing the selection. I think that the book is really full of action and comedy which is really fun to read. I think that the manga s going really wel and i like reading more of it.

#YOLO
Richard Tokebroker
Sep 03, 2014 Richard Tokebroker rated it it was amazing
*Sigh* I can't tell you why I love Naruto as much as I do, but the narrative really isn't half bad. I'm surprised myself at how much I actually feel for the characters, Masashi Kishimoto truly does a splendid job.
James Dunphy
Nov 10, 2014 James Dunphy rated it it was ok
The long-winded, sappy, drama of the Uchiha clan. This volume takes a severe veer in the opposite direction to explain the downfall of the clan, Sasuke's perpetual moaning angst, and why Itachi is such a jerk. A big momentum killer after fighting the sound ninja for the last four volumes.
Anderson Gomez
Mar 31, 2009 Anderson Gomez rated it liked it
i think this was the best naruto-book whene they fight i thought naruto was going 2 win well no he lost but i got in to it and started readying more well i recomend this book for people that like comics.please start reading book 1 becouse then you wont understand but its a good book
kim song ng
Jul 22, 2015 kim song ng rated it liked it
Basically almost the entire volume was a backstory
Hamad
Dec 14, 2016 Hamad rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics-mangas
Loved it so much! The story is brilliant !
However I highly doubt itachi actually did that. I have my own theories but I don't wanna look stupid in front of those who already know what happened ! But if events actually took just as they are from Sasuke's perspective then I will be truly disappointed !

Itachi didn't tell him the truth so that Sasuke can grow stronger ! But why ? idk.

Sasuke has been annoying everyone so far. But his actions are understandable too.
Diana Lynn
Dec 31, 2016 Diana Lynn rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Backstory of the Uchiha clan comes in abundance in this volume. Sasuke's story is so interesting to me. I love finding out more and more about why he is so bent on revenge. Of course, having watched the show, I'm aware of the turnout and it sheds new light on some things revisiting this and knowing what happens. Amazing.
Kanna
Jan 12, 2017 Kanna rated it it was ok
I'm really beginning to hate Sasuke. Every time he is in one of these volumes, I'm immediately disinterested and want him killed off.
Winnie
Nov 25, 2016 Winnie rated it it was amazing
Love it!! And kinda feel bad for Sasukebut also hates him!! Why does he listen to his bitchy brother and not his father?
Marialena I.
Nov 29, 2016 Marialena I. rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
One of my favourite volumes so far! Itachi's backstory and his relationship with Sasuke!
Seno
Oct 31, 2016 Seno rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cerita masa lalu klan Uchiha yang mengenaskan :(
James
Nov 06, 2016 James rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Why Sasuke seeks power at any cost.
Ashley
May 24, 2013 Ashley rated it really liked it
Kathleen
Jul 06, 2015 Kathleen rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
This installment really didn't have that much to it. Perhaps if I had not seen the anime first and knew the story already, it would have been more interesting for me.

Basically, it starts with Naruto being egged into fighting Sasuke. I loved that part, their relationship dynamic was great. I suppose that is what draws me to this story so much: the relationships and experiences the characters have with each other. They all feel so real. It is a testament to Kishimoto's ability as an author when h
Soul
Jul 05, 2011 Soul rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2011
I must say it is and it will forever be(fingers crossed) my favorite Manga novel read.

the way Masashi Kishimoto described the characters is just awesome, you get to see them growing up, becoming responsible... powerful...

and it is not just characters,

The plot itself is so much bigger... u simply can't get enough of it. and add to that,

u get more than just entertainment, you learn...
what is
responsibility,
respect,
kindness,
friendship...

so it is not just a manga it is a way of living... The sprite
Moe
Jun 06, 2010 Moe rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 4th-grade
First of all, I didn't buy this book. I got if from one of my friends at school. I've been waiting for this for a long time and when I got it, I read it in a day. This one was very interesting. I am really into this kind of art. If you are looking for a suitable book to read at bedtime with your children, this is not one of them. It' chronicles the life of a trouble-maker in a ninja academy and there are 80 long, amazing, breath-taking books in this series. I can't wait to read all of the rest. ...more
Jairon Perkins
I just read a book called Naruto vol.25. It is about a boy named Naruto he is trying to save his allie who didn't want to be saved they were in a battlefield.

I liked this book because it has a lot of fighting and action in it and I love action movies, books. I also like it because I am a visual person and this book is a graphic novel. I would recommend this book to any visual people because it has a lot of pictures.

Ashley Chen
Jul 23, 2012 Ashley Chen rated it it was amazing

Marino
Nov 23, 2010 Marino added it
This book is cool because i am a big fan of naruto and i know every episode of naruto.What happen in this this vol was the sasuke and naruto are going to the cave and they going to meet with kakashi.There were going to be a fight and naruto and sasuke are going to win.But naruto have the nine tila fox that is really great.
Carmine
Apr 03, 2016 Carmine rated it it was amazing
Lacerante ed emozionante, il duello tra Naruto e Sasuke delinea due personaggi titanici all'interno del manga.
Non in scena, ma ben presente sullo sfondo, la spaventosa figura di Itachi, personaggio chiave dell'intera storia.

Lo scontro ( per la verità ) viene un pochettino sacrificato, preferendo lo sviluppo di flashback funzionali nel delineare gli Uciha e lo Sharingan.
Raymond Jimenez
This was a magnificent book. Overwhelming if not. I love the action between both brothers itachi and sasuke. Theres still much i dont know but itachi did something that must have angered sasuke and im hopping to see a sequel to this book. I believe people can relate to this book because you want your brother to be proud of you not a major dissapointment.
Kyle
May 21, 2009 Kyle added it
I learned that naruto is the best character to me and he is type of person who never gives up and always stay strong, I wish I can be like him one day, even if he dont know you he would still help you
Damein
Mar 11, 2009 Damein added it
  • Bleach, Volume 20
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...

Naruto (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)
  • Naruto, Vol. 03: Bridge of Courage (Naruto, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: The New Opponents (Naruto, #4)
  • Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 06: The Forest of Death (Naruto, #6)
  • Naruto, Vol. 07: Orochimaru's Curse (Naruto, #7)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Naruto, Vol. 09: Turning the Tables (Naruto, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)