Start by marking “Pinterest Perfect!: Creative prompts & pin-worthy projects inspired by the artistic community of Pinterest” as Want to Read:

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  38 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Pinterest is one of the fastest-growing social media sites on the Internet -- especially among creative professionals and arts & crafts enthusiasts. Beautifully designed to emulate the clean, elegant aesthetics of Pinterest that users recognize and love, Pinterest Perfect! features the artwork, projects, and inspirational designs of talented artists and crafters, each ...more
Published May 1st 2014 by Walter Foster Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Pinterest Perfect!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pinterest Perfect!

Lucie Paris
Dec 06, 2015 Lucie Paris rated it liked it
Not what I was expecting but yet interesting.

To be honest, I was looking for a book about Pinterest but one that would have focus on the way you could use this social media as an artist. So when, I browse through the book I was dissapointed because i was expecting something different.

Then, I went back at the beginning and learn about great creative people who were willing to share tip and secrets to realise craft, paintings and original gift through this book.
And it was a really nice journey as
May 21, 2015 2kasmom rated it it was amazing
Inside this creative and color filled book are the ideas and "pins" that can make magic happen for a craft project. There are simple and easy "pin-worthy" items that make is easier to put a craft piece together.

If you have used Pinterest(c) at all in the recent years, you know that the followers on this web site are going to "pin" a picture that has a project, recipe, picture, quote or anything they can enjoy and save it to a folder they create called a "board." This allows the user to return to
Jul 08, 2015 Sara rated it really liked it
I found this book in the clearance section at Hobby Lobby, on my way to check out. It was definitely a spur of the moment purchase: I read the title ("Pinterest Perfect? I enjoy Pinterest!"), opened it to a random page (which happened to feature illustrations by the charming Gemma Correll), and immediately added it to my shopping cart. I don't regret my purchase, and would even go as far to say that this book is well worth it's list price of $19.99... To the right customer.

I love this book becau
Jun 01, 2015 Bunny rated it liked it
I downloaded this book from Edelweiss with an open mind. I was really interested to see the kinds of projects that would be featured in this book.

And, for the most part, I wasn't disappointed. There are quite a few projects in here that are neat, and that I want to try out for myself. The pictures are perfect, the instructions are fairly easy to follow. Good stuff.

However. I downloaded this book from Edelweiss with one big giant thought rattling around in my brain. And, upon finishing the book,
Nov 21, 2014 Lilah rated it liked it
It was not what I was expecting. The book had great pictures but limited instructions on how to do the crafts. The inspiration was to be from pictures. I did like the section on how to create your comic-like self portrait and draw a cat. I also liked doodle town that showed how turn doodles into artistic town. You start with the basic shape and start filling in the empty space to create a row of buildings. My final favorite was Little Inky Monster, a simple water color character that reminded me ...more
Cute to flip through once, but I honestly can't recommend purchasing it. All this info is obviously available online, but I know some people prefer seeing ideas in print. There are a variety of ideas shared, from simple doodling to cutting intricate paper flowers.

I did find the blank pages odd - um, why wouldn't I just *PIN* ideas rather than writing stuff down in a book?
Suzze Tiernan
Like most craft books, I only found a couple of things in this book that I was interested in trying. Found them online and pinned them. But it was interesting to look through and read about some of the designers. I had even heard of one of them!
Nov 16, 2014 Ann rated it liked it
A little disappointed as I thought that the projects presented were too simplistic. I love Pinterest so I was excited to see this book.
Mary Lynn
Oct 06, 2014 Mary Lynn rated it really liked it
The best parts of Pinterest-great projects combined with the best parts of books-space for taking notes, large format and easy to follow directions while crafting.
Stefanie Girard
May 21, 2014 Stefanie Girard rated it it was amazing
Just like Pinterest this book is packed full of fun tutorials, inspiration but with even more- you get to learn a bit about the designers!
Feb 26, 2015 Trish rated it liked it
Shelves: crafts, nonfiction, 2015
This book is about some of the pinners on pinterest and not so much about pinterest. There are some good projects in this book.
Jun 11, 2015 Darla rated it liked it
Shelves: arts-and-crafts
Book is ok, it did have instructions for projects but really a lot of blank pages for taking notes etc.
Emily rated it it was ok
Jul 27, 2016
Morgan rated it it was ok
Oct 29, 2014
Mary Taylor
Mary Taylor rated it really liked it
May 31, 2016
Christie rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2015
Andrea Thompson
Andrea Thompson rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2015
Deborah rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2015
Rachel rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2015
Stefanie Kellum
Mar 01, 2015 Stefanie Kellum rated it liked it
*I read a digital ARC of this book from the publisher via Edelweiss.
Meg rated it it was ok
May 18, 2016
Deborah Morgan
Deborah Morgan rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2015
Megan rated it liked it
Mar 06, 2016
Aki rated it it was ok
May 14, 2016
Beverly rated it liked it
Jun 25, 2016
Michelle rated it liked it
Dec 21, 2014
Cecilia rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2015
Aynge rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2014
Jmgrey rated it it was ok
Mar 17, 2015