Start by marking “Meet Fifty Shades Continued - Fifty Shades of Grey” as Want to Read:
Meet Fifty Shades Continued - Fifty Shades of Grey

Meet Fifty Shades Continued - Fifty Shades of Grey (Meet Fifty Shades Continued #1)

4.02  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,116 Ratings  ·  63 Reviews
Converted to ebook format, Cover Updated
Published 2013 by Self Published by Author (first published June 19th 2012)

Michele Saqui I looked for it right after I read EL's post that she would release Christian's version on June 18th, but so far no pre-order available...I guess we…moreI looked for it right after I read EL's post that she would release Christian's version on June 18th, but so far no pre-order available...I guess we will see it on the next few days...(less)
Bared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Freed by E.L. JamesReal by Katy Evans
Hottest Erotic Romance Books!
194th out of 1,073 books — 970 voters
Playing for Keeps by R.L. MathewsonPerfection by R.L. MathewsonTall, Dark & Lonely by R.L. MathewsonA Reclusive Heart by R.L. MathewsonWithout Regret by R.L. Mathewson
The Best in Contemporary Romance
249th out of 321 books — 396 voters

More lists with this book...

Shurrn
We read the 50 shades trilogy last summer as part of a book club. Upon completion, I remember all of us saying "Wouldn't it be great if E.L James rewrote the books from Christian's perspective?" I mean, let's face it... Christian is a WAY more interesting character than Anastasia. Even through the original series we learn more of Christian's background and motives than we ever learned about Ana. She was rather flat and boring in comparison. So a friend told me about GE Griffin, and how she had c ...more
Mimi
Feb 04, 2015 Mimi rated it really liked it
Honestly, I love fifty shades!! Like love love love ! But this book kinda threw me off a bit on how they portrayed fifty to be its not all bad but not exactly how I thought him to be .

But I still love everything fifty shades related so I had to give it 4 veery interesting fifty shades stars :)
Amelia
Aug 20, 2014 Amelia marked it as to-read
I don't know how to access the books!!!! Can someone please help me?
SammiesBookBlog
Feb 04, 2014 SammiesBookBlog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: the-best
I started reading this Meet Fifty Fanfic when it came out and each chapter reels you in! GE does not disappoint, in may ways I actually enjoyed this MORE than FSoG. I loved getting to see all the tiny tidbits missed from FSoG. This is probably the best fanfic I have ever read and you should read it also!
Regina Tan
Feb 01, 2014 Regina Tan rated it really liked it
I've been always dreaming to know CG's point of view. This wasn't so Christian at first, but eventually, the narration grew to be just like him. ;) I am hoping to see similar work for Edward Cullen in the future. Is there someone who continued Midnight Sun for Stephenie Meyer? that would be as lovable as this. Thumbs up!
Paul Miller
Sep 10, 2013 Paul Miller rated it did not like it
This is one of the worst novels I have ever read. There is much better intrigue, drama, and sex out there than this poorly written trash. I am so disappointed on so many levels that this is such a popular book. I will not be reading the other two.
Natalie
Apr 20, 2015 Natalie rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
This was inside the head of Christian and it was written from his pov. Although this wasn't written by EL James, this is totally believable and I thinks if EL James wrote his POV it would not stray too far from these books. I enjoyed them.
Amanda
Aug 19, 2014 Amanda rated it it was amazing
I loved being inside Christian's head! Ever since i read the series i have always wondered about how he felt at the end of the first book and throughout the other books. Such a wonderful creative author.
Brenda
Jul 10, 2015 Brenda rated it it was ok
Shelves: dead-boring, meh
He was a jerk at the beginning. If he thought that way haha
Florencia
Nov 09, 2013 Florencia marked it as nuh-uh
Are you kidding me?
Teresa
Sep 19, 2015 Teresa rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
Huma
May 05, 2016 Huma rated it really liked it
I never knew such a book existed where Christian's point of view (POV) has also been written regarding the entire triology. This one is not written by Fifty Shades writer, but by a different one. I must say Griffin has done a brilliant work on it.

Although I was aware that Christian Grey was a screwed up character, reading the first part from his side actually puts many things in to perspective. I know, I know, this writer's thinking might not be same as James, but at least Griffin has tried to d
Aneeza Qayyum
Jan 25, 2015 Aneeza Qayyum rated it really liked it
ok so before anything else, let me just say! AHHH I FREAKING LOVED THIS SERIES! i had read the fsog series, and at the end of the final book it had small chapter based on Christians pov on some events in the book. That had me hooked, so i went searched whether, EL james had written the a book based on Christians POV. So then i came across this fan fiction addition, i was a little skeptical at first as i had never actually read fan fiction before but OMG this was amazing. The writer had seemed to ...more
Rebecca
May 28, 2014 Rebecca rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading the story from christian's prospective. He is a very confused guy and experiencing his internal struggles was really something. I actually cried. I couldn't help it. At the end when Ana left and he was standing on his balcony and then with Taylor and Gail. I loved it. It had it's flaws where the writing was concerned. But It was o.k with me.:)
Theresa Ann Casper Nelson
If you are looking for "Grey," I'm having a FSoG 4 book bundle giveaway that includes "Grey." You'll want to read these fan fic versions as well.

To enter to win FSoG trilogy plus "GREY," go here:

I've read the FSoG trilogy and "Grey."

Don't waste money on "Grey." This woman wrote the Christian point of view for all three books a while ago. You won't be getting anything new from EL James. I swear to you that G.E. Griffin has already written the same thing that E.L. Ja
Iris Leitz
Sep 01, 2014 Iris Leitz rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this vision best. I got to really understand why Christian Grey was so fifty shades of f***** up. the story was much clear by knowing exactly how he was thinking and see his point of view instead of just seeing it as Anastasia did.
♔ Marli ♔
Mar 18, 2015 ♔ Marli ♔ rated it liked it
Christian and Ana... 3.5 stars!!!

While I'm an avid 50 Shades fan, and the original books are marked as my favourites of all time - I quite enjoyed this rendition by GE Griffin.

On to Darker!
Sylvie
Oct 20, 2014 Sylvie rated it liked it
I chose this for my weekend read and it didn't disappoint. I actually prefer the book better from Christian's POV. It gives it a more masculine touch. I liked E.L James' version although I felt that given Anna's lack of experience with anybody, it tended to be kind of biased with no point of reference. Having read this version from an extra experienced guy's point, its more appealing and show that Christian was really into Anna, like for real, as compared to his past relationships and experience ...more
Alice M. Black
Dec 08, 2013 Alice M. Black rated it really liked it
me gusto el libro y en como llena los vacios y espacios entre la trilogia
Blow Pop
Jul 03, 2015 Blow Pop rated it it was ok
Shelves: fluff, 2014, owned-books
Ok so, I have A LOT of feelings about this book. And not a lot of them are good.

Trigger warnings: Abuse, manipulation, discussion of rape, stalking

The last 40 pages? Excellent.

The rest of it was more blatant with the abuse and manipulation.

I want to talk about the last 40 pages first (well 40 pages according to my .pdf reader).

This is the only case in which I actually LIKE Christian Grey and Dr. Flynn.

Flynn actually points out to Grey his fuck ups with Ana and starts to put him on the right t
Lyra
Jan 28, 2015 Lyra rated it it was amazing
http://christiangrey50shades.blogspot... If you enjoyed reading the Fifty Shades Trilogy,you'll certainly enjoy reading the whole thing retold from Christian's pov. But if you thought E L James' books were a load of old rubbish, you won't enjoy 'Meet Fifty Shades'. It's as simple as that.
Eugenia
Jan 19, 2015 Eugenia rated it it was amazing
Omg I LOVED IT. I am so grateful to the author for writing it!! After I finished the original trilogy (3 times) I would die to know Christian's pov, and this books mirrors it perfectly (in my humble opinion). A must read for FSOG addicted like myself <3
Jessel
Feb 26, 2015 Jessel rated it really liked it
I've read the the FSOG series and I'm hooked to it
and I've been wondering what's going on Christian's mind .well!!! this fan fiction nailed it!!! Good job G.E griffin for capturing Mr. grey character so perfectly . .
Donna
Mar 25, 2015 Donna rated it it was amazing
Excellent!! A very well written in Christian's POV. It follows all three books and also Grace's POV. Ms. Griffin is a wonderful writer and I have enjoyed this story and Starr Fated and Starr Destined.
Viola Walsh
May 11, 2016 Viola Walsh is currently reading it
I've read all three twice before and loved them. My kindle crashed and I was looking for the blog when I found this looking forward to relieving my Mr Grey through his mind. It's so well written.
Abril Corvalan
Dec 04, 2013 Abril Corvalan rated it liked it
ME gustó el libro, pero al comienzo me hizo sentir asco de Christian, lo sé me tendría que ayudar a entenderlo pero no pude. Las cosas que pensaba, entiendo que tuvo un pasado duro, pero igual estuve todo el tiempo pensado lo asqueroso que era y todos sus problemas, llegué a dudar de porque me gustaba tanto él. La cosa es que cuando Ana lo deja, y él espabila reconoce que tiene problemas, y lo que es mejor aún, intenta cambiar, en ese momento me doy cuenta de porque me gusta. Me ayudó a darme cu ...more
Wendy De Jesus
Jul 23, 2015 Wendy De Jesus rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book. It was funny and interesting to read Christian's POV.

One thing that I found to be an advantage or a disadvantage (depending on how you look at it) is the fact that it was written by another author, I found my original perception of Christian changed. There were times where his arrogance really showed and where I found myself thinking that he really is a sick and twisted individual.
Emon
Apr 17, 2015 Emon rated it really liked it
I just realized I haven't eaten anything remotely decent today.
OKAY LETS MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE!
Pam
Apr 11, 2015 Pam rated it it was amazing
Love it!!! I've been wanting to read something in Christians POV and this is perfect
Scarlet Rose
Jul 17, 2015 Scarlet Rose rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya-favorites
This book is much, much better than the one written by E.L.James!!! Love it!
  • Skygods (Hydraulic, #2)
  • No Fault of His Own
  • Don't Look
  • And So Is Love
  • Starr Fated (Starr, #1)
  • Kim Kardashian West: Selfish
  • Lost Boy (The Lonely, #2)
  • A Lesson In Truth
  • Surrender (A Dangerous Man, #4)
  • Unforgettable (Unforgiven, #2)
  • Sideline Submission (Up-Ending Tad: A Journey of Erotic Discovery, #3)
  • Taken by the T-Rex (Dinosaur Erotica)
  • The Billionaire
  • Diary of a Teenage Taxidermist
  • In Front of God and Everyone (Pay it Forward #1)
  • Bi-Curious Volume 2: Life After Sadie
  • By Design
  • Outlaw (Wanted, #1.5)
There is more than one author with this name
More about G.E. Griffin...

Meet Fifty Shades Continued (3 books)
  • Meet Fifty Shades Continued - Fifty Shades Darker