Start by marking “Meet Fifty Shades Continued - Fifty Shades of Grey” as Want to Read:
Meet Fifty Shades Continued - Fifty Shades of Grey

Meet Fifty Shades Continued - Fifty Shades of Grey (Meet Fifty Shades Continued #1)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  417 ratings  ·  29 reviews
Converted to ebook format, Cover Updated
Published 2013 by Self Published by Author

Playing for Keeps by R.L. MathewsonPerfection by R.L. MathewsonTall, Dark & Lonely by R.L. MathewsonWithout Regret by R.L. MathewsonA Reclusive Heart by R.L. Mathewson
The Best in Contemporary Romance
232nd out of 298 books — 371 voters
Bared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Freed by E.L. JamesThe Riding School by C.P. Mandara
Hottest Erotic Romance Books!
457th out of 697 books — 609 voters

More lists with this book...

Shurrn
We read the 50 shades trilogy last summer as part of a book club. Upon completion, I remember all of us saying "Wouldn't it be great if E.L James rewrote the books from Christian's perspective?" I mean, let's face it... Christian is a WAY more interesting character than Anastasia. Even through the original series we learn more of Christian's background and motives than we ever learned about Ana. She was rather flat and boring in comparison. So a friend told me about GE Griffin, and how she had c ...more
spoilers

this is what i have wanted since reading the FSOG trilogy

A Christian Grey POV of events

i have so many un-answered questions
so many blanks i want filled in
and explanations for some of his actions

so naturally i totally fangirled when i found out there was a version of his POV.

however it wasn't "Christian" as in E L James

it was another writer, G. E, Griffin
and sadly it didn't quite work for me.

E L James is a great Christian,
he is after all her character, so she gets him and explains h
Amelia
Aug 20, 2014 Amelia marked it as to-read
I don't know how to access the books!!!! Can someone please help me?
SammiesBookBlog
I started reading this Meet Fifty Fanfic when it came out and each chapter reels you in! GE does not disappoint, in may ways I actually enjoyed this MORE than FSoG. I loved getting to see all the tiny tidbits missed from FSoG. This is probably the best fanfic I have ever read and you should read it also!
Natalie
This was inside the head of Christian and it was written from his pov. Although this wasn't written by EL James, this is totally believable and I thinks if EL James wrote his POV it would not stray too far from these books. I enjoyed them.
Amanda
I loved being inside Christian's head! Ever since i read the series i have always wondered about how he felt at the end of the first book and throughout the other books. Such a wonderful creative author.
Brenda
He was a jerk at the beginning. If he thought that way haha
Blow Pop
Ok so, I have A LOT of feelings about this book. And not a lot of them are good.

Trigger warnings: Abuse, manipulation, discussion of rape, stalking

The last 40 pages? Excellent.

The rest of it was more blatant with the abuse and manipulation.

I want to talk about the last 40 pages first (well 40 pages according to my .pdf reader).

This is the only case in which I actually LIKE Christian Grey and Dr. Flynn.

Flynn actually points out to Grey his fuck ups with Ana and starts to put him on the right t
Rebecca
I really enjoyed reading the story from christian's prospective. He is a very confused guy and experiencing his internal struggles was really something. I actually cried. I couldn't help it. At the end when Ana left and he was standing on his balcony and then with Taylor and Gail. I loved it. It had it's flaws where the writing was concerned. But It was o.k with me.:)
Regina Tan
I've been always dreaming to know CG's point of view. This wasn't so Christian at first, but eventually, the narration grew to be just like him. ;) I am hoping to see similar work for Edward Cullen in the future. Is there someone who continued Midnight Sun for Stephenie Meyer? that would be as lovable as this. Thumbs up!
Sylvie
I chose this for my weekend read and it didn't disappoint. I actually prefer the book better from Christian's POV. It gives it a more masculine touch. I liked E.L James' version although I felt that given Anna's lack of experience with anybody, it tended to be kind of biased with no point of reference. Having read this version from an extra experienced guy's point, its more appealing and show that Christian was really into Anna, like for real, as compared to his past relationships and experience ...more
Alice M. Black
me gusto el libro y en como llena los vacios y espacios entre la trilogia
Mella
Pretty interesting to see Christian'S POV. I have to say I was rather delighted to find that Griffin has a better way with words than James. No repeating the same stuff over and over again, no "inner goddess" crap. Her Christian is really believable and her way of filling in the "holes", the stuff Christian does when he is not with Ana (and why), is refreshing and insightful.
Iris Leitz
I enjoyed this vision best. I got to really understand why Christian Grey was so fifty shades of f***** up. the story was much clear by knowing exactly how he was thinking and see his point of view instead of just seeing it as Anastasia did.
Abril Corvalan
ME gustó el libro, pero al comienzo me hizo sentir asco de Christian, lo sé me tendría que ayudar a entenderlo pero no pude. Las cosas que pensaba, entiendo que tuvo un pasado duro, pero igual estuve todo el tiempo pensado lo asqueroso que era y todos sus problemas, llegué a dudar de porque me gustaba tanto él. La cosa es que cuando Ana lo deja, y él espabila reconoce que tiene problemas, y lo que es mejor aún, intenta cambiar, en ese momento me doy cuenta de porque me gusta. Me ayudó a darme cu ...more
Maria Mica
G.E. Griffin is a great author. Check out her own novels!
Rhonda Fayad
An interesting view a of Christian's POV
Daito
Oct 12, 2014 Daito is currently reading it
Hi guys. Any idea how to read this books?
E.M. Katherine
Lovely this fanfiction. It was amazing!!
Ana
Oct 14, 2014 Ana marked it as to-read
How do i get to read the book?
Tricia Villaran
Apr 23, 2014 Tricia Villaran marked it as to-read
I cant even find it anywhere
Julizza
Aug 30, 2014 Julizza marked it as to-read
How can I get this?
Paul Miller
This is one of the worst novels I have ever read. There is much better intrigue, drama, and sex out there than this poorly written trash. I am so disappointed on so many levels that this is such a popular book. I will not be reading the other two.
Makhda
Christian's POV? Come on..
I'll check this Fanfic for sure.

Ana Graciela Melet Capodacqua
Me parece una buena adaptacion a los personajes pero no se, siento que christian es como mas insensible y pervertido de lo que E. L James lo imagino .. sin embargo es divertida y sexy creo que es capaz de cautivar al lector.
Evey
Nov 09, 2013 Evey marked it as ha-ha-nope

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO!

Nessa Nguyen
Where do I even find this book?
Florencia
Nov 09, 2013 Florencia marked it as nuh-uh
Are you kidding me?
Tulsa Karanga
Tulsa Karanga marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
  • Starr Fated (Starr, #1)
  • Skygods (Hydraulic, #2)
  • Surrender (A Dangerous Man, #4)
  • The Billionaire
  • And So Is Love
  • Lost Boy (The Lonely, #2)
  • Consensual (Club Imperial, #1)
  • The World Rose
  • Taken by the T-Rex (Dinosaur Erotica)
  • Don't Look
  • A Bride for a Billionaire (A Virgin, A Billionaire and a Marriage, #1)
  • Fiul Risipitor
  • Yours
  • Summer Son
  • I'll Be Hot for Christmas (Assignment, #2)
  • Beyond Duty (Beyond Duty, #1)
  • Sold (Keeping her in the Dark, #1)
  • Outlaw (Wanted, #1.5)
There is more than one author with this name
More about G.E. Griffin...
Meet Fifty Shades Continued - Fifty Shades Freed Meet Fifty Shades Continued - Fifty Shades Darker Doctor Grace Trevelyan-Grey