Start by marking “Entangled (His to Possess, #5)” as Want to Read:
Entangled (His to Possess, #5)

Entangled (His to Possess #5)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  242 ratings  ·  19 reviews
The fifth sizzling segment in the erotic serial His to Possess, an intoxicating tale of a woman torn between a dominant billionaire and a tattooed, bad boy rock musician.

Torn between two sinfully sexy men who ignite her fiercest desires, Jessica has to make a choice.
Should she choose Dane, the confident, commanding billionaire who’s awakened her desire to explore her submi
Published January 14th 2014 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Entangled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Entangled

Mada
Storm/Rafe: a loser with daddy issues.
Jessica: a "classy lady" who has sex with one brother in the morning and with the other at night. She has no dignity and morals and what she does is simply disgusting.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If a man would have done what she did everyone would have considered him a degenerate and a manhore.
Dinna Ken
1 and 1/2 stars..

Are you serious with that ending now?!

description
Beccca May
Let me just say that this latest installment in the "His to Possess" series quite literally blew me away. I mean I was hooked when there was just one sexy Ranier man in the mix. Now with both Rafe and Dane vying for Jessica's heart, the book takes a crazy turn and I loved every single hot and dirty second of it. Especially when the men take matters into their own hands and decide to live out Jessica's greatest fantasy. What happens next can only be described as erotic romance perfection. I never ...more
Monica Cardoza
Storm is this charming, carefree rock musician with badass tattoos. Dane is your serious, dominate, sexy man that she seems to obey his every command. Will Melanie ever talk to Jessica again? Will Jessica be able to accept them fighting over her?

The moment that Storm enveloped Jessica in his arms it was like she was at home. He felt the sane as before he broke her heart. Now it seems that she can’t resist him how can she be with Dane and now Storm, her body can’t deny him. Only that Dance is als
Sue Galuska
Jessica declines Rafe's marriage proposal. She is just confused and doesn't know what to do because she has feelings for Dane now. Rafe comes to realize that there is something going on between Jessica and Dane. He continues to pursue her and they end up having sex reminding her of all the wonderful time they had together. Things get awkward between Jessica and her roommate Melanie since Melanie has crushed on Rafe for a long time. In the meantime, Dane comes and professes his feeling for Jessic ...more
Kitty
It's complicated now. Who to choose? I like Dane, of course, but Jessica loves Rafe. And in the end, oh, how could something so wrong feel so right??? So hot! THIS IS SO HOT!

p.s The sex with Rafe felt like she was still doing it with Dane. it's like describing the same person. :/
Heidi Gonzalez
What do you do when two of the most eligible gorgeous bachelors are trying to win your affection? When Jessica finds out her ex party boy, rock band boyfriend is actually the billionaire brother of her boss she doesn't know what to do. Torn between the love she had for "Storm" and the affection she is forming for Dane she doesn't know what to do, so hey why choose when you can have both?
Samantha

What would you do if you had two very sexy men after you who just happened to be brothers? For Jessica, she is in this situation and doesn't know which way is up. Not only does her decision affect herself, Dane, and Rafe but Melanie too.

This book Jessica grows a back bone and refuses to be a toy for two boys to fight over. What's really hot is in the end she's given a choice. Are Storm and Rafe really the same person? How would you feel trying to convince yourself they really are the same perso
Marily
What is going on!? This series has suddenly become super HOT and STEAMY!!!! I can't wait to finish it!
Debi
I received a copy from Netgalley and the Publisher for an honest review.

Entangled is #5 in His to Possess erotic serial. How can the author have all this stuff going on in such a short? Jessica finds herself in a tug of war between 2 brothers. She's torn, but not letting it stop her from tearing up the sheets with both Rafe/Storm and Dane. She's having trouble sorting out her feelings for Rafe and the man she knew as Storm. Dane is running hot then cold. It's getting a bit soapy, but it's still
Yolanda
I knew they were gonna do this mess and I don't like it
JMV
**ARC from NetGalley** Read one after another and glad I did. Each short story brings you along with the love triangle of Jess, Storm & Dane. Who will it be? This story is very hot and I can't wait for the final one...... ( by the way, I like Dane!)
AngelinaT
Just when I think I can't be shocked anymore in this story the cliffhanger gets me again! This story is sooo hot and well written. Opal Carew knows her stuff! I love both Storm and Dane but Jessica is getting a little on my nerves stringing them both along. Can't wait to see how this will end!
Christine
Thank you Net Galley and the publisher for this ARC copy in exchange for an honest review.

So this book I was back and forth with. In the beginning I was mad at Jess for being with the both of them, but then I could understand her confusion. Her past love vs. Her current love. Can the be combined?? I guess we will find out in the next book.
* Booksessed * Bec
This series is getting hotter by the chapter. Again I had some issues with the flow sometimes but it definitely keeps your attention throughout. On to the next one :)
Georgette The "G"
Omgoodness! I need the next book!

Who will Jess choose?

Hurry up and get the next installment out!

Please please please!
Paulien
Wow,
this book was totally different from the other, much hotter,
and much more likeable.
Although I didn't really like Dane, I can't wait to read about the three of them together!
4 stars for this one!
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
Two hot men that both own a piece of her heart, but will that be enough for her to make a decision that could affect the rest of her life.
Blanca
Blanca marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Yana
Yana marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Bethany Elaine Macielag
Bethany Elaine Macielag marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
  • Santa Wore Leathers (Wild Heat, #0.5)
  • Quicksilver Dreams (Dreamwalkers, #1)
  • Monica (Songs of Submission, #7.5)
  • Cadence (Deception, #2)
  • Chaos Bound (Chronicles from the Applecross #2)
  • The Desert Lord's Bride (Throne of Judar, #2)
  • Domino Effect (Domino, #1)
  • Blaze (The Sandstone Affair, #4)
  • The Best Revenge
  • Love's Paradox (Paradoxical World #1)
  • On Your Knees (Cress Brothers, #1)
  • Midwinter Magic
  • The Devil's Flower (The Eternal Beings, #1)
  • Serial, Volume Three (Serial, #3)
  • Intangible (Piercing the Veil #1)
  • Layers Peeled (Layers Trilogy, #2)
  • War of Wings
  • Rock It (Rule Breakers #1)
206712
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, Opal Carew loves cats, Zentangle, and wild nail polish!

More about Opal Carew...

His to Possess (6 books)
  • The Seduction (His to Possess, #1)
  • The Morning After (His to Possess, #2)
  • Perfect Storm (His to Possess, #3)
  • True Lies (His to Possess, #4)
  • Forever (His to Possess, #6)
Blush His to Command (His to Command, #1-6) Swing Forbidden Heat Six