Four Weddings and a Werewolf (Seattle Wolf Pack, #2)

Four Weddings and a Werewolf (Seattle Wolf Pack #2)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  245 ratings  ·  85 reviews
To have and to howl…

Logan Black, former Marine and bodyguard for the Seattle Wolf Pack, hates weddings and has no plan to walk the path to matrimonial misery. But when he’s hired to protect a hot-to-trot wedding planner with a werewolf stalker, he’s forced to put his feelings aside. Not such an easy task when the damsel can turn him on with a single smoldering glance.

Weddi...more
Published October 28th 2013 by Entangled: Covet

To ask other readers questions about Four Weddings and a Werewolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Four Weddings and a Werewolf

Kathie (katmom)
This is book two in the Seattle Wolf Pack series. What a COVER! I've read the first one (Gone with the Wolf) and had high hopes for more of this world from Ms. Miller. She really brought her A game to this book. I had hoped that Logan would be next in the series and she heard us!

Hot, sexy Logan has to guard Veronica from a crazy stalker. But he has to hide his true wolfy nature from her as she hates werewolves. That's because one bit her sister the year before. Even though Leah is doing well and...more
Beth
I thought this was going to be a tongue and cheek comedy similar to its movie name sake. I'm delighted to say we still had some good fun but it had a lot more emotional depth and character development.

Veronica Vale is a wedding planner who hates werewolves, well all werewolves accept her sister. Her sister was attacked and changed into a werewolf without her consent. She has come to terms with being a werewolf and has found the man of her dreams, another wolf. Now Veronica is tasked with arrangi...more
Booker Like a Hooker

''The werewolf lives next door'' said Veronica to her sister on the telephone.

Veronica Vale is a wedding planner who hates werewolves, well all werewolves accept her sister. Her sister was attacked and changed into a werewolf without her consent.Veronica Vale has a stalker. He is leaving love notes and sending flowers. She doesn't realize the danger that she is in. Who sends notes written with their own blood? Her stalker is a werewolf and he wants her for his own.Logan Black is a body guard an...more
Kirsten
I knew that this would be a good book just from the publisher. They don't have any bad ones that I've found. And I was right. Kristin did a fantastic job keeping me entertained, while simulataneously keeping me on the edge of my seat. Logan and Veronica have that chemistry between characters that just is, if you know what I mean. They fight and kick and try to stay away from each other, but can't. That's the real deal there. When you can feel the sexual tension between the two of them being in t...more
Sofia Lazaridou
This isn't a very possessive alpha male book :( We got the mate thing and a little possessiveness plus the feeling that they can't stay away from the other but I wanted Logan to be more territorial. So the relationship between the two mates seems to me as the relationship two humans madly in love might have.

Veronica is prejudiced. A lot. A werewolf attacked her sister and she thinks that all of them are bad. Poor Logan was proving that he was good and kind and she was pushing him because he wasn...more
All Things Urban Fantasy
Review courtesy of All Things Urban Fantasy

FOUR WEDDINGS AND A WEREWOLF is delightfully sweet, funny, and entertaining which is what I expected from a title that is a play off the sweet and funny romantic comedy, FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL. Aside from being a nice fluffy romance there is actually a nice underlining of a mystery and danger to make the really story interesting. While I guessed at who the stalker was almost immediately the way in which his technique becomes increasingly invasive...more
Crystal
I received a copy of this book from NetGalley in place of an honest review.

Veronica Vale is a wedding planner and she is very busy. She hasn't been in a relationship in a while. Good for her that she has a secret admirer that sends her cards and flowers. What she doesn't know is that he is sending her other things but her soon to be brother-in-law has hidden it from her and hired one of his buddies Logan Black to protect her and catch the stalker.

Logan knows that he needs to stay away from Veron...more
Laurie: Almost Faemous
I received a copy of Four Weddings and a Werewolf as an ARC from Netgalley in exchange for a fari and honest review.

Meh...just meh. It was marketed as a light, funny paranormal romance...it was light and in fairness there were times that I did kinda smirk at the humor but there was nothing that made me laugh out loud. In fact I found the whole thing to be really predictable.

Logan is the stereotypical lone wolf...pardon the pun...with no desire to get married when he is sent by his best friend to...more
Lisa Annesley
Rating: 4.0♥s Very Good / Recommended

Audience: Adult

Sensuality: Hot

Length: Novel

Genre: Paranormal Romance / Werewolf

An Unlikely Pair

Veronica is a wedding planner who believes in love. She's thrilled to have a secret admirer who sends her flowers and sweet notes.

But she hates werewolves.

A werewolf viciously attacked her sister, Leah, turning her into a werewolf. Her sister is now marrying a werewolf, Jake, but Veronica hasn't come to terms with it even though she's planning their wedding.

Logan is...more
Eva Millien
The second book in the Seattle Wolf Pack series is a fast paced fun and entertaining story.

Veronica is a human wedding planner has her hands full planning her client’s weddings and she doesn’t have time for werewolves or bodyguards, especially one that hates weddings. Logan is a former marine and a protector for the Seattle Wolf Pack and he’s been charged by Veronica’s future brother in law to protect Veronica from a stalker.

This book is intriguing and fast read that has wonderful characters and...more
Jillian (NetGalley Addict)
Entangled Publishing, LLC through NetGalley gave me an ARC of this book for my honest review.
Veronica is a wedding planner she believes in loves and is flattered when she starts receiving notes and tokens from a secret admirer. She doesn't know this admirer is really a werewolf stalker, ever since her sister was bitten their lives changed, so while she knows werewolves exist she hates and fears them. Logan is a bodyguard for his wolf pack he doesn't do long term relationships and has no plans t...more
Tracey
I received an arc of this book Four Weddings and a Wolf, after reading the first Seattle pack book I was so looking forward to this book, and it didn't disappoint.

We met Logan briefly in book 1, that starred the delicious Drake and yes if your wondering he does appear in this book too!! Back to Logan, his a singleton, a one night stand type of man, not interested is a relationship, as there all show nobody is ever happy in a relationship. He also happens to be a werewolf and bodyguard hired to p...more
LJT
Wow, what an original and entertaining novel! Once I read the book blurb of Four Weddings and a Werewolf by Kristin Miller, I just had to read the actual book. This is a sexy, fast-paced paranormal romance about a wedding planner, a werewolf and finding your true soul-mate.

Wedding Planner Veronica Vale despises all werewolves, with the exception of her older sister Leah. About a year ago Leah was attacked and transformed into a werewolf. Luckily, Leah has accepted her new circumstance, in additi...more
Jennifer Hines
The sexy cover caught my eye, but the synopsis made me hit that 1-Click button on Amazon without hesitation.

Veronica is a stubborn, broken hearted, angry person. And she directs all her hatred to things with fur and fangs...werewolves. Her only family, her younger sister, was attacked and bitten by a werewolf leaving her to turn into a creature of the moon. Her sister adjusted, even found love with a member of her new wolf pack, but Veronica couldn’t forget and couldn’t move past it.

When she beg...more
Denise Van plew
Received an arc for a review. This is the first time reading this author for me and it quite a yummy read for a shifter novel. If I ever needed someone to watch over me from a secret admirer who is hairy I would take Logan in a heartbeat. Veronica is one lucky gal she has him and the reason is that admirer and that is what pack do since her sister is one and marrying into one. Owning a wedding planner business can stop for no one and spoil a couple happy day no way no matter what may come. Veron...more
Beckey
Logan was hired to watch over and protect Veronica since she has a werewolf stalker after her.
Veronica is very prejudice when it comes to the werewolves since a rogue attacked her sister which caused her to become one…
But who did it? And most of all who is stalking Veronica? (I kinda figured this one out about ½ thru the book but it wasn’t revealed until the end….)
There is an attraction between Veronica and Logan but Logan’s fear of commitment and Veronica’s judgments of werewolf are hurdles...more
✿kawehi.reviews
A super cute and fast read! I had been hoping and waiting for a Logan book after he had been introduced as Emelia or "Leah"'s bodyguard in the first book so I was really excited to read this book!!

A couple of the times I find myself smirking and chuckling due to the characters' banter and interactions. So entertaining!

So over all, if you're looking for a sweet and light werewolf read with a hint of smexiness then "Four Weddings and a Werewolf" is a book I would highly suggest!

Happy reading! :)
Dotti Elrick

I think, out of the three Seattle Wolf Pack books that I've read, this the second, was my favorite.
After her sister Leah, was savagely attacked and turned, Veronica has wanted nothing to do with that side of her sisters new life, or the new furry family that has taken her in. But now her sister is going to marry one of them, it's up to Veronica, as the wedding planner to make sure it's a beautiful and uneventful day for the happy couple.
When Jake gets wind of a werewolf stalking his future sist...more
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
** Copy provided by Netgalley and Entangled Publishing, LLC for an honest review**

This book was just as good as the first one, but the cover definitely fitted better along with the title.

So we have a prejudiced woman who's sister was bitten by a were-wolf and an were-wolf how has been hired by her almost were-wolf brother in law as she has been getting lots of noted an flowers from a secret admirer, but what she doesn't know is that it is another were-wolf.

Logan, who we met briefly in the first...more
Cary Frates
Have lots of things to do? Never mind. Tasks are stacking up? They’ll wait. Plan your day accordingly, because Four Weddings and a Werewolf will keep you happily pinned to your favorite reading location until you reach The End.
Poor, dateless, wedding planner Veronica Vale’s life is fine, maybe even good, but she’s about to lose her sister through matrimony to a werewolf, of all things, and she’s got an admirer who won’t reveal himself. Could her life get more upside-down? As a matter of fact, i...more
Nicky Peacock
Again, I was silly and didn’t realise that this book was one of a series, although this fortunately centred around different characters, so it wasn’t necessary to read the one before. It also caught you up to speed quite quickly too.

With a title like, Four Weddings and Werewolf, it gives you the impression it’s a light hearted paranormal romantic read – and it is. It made me chuckle in places and the male lead Logan was a typical alpha male (pun intended)

The romantic part was a bit predictable f...more
Mary Mckee
logan & Veronica erotic love story. didn't know who the bad guy was until almost the end. i loved the ending, it was perfect. i really like the middle. i like the begging. the sex was erotic. overall i loved the book. best book i read in a long time.
Meredith
This is a sexy, fun read with memorable main characters. I never knew shopping for floral arrangements for a wedding could be so hot and hysterical! I will never look at a certain flower the same way again LOL! LOVE this series!
Amanda
ARC from NetGalley

Loved this book, Author know how to plot a good book. It was a very easy book to get pulled into, I couldn't put it down once I started reading it. Hoping there is another book for the Seattle wolf pack.
Ren
3,5 stars

Four Weddings and a Werewolf is Ms Miller's first book that I'd try and read. I know her "Vampires of Crimson Bay" series but never got a chance to read it. So when there's an ARC of hers, I decide to grab it and read. Even it's book #2 from Seattle Wolf Pack, it can be read standalone, but there's some things that make you want to read book #1 first.

Four Weddings and a Werewolf is story about Veronica Hale, a wedding planner with a werewolf sister but have werewolf issues. Bottom line,...more
SassyCat's Book Review
First off I would like to thanks Kristin for sending me out a copy after learning that it was coming out in just a few short weeks. I was able to be part of the book blog even though it was cutting it short. I read it in just two days maybe just in twenty four hours with sleep and no staying up late. I'm not sure how I did it but I did and it was worth it.

Almost every book is worth a lack of sleep over it, I have too many to count . . .

Review
Logan Black been hired by his Marine buddy to protect...more
Heather andrews
This book had so much humor in it and Logan boy, oh boy did I love him. I mean the boy is always primed and ready to go, "I wouldn't say that." Judging from the massive tent pitching his pants, the mood hadn't changed at all." I loved being in his mind, "if there was a stable woman in his life, what would he do when he came home from work? "Honey, I'm home! Work was great. I slammed Butch's face against a dumpster behind Cosmo's and finished the hit once I dragged him into the bed of my truck. D...more
Sapphyria
My review of Book 1, Gone with the Wolf, can be found here: http://saphsbookblog.blogspot.com/201...

**Please note that you don't have to read Book 1 first, however, I may inadvertently provide minor Book 1 spoilers as I type up the review for Book 2.

Veronica Vale is the sole proprietor of Veronica Vale Weddings. Lately, she's been receiving gifts and flowers from an admirer. She loves the fact that someone is noticing her but things get really weird when the surprises start containing small amou...more
Whitney Martin (Shooting Stars Reviews)
Reviewed by Whit@Shooting Stars Reviews

Four Weddings and a Werewolf begins with Veronica meeting Logan at a wedding she worked. She doesn't know he's a werewolf, and she also doesn't know that the person who is sending her "love letters" is no secret admirer. He is a werewolf stalker. So while Veronica goes home with Logan and has a crazy messed up one night stand everything seems to change. And some of the truth tends to come out. Now she's got to figure out what to do about someone stalking he...more
Tina
This was a very enjoyable story. The characters are very likeable, and their personalities had me wishing the story would not end.

Wedding planner, Veronica Vale’s life has been changed forever. She never knew werewolves existed until her sister was bitten by one. She doesn’t know how to deal with her sister’s change, and as far as she’s concerned, she hates every single one of them. She’s been planning her sister’s wedding, and has recently acquired a secret admirer who is sending her gifts alo...more
  • Ashes
  • Beg Me to Slay
  • Britton (The Awakening, #3)
  • Love at Stake (Fated Match, #1)
  • Operation Saving Daniel
  • The Demon's Desire (Hearts of the Fallen, #2)
  • Taming the Alpha (Crescent Moon, #1)
  • Sex and the Single Vamp
  • Dark Angel: A Gothic Fairy Tale
  • Celtic Moon (Celtic Wolves, #1)
  • Reforming the Playboy (Passion Creek, #1)
  • To Catch a Wolf (The Jamesburg Shifters, #1)
  • Some like It Sinful (A Perfect Recipe, #2)
  • Don't Blackmail the Vampire (Sons of Kane, #2)
  • Lions, Tigers, and Sexy Bears Oh My!
  • Heart of the Incubus (Demons of Infernum, #3.5)
  • Accidental Cowgirl
  • Talking Dirty With the Boss (Talking Dirty, #3)
New York Times and USA Today best-selling author Kristin Miller writes sweet and sassy contemporary romance, romantic suspense, and paranormal romance of all varieties. Kristin has degrees in psychology, English, and education, and taught high school and middle school English before crossing over to a career in writing. She lives in Northern California with her alpha male husband and their two chi...more
More about Kristin Miller...
Gone with the Wolf (Seattle Wolf Pack, #1) Crazy in Love (Blue Lake, #3) So I Married a Werewolf (Seattle Wolf Pack, #3) Intervamption (Vampires of Crimson Bay, #1) Claimed by Desire (Isle of Feralon, #1)