Start by marking “Circle of Kin, Circle of Stone (The Two Circles, #1)” as Want to Read:
Circle of Kin, Circle of Stone (The Two Circles, #1)

Circle of Kin, Circle of Stone (The Two Circles, #1)

Scout has been running her entire life. She, like her tribe, is chasing their ancestors' vision.

The youngest and fastest of the Kin Circle's lookouts, and a rising leader in the Stone Age tribe, Scout is the first to see the new homeland promised to her people. The sixteen-year-old has spent years listening to her Eldest Grandmother’s stories about the fertile valley; her
Published September 2013 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc (first published August 17th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Circle of Kin, Circle of Stone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Circle of Kin, Circle of Stone

Anne Holcomb
Sep 04, 2013 Anne Holcomb rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I am the author :) It was a wonderful challenge writing this book, my first, and it inspired me to try and continue writing fiction. I am looking forward to writing the sequel in a couple of months.

I hope everyone enjoys reading this book and I look forward to reading your reviews!
Jen
Oct 23, 2013 Jen rated it it was amazing
I have been drowning in dystopian literature, and this was such a pleasant change. There is such an air of mystery to the story- I really don't want to spoil it. I'll just say: It's a tale of a tribal journey, and the dangerous strangers they encounter when they finally reach their destination. A story that is interesting without being overly complicated... It's a really well-done and simple debut, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Jeri
Sep 06, 2013 Jeri rated it it was amazing
I love history and I also love books with strong female characters. This has both. I could picture the ancient scenes described as I read. This book is very readable for all ages, but particularly young adults. I am looking forward to the next book in this series.
Gwen Goble-Bartzen
Gwen Goble-Bartzen rated it it was ok
Oct 23, 2013
April Dillinger
April Dillinger rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2013
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2013
Kasey Dodson
Kasey Dodson marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2013
Kristen Brockmeyer
Kristen Brockmeyer marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2013
Aley
Aley marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2013
Dimity
Dimity added it
Nov 11, 2013
I began writing fiction in 2012. My fiction blends ideas and facts from history with a healthy dose of creativity and imagination. I also have experience with freelance editing and graphic design, marketing, and research.

I grew up in Southwest Michigan and returned to live there after traveling for education and work. I live with my husband, Josh, and our two cats, Steve and Steve Junior. For my "
More about Anne M. Holcomb...