Start by marking “Our Walk to Remember (Fall Fires, #3)” as Want to Read:
Our Walk to Remember (Fall Fires, #3)

Our Walk to Remember (Fall Fires, #3)

For the Robinson-Shae family, an annual charity walk means more to them than any expensive holiday abroad. After all, it’s where Elisha’s fathers met, and this year it’s even more important to her. Sammy couldn't make it this time, so she asks Charlie to share memories of how they met, and fell in love.
ebook, first
Published October 22nd 2013 by Renaissance Romance Publishing (first published October 21st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Our Walk to Remember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Our Walk to Remember

R.E. Hargrave
Nov 05, 2013 R.E. Hargrave rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-received
I cried, need I say more?
I do? Well, allow me to elaborate. This is not the first time I’ve read this story; but Rayne has done such an amazing job expanding the tale since its humble beginnings as a fanfic oneshot, that it felt like the first time.
Tasteful and classy, this novella has two active main characters: a dad and his daughter, taking a very important walk. Be prepared to meet a cast of characters who will quickly pull you in, however, as the reason for the walk is revealed. Rayne bala
Jude Ouvrard
Oct 22, 2013 Jude Ouvrard rated it it was amazing
I started reading this novella last night and all I could think about when I woke up was that I needed to get back to my reading. M.C. Rayne did a fantastic job. I enjoyed his writing and storyline. Two thumbs up!

Its a story that knows honesty, pride and love. It was a pleasure and easy to read. Our walk to remember is an emotional, funny at times, and unforgettable book.

HIV is a disease that cant be cure yet but it didn't stop Charlie and Sammy to engage in a relationship. Love is stronger tha
Dora
Oct 26, 2013 Dora rated it it was amazing
"Our Walk To Remember", the name suits so well. I'll remember that walk for a long time.

I don't want to put a label, but that's what he does, Mr. Rayne: he creates characters you fall in love with and then plays with their fate in unforgettable ways. Unforgettable.

I'm thankful to God such writers exist.
M.B.
Feb 27, 2016 M.B. rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a re-release of a wonderful novella. I read it when it was first released and loved it, now all this time later, I still adore it. It's subtle, beautifully written, and full of emotion that draws a tear to the eye. Please, if you only read one M/M book this year, read this one.

My original review is:

I had the honour of pre reading this story before it was submitted to the publisher, so my review is based on that (until I can buy the book)

Rayne does emotional angst well, and this shines th
Cathy Brockman
Review Written for http://mmgoodbookreviews.wordpress.com/
I absolutely love this cover! It’s a prefect presentation of the story!
This is such a beautifully written, poetic but poignant story of how two men met and fell in love. I loved how Charlie reminisces with his and Sammy’s daughter Elisha on a charity walk. He tells of how he never wanted to make the very first walk with his sister and the prize he won for making the effort was meeting Sammy, which eventually led to them having her.
This i
M.B.
Oct 26, 2013 M.B. rated it it was amazing

Rayne does emotional angst well, and this shines throughout this story which takes us on a tearjerker of a wander down memory lane as Charlie tells Elisha her favourite stories about himself and Sammy and how they met.

The subject matter is one that isn't common in books, which is a shame. We all now know that HIV isn't catching, or that 'gay illness' as it
Otterpuss
Feb 26, 2016 Otterpuss rated it it was amazing
Wow.
This short story is sweet, touching, poignant, sad...
I don't really have the words for how it made me feel but it will stay with me for a very long time.
Debfirpo
Nov 12, 2013 Debfirpo rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
This story just ripped into me. I cried buckets. It's a beautiful love story.
Jax
Nov 27, 2016 Jax rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2-star, freebie
Read first 25%, then skimmed to the end to confirm my suspicions. Writing was too sappy and teen daughter did not act her age.
Lisa Bilbrey
Lisa Bilbrey rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2013
Dixie Harrison
Dixie Harrison rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2016
Honeygirl
Honeygirl rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2014
C.W. Stevens
C.W. Stevens rated it it was amazing
Tailtiu
Tailtiu rated it really liked it
flutterfli
flutterfli rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2014
Ahud
Ahud rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2016
Leslie
Leslie rated it really liked it
May 01, 2016
* rated it it was ok
Dec 24, 2013
Vanya
Vanya rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2013
shelia
shelia rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2016
J.J. Ellis
J.J. Ellis marked it as to-read
Jennifer Garcia
Jennifer Garcia marked it as to-read
Tj
Tj marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2013
Sara Winters
Sara Winters marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2013
Joleen
Joleen added it
Jan 13, 2015
Kristi Smith
Kristi Smith is currently reading it
Nov 01, 2013
Aly
Aly marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2013
Naomi
Naomi marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Dianna
Dianna added it
Feb 25, 2016
Josy
Josy marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2016
Dawn Foster
Dawn Foster marked it as to-read
Tex Reader
Tex Reader marked it as to-read
Dena
Dena marked it as to-read
Ilani K.wise
Ilani K.wise marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2016
Karen
Karen added it
Feb 29, 2016
westernway
westernway marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2016
Lumina
Lumina added it
Nov 18, 2016
Sadonna
Sadonna marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2016
M.C. RAYNE is a UK based author living in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Although he always had numerous stories fluttering around in his head, it wasn’t until he reached his thirties that he started writing them down. Since then, he hasn’t stopped writing.

A massive fan of all things fantasy, and romance related, his current works are seeing him delve into these two genres to produce stories he enjoys rea
More about M.C. Rayne...