Start by marking “The Master of Stonegrave Hall” as Want to Read:
The Master of Stonegrave Hall

The Master of Stonegrave Hall

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Few defy Lord Rockford and come away unscathed

Victoria Lewis has grown up in the long, dark shadows cast by Stonegrave Hall. Yet when the master takes her sick mother into his care, she must finally confront the man whose presence is as brooding as his windswept Yorkshire lands.

Men quake at Lord Rockford's mere command, yet this slip of a girl defies him at every turn! H
Paperback
Published October 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Master of Stonegrave Hall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Master of Stonegrave Hall

Katrina Passick Lumsden
What the hell was that? I don't think I've ever had the misfortune of getting to know such whiny, spoiled, prideful characters in my entire reading career. The entire story hinges on the dreaded Big Misunderstandings... And we don't even get a decent sex scene to make up for what the characters lack! Disappointing, to say the least.
Gail
Nice story, good conflict, but an awful lot of description and stuff I found excruciatingly boring, so I skimmed quite a bit of it. I liked the story. The writing, not so much--but really, it's all about the story, isn't it?
Sabrina (Soter) Sally
"Con Victoria era stato come se brandelli della propria vita e della propria anima, bruscamente frammentate, si fossero ricomposti d'un tratto, ritrovando il loro posto in quei recessi di sé che lui aveva sempre considerato gelidi deserti."

Adoro le storie d'amore tra tutore e pupilla, sopratutto se ben scritte, con un lord tenebroso e affascinante e una lady con un carattere risoluto ma non troppo bacchettona! XD
Carrie
This book was very interesting, if rather predictable. The Big Misunderstanding played out precisely how I anticipated and the backstory of Victoria's mother was easily guessed early on. However, the backstory played out in a way I hadn't seen before so I enjoyed that different spin on it. I really loved Victoria's character, Clara made a great villain, Rockford was a bit severe at times however. I also disliked the way he purposely deflowered Victoria (who was admittedly willing to be deflowere ...more
Harlequin Books
"I enjoyed this book very much; I found myself making time to read it. The style flowed easily and had enough detail to put me in the period without overwhelming me with too much unnecessary description." From a review by an Harlequin.com member, to read the full review, go HERE>http://www.harlequin.com/storeitem.ht...
Mecque
I was never bored, but the characters were frusterating.
JR
JR marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2015
Erica Sarahong
Erica Sarahong marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Sumit
Sumit marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Paddy
Paddy marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Salla Leppänen
Salla Leppänen marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Pingla Mureau
Pingla Mureau marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
C
C added it
Nov 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
The Devil Claims a Wife Rogue's Widow, Gentleman's Wife The Housemaid's Scandalous Secret (Castonbury Park #2) Miss Cameron's Fall from Grace The Defiant Debutante