Start by marking “The Peaceful Affair” as Want to Read:
The Peaceful Affair

The Peaceful Affair

2.57 of 5 stars 2.57  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Renowned detective Noro Myx is called in by the President of the United States to search for the missing War Treaties, whose disappearance could wreak worldwide havoc. Along with his trusted assistants — Miss Lipps, the small giant, and the tall dwarf — Myx eagerly delves into the affair, to quickly discover the treaties are but the tip of the iceberg. The investigation tw ...more
Published September 3rd 2013 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published September 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Peaceful Affair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Peaceful Affair

Susie Hargis
As soon as I read the characters in this book (Noro Myx, Miss Lipps, the small giant, and the tall dwarf) I knew I would love it. I knew this writer had a sly sense of humor and I was right.

The Peaceful Affair was such an amusing book to read. I could not put this one down because it made me feel good. Sometimes you just get a book that sets a mood that amuses and makes you feel good about things. This was just such a book.

It’s the sort of book I will buy in paperback for friends in chemo. I kno
Susan Toy
This was a free eBook I recently downloaded. I did not read very far before I realized that this book was just not for me, hence the one-star rating. I did discover, however, that "flied" is an accepted term in baseball.
Julie Pedersen witt
I did not finish this book. I just couldn't get into it. I don't feel this rating is accurate, though. Maybe it got really good later....
Judith
Forget the story, it's hard to keep track of all the twists and turns. Read this for the wonderful use of language, word play, alliteration, great characters with playful names, and the fun use of real history twisted into a new story.
Kelly
I gave up on this book..just couldn't get into it. I only read 30% of it.
Anita
Very absurd, silly book. Not worth reading
Chris Yorgason
I thought the premise was good, but the writing style was very difficult for me to embrace. Probably a good book for some, but not for me.
Jack
did not complete
Joy
Joy marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Robert McGee
Robert McGee marked it as to-read
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
Sue Taylor
Sue Taylor marked it as to-read
Amy  Katherine Brown
Amy Katherine Brown marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Christine Arena
Christine Arena marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Claudia
Claudia marked it as to-read
Mary Davis
Mary Davis marked it as to-read
John Reynolds
John Reynolds marked it as to-read
Margaret Neate
Margaret Neate marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Nekia Borden
Nekia Borden marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Sonnet
Sonnet marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
L. M. W.
L. M. W. marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Matt
Matt marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Big Al
Big Al marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
MYSTERY NOVELS B...: The Peaceful Affair 1 2 Sep 08, 2013 10:10AM
The Mystery, Crim...: Free today: The Peaceful Affair 1 6 Sep 08, 2013 09:59AM
  • On The Buckle (Dreamhorse Mystery #1)
  • The Price of Innocence
  • Privy to Murder
  • Disappearance
  • A Penny Found (Detective Joe Denali Series)
  • Magic Mirror (Georgia Lee Maxwell, #1)
  • The Original Alibi (Matt Kile Mystery, #2)
  • Murder In The Library (Book 3 Dekker Cozy Mystery Series)
  • Just Add Salt (Hetta Coffey Mystery, #2)
  • Bound for the Promise-Land
  • Burden of Breath
  • Gray Girl
  • The Last Train Home
  • Living Lies (Agent Melanie Ward, #1)
  • Killer Career
  • Harbored Secrets (A Psychological Mystery)
  • The Perfect Family
  • Silver's Odyssey
Moshe Sipper is a Professor of Computer Science working in the area of Artificial Intelligence. He has published two novels: The Peaceful Affair and Xor The Shape of Darkness; a popular-science book: Machine Nature The Coming Age of Bio-Inspired Computing; and two research books: Evolved to Win and Evolution of Parallel Cellular Machines The Cellular Programming Approach.
More about Moshe Sipper...
Xor: The Shape of Darkness Machine Nature: The Coming Age of Bio-Inspired Computing Evolved to Win Evolution Of Parallel Cellular Machines: The Cellular Programming Approach (Lecture Notes In Computer Science) Daniel Max and the King in the Tower