The Peaceful Affair

The Peaceful Affair

2.64 of 5 stars 2.64  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Renowned detective Noro Myx is called in by the President of the United States to search for the missing War Treaties, whose disappearance could wreak worldwide havoc. Along with his trusted assistants — Miss Lipps, the small giant, and the tall dwarf — Myx eagerly delves into the affair, to quickly discover the treaties are but the tip of the iceberg. The investigation tw...more
Published September 3rd 2013 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published September 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Peaceful Affair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Peaceful Affair

Susie Hargis
As soon as I read the characters in this book (Noro Myx, Miss Lipps, the small giant, and the tall dwarf) I knew I would love it. I knew this writer had a sly sense of humor and I was right.

The Peaceful Affair was such an amusing book to read. I could not put this one down because it made me feel good. Sometimes you just get a book that sets a mood that amuses and makes you feel good about things. This was just such a book.

It’s the sort of book I will buy in paperback for friends in chemo. I kno...more
Susan Toy
This was a free eBook I recently downloaded. I did not read very far before I realized that this book was just not for me, hence the one-star rating. I did discover, however, that "flied" is an accepted term in baseball.
Julie Pedersen witt
I did not finish this book. I just couldn't get into it. I don't feel this rating is accurate, though. Maybe it got really good later....
Kelly
I gave up on this book..just couldn't get into it. I only read 30% of it.
Anita
Very absurd, silly book. Not worth reading
Chris Yorgason
I thought the premise was good, but the writing style was very difficult for me to embrace. Probably a good book for some, but not for me.
Jack
did not complete
Christy
Christy marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Kathy Austin
Kathy Austin marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Jane
Jane marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Trisha
Trisha marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Julie Joseph
Julie Joseph marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Vickie
Vickie marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Linda Mccleskey
Linda Mccleskey marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
LaceyAnn C
LaceyAnn C marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Kathryn  Davis
Kathryn Davis marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Deanne Quarrie
Deanne Quarrie marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Laurie
Laurie marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Muhsketchy
Muhsketchy marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Mary Lou
Mary Lou marked it as to-read
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Deshanna
Deshanna marked it as to-read
MYSTERY NOVELS B...: The Peaceful Affair 1 2 Sep 08, 2013 10:10AM
The Mystery, Crim...: Free today: The Peaceful Affair 1 6 Sep 08, 2013 09:59AM
Moshe Sipper is a Professor of Computer Science working in the area of Artificial Intelligence. He has published two novels: The Peaceful Affair and Xor The Shape of Darkness; a popular-science book: Machine Nature The Coming Age of Bio-Inspired Computing; and two research books: Evolved to Win and Evolution of Parallel Cellular Machines The Cellular Programming Approach.
More about Moshe Sipper...
Xor: The Shape of Darkness Machine Nature: The Coming Age of Bio-Inspired Computing Evolved to Win Evolution Of Parallel Cellular Machines: The Cellular Programming Approach (Lecture Notes In Computer Science) Daniel Max and the King in the Tower