Start by marking “Champions in the Wilderness: Fifty-Two Devotions to Guide and Strengthen Emerging Overcomers” as Want to Read:

Read Book

Have you ever felt as though you were navigating desolate spiritual territory? Do you find yourself parched, wondering why your spiritual life seems so dry? You are not alone! The reasons we enter a spiritual wilderness may be many, but one thing is certain, our heavenly Father wants us all to emerge as flourishing champions of the Christian faith. What is it that marks ...more
Paperback, First Edition, 256 pages
Published August 21st 2013 by SfMe Media

To ask other readers questions about Champions in the Wilderness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Champions in the Wilderness

Mary-ann
Apr 29, 2014 Mary-ann rated it it was amazing

What is it that marks the difference between a resounding victory in the wilderness and a total disaster? It all comes down to understanding the natur
Create With Joy
Feb 05, 2014 Create With Joy rated it it was amazing
Are there times when your spiritual life has felt dry… parched… fruitless… where you’ve felt like your prayers bounce off the ceiling… when you’ve wanted to journey to the promised land, but instead, you’ve found yourself wandering in the desert?

If so, you’re not alone! Those seasons happen to all of us and Bob Santos – the founder of Search For Me Ministries – has written a book to help you find your way to the other side.

That book is called Champions In The Wilderness – Fifty-Two Devotions To
Johanna Bouchard
Apr 28, 2014 Johanna Bouchard rated it it was amazing
description

Champions In The Wilderness is a wonderful devotional that leads the reader through the difficult stages in their life and into a deeper relationship with the Father, helping us to overcome the many challenges we face and emerge victorious in our Christian faith.

Well-written and simple to follow, this book helps the reader to rely on God and His promises in every situation. Some of the many topics covered include seeking wisdom, having a proper spiritual foundation, learning to hear God’s voice
Nancy Whitaker
Feb 13, 2014 Nancy Whitaker rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful book and I really enjoy reading each chapter (devotion) every week. I've been reading a devotion every week and I feel more spiritually connected knowing that God is in charge. This would be a good book for a church Bible Study group because at the end of each chapter there are questions and action steps to follow. Also, there is a closing prayer and Bible verses for further study.
Sean McGaughran
Sean McGaughran rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2016
Meghan
Meghan rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2015
Alayna
Alayna rated it liked it
Jan 27, 2014
Cindy Gates
Cindy Gates marked it as to-read
Rosanna-Michelle
Rosanna-Michelle marked it as to-read
Jan Hall
Jan Hall marked it as to-read
Frederick Rotzien
Frederick Rotzien marked it as to-read
Kimber Burnett
Kimber Burnett marked it as to-read
Luisa Gonzalez
Luisa Gonzalez marked it as to-read
Teresa Lavender
Teresa Lavender marked it as to-read
Diana Senn
Diana Senn marked it as to-read
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Dale
Dale marked it as to-read
Emilie Titchen
Emilie Titchen marked it as to-read
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2013
Robert Piacquad
Robert Piacquad marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2013
Larry Hall
Larry Hall marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2013
Kim Coomey
Kim Coomey marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2013
Melissa ahmed
Melissa ahmed marked it as to-read
Max
Max marked it as to-read
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Sara Weekley
Sara Weekley marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2013
Addie Madsen
Addie Madsen marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2013
James
James marked it as to-read
Chigozie
Chigozie marked it as to-read
Kathy Lavoie
Kathy Lavoie marked it as to-read
Hazel
Hazel marked it as to-read
Josiah
Josiah marked it as to-read
Yvonne Stegall
Yvonne Stegall marked it as to-read
April Hernandez
April Hernandez marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2013
After spending 16+ years in campus ministry, Bob Santos founded Search for Me Ministries, Inc. to publish and distribute growth-oriented Christian resources. Bob, an ordained minister, is also the southwest PA area rep for Elim Fellowship.
More about Bob Santos...