Start by marking “Hands-on Justice” as Want to Read:
Hands-on Justice

Hands-on Justice (Don't Read in the Closet Events)

Dear Author,
He used to be a damn good agent until he threw it all away. He’s been on the run for two years, but we finally pinned down his location. They sent me to bring him in. I’ve got him, but he’s fighting me every step of the way. He won’t go in willingly, and I won’t go without him. Oh, and I’d really like a gun fight between them at some point…

Photo Description:
Tw
Published September 3rd 2013 by M/M Romance Group @ Goodreads

To ask other readers questions about Hands-on Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hands-on Justice

Maria
Dec 22, 2015 Maria rated it liked it
Huh...

I'm not sure about this one. I liked the idea behind it and how the prompt came to life through the characters. But, come oooon. Sex on a rock out in the open when there's a killer following on your heels? One of the worst the cartel could have sent? Puhleeease. Just no.

While I enjoyed the crime/suspense story line, the romance felt a little rushed and forced to me. The epilogue was... meh. I guess, I liked it, but not more than that.
Victoria
Apr 18, 2015 Victoria rated it really liked it
3.5 - I enjoyed this story and the characters. I would love to read more about these two. Nice interpretation of the photo and the story letter. Thank you Laurie Terson for donating your story, your time and your talent.
GlamLawyer
Oct 30, 2016 GlamLawyer rated it it was ok
not very realistic IMO and too much insta but there were points I liked. just not enough...
Liz (Bugetta)
I liked the writing but my eyes got a workout from all the extreme eye-rolling I did. As is often the case with romantic suspense sometimes the romance parts of the story come off as silly or downright ridiculous, given the seriousness of the situation the MCs are in. A man just broke into my house and held me at gun point? Well, he's the hot guy I used to work with so allow me to catalogue all the ways he turns me on. We're on the run in the woods trying to stay alive? It'll be fine if we just ...more
jules0623
Sep 07, 2013 jules0623 rated it liked it
2.5 stars. FFS! Shagging out in the open in a creek while there's a hired killer taking pot shots at you? Probably not the best idea. Or the most realistic scenario. This was an easy 3/4 star read until then. I wish the story had kept the original pace right up until the end (it seemed to finish with a hasty epilogue) with that creek shagging scene saved for a final delicious 'return to the mountain for a proper holiday' type scene.
Heather
Mar 22, 2014 Heather rated it really liked it
LHNB- 20,135
3.5 read for me.

I liked this one. Although I had to admit I was having a hard time following the 3 fingers guy and the crime lord part.
JT finally clicked after Simon was sent. But, for the longest time I couldn't figure out who he was. I guess I though Simon was JT.

But, I did like JT and Simon together. I liked their snarky ways with each other.

It was an easy read, and would read a sequel with them as partners.
melek
Simon is an bounty hunter so when he was offered a job to bring in Jt An wanted man an ex agent for murder. He took it , he had feelings for the man but he never had a chance to tell him and things just went out of hand. Its been 3 years in the hiding for JT. There is hot sexy moments maybe abit of bdsm but only really light, full of action pact. just an enjoyable read.
Melanie~~
This totally worked for me and I really liked JT and Simon together! Good action!

[NOTE: I rate most writing event stories (free reads) 4 or 5 stars because of my appreciation of the author's participation.]
Eepa *mm loving bookworm*
Dec 15, 2014 Eepa *mm loving bookworm* rated it really liked it
Nicely flowing action story. Everything went down little too easy to really believable but you can't put too many complications in just 63 pages. Good flow, interesting plot and a happy couple in the end. Just what you need in novella.
Samantha
Sep 08, 2013 Samantha rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-read
It's no secret that I'm a total sucker for law-enforcement related reads. While parts of this confused me in the DEA dynamic, I overall quite enjoyed it as a nice, easy read.
Maddox
Oct 14, 2013 Maddox rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2013
Read more then half, but could not finish reading. Something about the writing-style just "rubbed me the wrong way".
Dorothy
Dorothy rated it really liked it
Nov 10, 2013
Ale
Ale rated it really liked it
Sep 04, 2013
Caroline Cairn
Caroline Cairn rated it liked it
Dec 27, 2014
Sc
Sc rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2013
A.L.
A.L. rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2013
Erik
Erik rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2014
Estralena
Estralena rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2015
Suz
Suz rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2015
Beario
Beario rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2014
TayaJay
TayaJay rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2013
Lori
Lori rated it liked it
May 14, 2014
Rom-addict
Rom-addict rated it liked it
Oct 18, 2013
Tawana
Tawana rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2013
Rissa
Rissa rated it liked it
Sep 15, 2013
Isla James
Isla James rated it liked it
Feb 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

Don't Read in the Closet Events (1 - 10 of 688 books)
  • Bobby's Christmas Gift
  • A Bugger to Pack
  • Christmas Gifts
  • Christmas in the Sandbox
  • Cocklebur's Christmas
  • The Conquerors (Zero-G wrestling)
  • Crying Wolf (Portals, #2.5)
  • D.N.A.: Double Helix