Start by marking “Danger! Bad Boy (Beware of Bad Boy #2)” as Want to Read:
Danger! Bad Boy  (Beware of Bad Boy #2)

Danger! Bad Boy (Beware of Bad Boy #2)

3.95  ·  Rating Details ·  1,005 Ratings  ·  52 Reviews
THEIR LOVE IS IN DANGER....

Caleb and Gianna went from being enemies to friends to falling for each other. They hid their new relationship from the one person who would try to keep them apart.

But now their secret was out and they were fighting to stay together. Running away wouldn't solve their problems, but it allowed them a break from real life.

Unfortunately, new proble
Kindle Edition
Published May 31st 2014

Fallen Too Far by Abbi GlinesStepbrother Dearest by Penelope WardFallen Crest High by TijanFalling for the Ghost of You by Nicole ChristieRival by Penelope Douglas
Step Siblings or Related in Love
66th out of 178 books — 381 voters
Stepbrother Dearest by Penelope WardFallen Crest High by TijanFallen Too Far by Abbi GlinesPrick by Sabrina PaigeFallen Crest Family by Tijan
Stepbrother Books
65th out of 171 books — 392 voters

More lists with this book...

Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
Re-read: 06.09.15.
The ending still kills me.. The pain and heartbreak Caleb and Gianna go through are..horrific and, well, heartbreaking!
In this moment, I knew without a doubt that I loved her because I could feel my heart being ripped apart in my chest.

My casting:

Deciding to surprise her, I filled her slowly, causing her to finally wake up. “Caleb?” she murmured sleepily.
“Who else were you expecting?” I teased her.
I was holding still inside her, letting her get used to the intrusion. “W
Edit #1: I just finished this and I'm so mad right now!! What the actual fuck?! Caleb doesn't deserve this! And neither does (view spoiler)!! I gained so much respect for him in this book. Caleb as well. And that's what they get? For protecting Gianna? Ahhh. Unfair.
Ok, deep breath. Rant over. For now.

Pre-release: I really really really need this book! I've read Beware of Bad Boy for the second time today and loved it just as much as the first time! Gianna and Caleb are awesom
Tori mackenzie
May 20, 2014 Tori mackenzie rated it it was ok
what's taking so long for this book to come out? still waiting come on already!!!!!! anyone no when this book is coming out ????????
Zie
Feb 23, 2014 Zie marked it as to-read
I need book two (and three) April. Please.
Romance and Fantasy for Cosmopolitan Girls
Romance and Fantasy for Cosmopolitan Girls
"Damn gotta love a tamed bad boy. Best of both worlds, sweet and wild."

Ecco a voi il secondo capitolo della serie Beware of Bad Boy: Danger!Bad Boy di April Brookshire. Per chi non conoscesse questa serie, ecco a voi il link della recensione del primo libro, che vi consiglio di leggere per non incappare in spoiler sgraditi.
Avevamo lasciato i due protagonisti, Gianna e Caleb, in viaggio per Las Vegas al fine di sfuggire alle invettive della madre della ra
Maryanne
Nov 05, 2014 Maryanne rated it really liked it
In the second book, Gianna and Caleb don't spend the majority of their time together as there are lots of twists that come in the way and try to destroy their relationship. I didn't like the fact that their relationship built up so quickly. Gianna confessed that she loves Caleb whilst in Vegas. For me this was too quick. However, it got prolonged by the fact that Caleb didn't love her. However, I didn't like that he described their relationship as "just having fun". After this, Caleb takes ...more
Shannon (aka The Tale Temptress)
Love this book! The series continues with this second book and it was just as good as the first. I wish Caleb had told Gianna what he knew (view spoiler)
Fiona
Jun 27, 2014 Fiona rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-male, na-ya
4 solid stars

I liked this book better than the first! Typical NA read with the usual NA drama and angst though the story itself kept me engaged. I didn't expect the story to end up as it did in the last 10% of the book but I'm intrigued enough to want to follow through with the next instalment. I just hope the author doesn't take another 10 months to release it as she did with this book! Like the first book, this ended in a cliffhanger. No cheating.
Whitnie Wilson
Jun 22, 2014 Whitnie Wilson rated it it was amazing
FINALLY!!!!! THANK YOU MRS. BROOKSHIRE!!!! I JUST LOVE CALEB AND GIANNA! BUT 10 MONTHS APART REALLY?!?!?!?! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK! PLEASE DON'T MAKE US WAIT AS LONG, IT WAS EXCRUCIATING! !!!
Jessie
Jul 06, 2014 Jessie rated it it was amazing
Ok totally LOVED it!!!

Damn her mom is a psycho !!

I couldn't put this book down, and damn that ending !! I can't wait for the next book to come out !! I hope I don't have to wait long ...

I highly recommend this book!!
Melissa Joseph (Book Addicts Reviews)
Could not put this book down. Oh my did it break my heart. And if I was 16 I would be in love with Caleb!!
Karen Voitik
Apr 02, 2015 Karen Voitik rated it really liked it
>Book Review – Danger! Bad Boy -

>I received this book from the author and Paranormal Romance and Authors that Rock. I am an independent reviewer. This is the second novel in the Beware of Bad Boy series and ends in a cliffhanger.

>Gianna and Caleb run away for a weekend to Vegas. Normally, I'd think that would be fun, but these must be the oldest looking 16 year olds ever. They go clubbing and finally sleep together. Everything is really romantic until Caleb decides relationships are al
Cristina C
Aug 06, 2014 Cristina C rated it really liked it
Very enticing reading. Beautiful characters, though in my opinion Caleb changed all of a sudden in this book. He was such a drama queen. Honestly, i expected him to just tell the truth no matter what. That's what Caleb in the first book would have done. I totally loved Gianna for being so strong during the entire book. I also think it would have been more realistic if the main characters were a little older, like 17 to 18.
The ending was rather nasty. I got sad. Looking forward for the next book
Jessica
Jun 08, 2015 Jessica rated it it was amazing
F#%K! You cant leave me hanging with an ending like that! Noooo...! 5-freaking-heart-breaking-Stars!***** it started off slow but it picked up with a vengeance. I love all the characters, from Gianna & Caleb to all their friends. (Except Josh, death to Josh!) ...f#%king Josh! The story was excellent the way it flowed from book 1 to book 2. Now i need book 3 like a junkie!
faye
Nov 01, 2014 faye rated it liked it
Hailey is such an easy bitch. I hate Julie and the fact that she is so pathetic that she has to live through her daughter. I like Ian and the fact that he likes Ginna and is not just hanging out with her just to annoy Caleb. Overall I enjoyed the book. What I like about this book is that Ginna is beautiful and likable. What i like most is that she is easy to like.
Courtney
Feb 26, 2015 Courtney rated it it was amazing
Oh dear

Im so impatient I need the third one! I really like this serious its cute and young but not cheesy! I really hope they pull through this and before he gets out of the detention facility I wish he didnt have to go at all I mean he was defending her but whatever cant wait for more
Georgia White
Nov 10, 2014 Georgia White rated it it was amazing
I CAN'T BREATHE! I need to finish this! It hurts! Where is Toxic Bad Boy?! When will it be released! And i think it would be good to have a book from Ians point of view and maybe even a love story with Ian and another girl! That would be so sweet! April Brookshire, i expect this now. Pleeeeeeeeease!
Susan
Jul 03, 2015 Susan rated it really liked it
I am seriously hooked!! I finished this book in one day and cannot wait to find out what happens to Caleb.
I love the plot development and I think this book sends a very strong message on violent relationships in teens.
Ren
Jul 19, 2015 Ren rated it really liked it
I have to say I enjoyed this a lot lot more than the 1st book it kept me on the edge trying to figure out if Gianna and Caleb would've fixed their relationship.. Now it's keeping me on edge till I read the 3rd book.
Arina Gorokhovska
OMG! I just finished the book, I still have fucking tears in my eyes! This is so fucking horrible. I feel so so bad for Gianna.
Enaya
Aug 31, 2015 Enaya rated it really liked it
OH MY GOOD LORD!!!! O.O *screams in frustration and horror* NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Poor Caleb and Gianna 3 *sniffles*
Sydney
Dec 07, 2014 Sydney rated it it was amazing
what in the world i am going to need for the next book to come out cause i can't and i won't lol not anymore wait for this book
Paola
Aug 12, 2014 Paola rated it it was amazing
It did not just end like that. I need the other book ASAP.
ZanessaVashley (Shelby) :)
I hate contemporaries. they destroy the human soul.
Cassandra Kutchara
Jul 07, 2015 Cassandra Kutchara rated it really liked it
This series continues to keep me hooked! Loving it!!
Chelsea
Dec 12, 2013 Chelsea marked it as wtbr
Want to read this now!!!
Beck
Jul 27, 2014 Beck rated it liked it
Mearsing09
Nov 21, 2013 Mearsing09 marked it as to-read
It says published. Did anyone get it??
Sydney Leigh
Dec 20, 2013 Sydney Leigh marked it as to-read
Is this out yet?
Mary
Just when I thought this story could not possibly get any worse it did. A new dude gets added into the mix. He's always been a rival of the hero so of course he's going to go after the girl the hero is hot for. Whatever. Then the heroes female BFF adds a bunch of unnecessary drama into the mix and the hero keeps yelling at her, dumping her as a friend, then forgiving her so she can cause trouble all over again. It's dumb. What guy does that? A pussyass one. Whatever. On to the torture that will ...more
  • Bond Mates
  • Ash to Steele
  • Caught Up In You (Against All Odds, #3)
  • Always Summer
  • Harkham's Case (Harkham's, #1)
  • Toxic Secrets (Secrets, #1)
  • Fraidy Hole
  • Honeysuckle Love
  • True for You (Boys of the South, #3)
  • Bent Creek
  • Reckoning (Fallen Siren, #2)
  • Eden High: Book 5 (Eden High #5)
  • Fearless Attraction (Cassie, #2)
  • The Single Game (The Apartment Novels, #3)
  • Carter (Carter, #1)
  • Little Moments (Second Chances, #2)
  • Rules of Survival
  • In Two Weeks
Author of romance and urban fantasy. Her works include the Young Assassins series, Beware of Bad Boy series and Dead Chaos series. She currently lives in Denver, Colorado.

More about April Brookshire...

Beware of Bad Boy (3 books)
  • Beware of Bad Boy (Beware of Bad Boy, #1)
  • Toxic Bad Boy  (Beware of Bad Boy #3)