Start by marking “Star Wars Omnibus: Adventures” as Want to Read:
Star Wars Omnibus: Adventures

Star Wars Omnibus: Adventures (Star Wars Omnibus #33)

Star Wars headliners Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Darth Vader, and others feature in six tales of galaxy-shaking adventure for readers of all ages! Han and Chewie are caught between the Empire and the underworld in a quest to pay off a debt. Boba Fett is on a treasure hunt, racing two vengeful bounty-hunter brothers to the prize. Princess Leia becomes entangled in the ...more
Published January 8th 2014 by Dark Horse

To ask other readers questions about Star Wars Omnibus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star Wars Omnibus

Jesse A
May 15, 2016 Jesse A rated it it was ok
Silly stories with art that was cartoony at best. Not a great effort.
Robert
Terrible art and uneven stories. Boba Fett's is the only really good one.
Jaime
Mar 28, 2015 Jaime rated it really liked it
Overall, the art was a 2 star. But the stories were quite interesting and actually distracted me from the bad art. If all the art was great, this would be a 5-star.

Han Solo and the Hollow Man of Khorya
- The art is horrible. It's soft and rounded. The colors are good though.
- It's 2 BBY and Han is forced to take a job with Billal, an old partner. They need to retrieve something from the Empire for Sollima in order to save Chewie's life.
- Billal's a moron. Meanwhile, Chewie's treated as a gladiato
Nisha
Mar 08, 2016 Nisha rated it really liked it
Shelves: feb-16
Luca:"My name is Luca. My rank... um... I dunno? That's my ship, the Faithless, so I guess I'm the captain."
Holt:"Very well. Captain Luca, I am Captain Holt. You are..."
Luca:"Of course, it's my ship, so I can be whatever I want, can't I? So, today I will be an Admiral. Which means I outrank you."
Holt:"Silence!"
SLAP!
Luca:"Ow! You slapped me in the face? First of all, what sort of man slaps? Second of all, this is the only face I have. I need it for all sorts of things."

.....

Holt:"--Lord Vader sla
Jedi Sunni
Oct 04, 2016 Jedi Sunni is currently reading it
Shelves: mine
Han Solo and the Hallow Moonbof Khorya:

Look like Han has gotten Chewy in trouble once again and he also runs into an old friend. This was a typical adventure that you would expect from these two. I love it my self when a different character of established species show up. It worked very well here. Han connected to the empire, How? My rating for this issue is s 4.3 out of 5.0.

Chewbacca and the Slavers of the Shadowlands:

This was pretty good as well but rather sad as a young Wookie lost his life p
Matt
Aug 12, 2016 Matt rated it really liked it
Since Darkhorse is loosing the Star Wars comic's license I thought I would do some catch up. I didn't think this series would amount to much and assumed it was meant for younger readers. It was much more than I expected. Many of the stories had simple artwork, but others very very abstract and interesting. There was also humor in many stories that I enjoyed and did not expect. I usually prefer comics and books that have a stronger connection and relevance to the overall saga, but these are good ...more
Phoenix Mangus
Mar 17, 2016 Phoenix Mangus rated it really liked it
Most excellent set of adventures with all our favorite characters. Taking place before episode 4 and between 4 and 5, these 6 stories tell different adventures like Han and Chewie before the rebellion, Chewie as a teenager, a mission with Boba Fett and more with Luke on Dagobah. A couple of the artists in this collection are horrible but most of the drawings are on character and visually beautiful.
Craig
Sep 01, 2016 Craig rated it liked it
Fun, little story bites.

Was nice to see the Wookiee story in a larger size trade - the artwork is absolutely fantastic.
Emily
Aug 29, 2016 Emily rated it liked it
Some of the artwork is pretty bad and the stories are only okay, but it's still fairly fun. Not worth the shelf price, though.
Megan
Jan 01, 2016 Megan rated it liked it
Great stories, but some of the drawings were imperceptible. Still, I enjoyed these stories from the universe.
David Blackwell
Feb 14, 2014 David Blackwell rated it it was amazing
I love Chewie! And Darth Vader! <3
Tom
Tom rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2014
Randy Lander
Randy Lander rated it liked it
Dec 15, 2015
Matt Midgette
Matt Midgette rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2015
Bryan
Bryan rated it liked it
Nov 10, 2014
Val
Val rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2014
Thaddeus602
Thaddeus602 rated it liked it
Sep 11, 2014
Owen Deathstalker
Owen Deathstalker rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2014
Matt
Jul 05, 2015 Matt rated it it was amazing
Some great little stories in here -particularly the Yoda one at the end.
Ben
Ben rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2015
Rosemary
Rosemary rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2015
Rohan Monteiro
Rohan Monteiro rated it liked it
Mar 23, 2015
Stevie
Stevie rated it really liked it
May 22, 2014
Derek Gregg
Derek Gregg rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2016
Addison
Addison rated it liked it
Sep 14, 2015
Chas
Chas rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2013
Svend Pedersen
Svend Pedersen rated it really liked it
Aug 02, 2015
Laurence Austin
Laurence Austin rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2015
Justin Civitillo
Justin Civitillo rated it liked it
Jul 11, 2016
Jake Swirsky
Jake Swirsky rated it liked it
Dec 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Once a professional juggler and fire eater, Tom Taylor is a #1 New York Times Bestselling, multi-award-winning comic book writer, playwright and screenwriter.

Taylor is the co-creator of the Aurealis-Award-winning graphic novel series THE DEEP (which tells the adventures of a multiethnic family of underwater explorers who live on a submarine). Taylor is also the Head Writer/Co-creator and Executive
More about Tom Taylor...

Star Wars Omnibus (1 - 10 of 35 books)
  • Star Wars Omnibus: X-Wing Rogue Squadron, Vol. 1