Start by marking “The Legend of the Spirit Warriors: Beginnings” as Want to Read:
The Legend of the Spirit Warriors: Beginnings

The Legend of the Spirit Warriors: Beginnings

3.43 of 5 stars 3.43  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Daniel Dunbar, Mike Williams, Stacy Myo, and Jason Wrath are just teenagers who are each trying to make the world a better place in their own way. After disaster strikes worldwide they are each targeted for death by the Nukpana, an evil from another world who gains his power from human pollution. When the Nukpana makes his way to earth, the teenagers are sent to Spirit wor ...more
Published April 30th 2013 by Conceptualize Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Legend of the Spirit Warriors, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Legend of the Spirit Warriors

Fireslily
Humanity's pollution of Earth has led to an evil power that is attempting to take over this world and the Spirit World. This evil has been beaten back before, but can it be beaten back this time?

While I found the concept of the book interesting, the execution was less than impressive. I found the characters to be flat with minimal character development. What development there was throughout the book, didn't seem believable. For a book geared towards younger readers, there was an unnecessary amo
Jason Stenger
*In compliance with FTC guidelines, I must disclose that I received this book for free through Goodreads First Reads.
Thank you to Goodreads and Mr. Campbell for sharing this book with me. This has not influenced my review in any way.*

That said, "The Legend of the Spirit Warriors: Beginnings" is a fast paced cautionary tale with a very positive message.

The book should appeal to kids in upper elementary to lower middle school. I think this was tagged as a Young Adult book, but I'm not sure that f
Wendy C
Jennifer Lea
First, I must say I won this book in the Goodreads.com giveaways.
It was a cute pre-teen adventure and I would recommend it as such. I did like the concept of 'the lost.' This book hosted a great creative concept with the usage of the elements and bending them to one's own will.
This book also ended on a awful cliff-hanger so I guess I will have to wait on part two to see where we are going next.
Douglas Houston
Well written Fantasy adventure book. My 11 year old nephew couldn't put it down. Lots of action, exotic locations. He loved that the kids took on special powers.
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
J.c. Drost
J.c. Drost marked it as to-read
Alayna Likens
Alayna Likens marked it as to-read
Sandra Gest
Sandra Gest marked it as to-read
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Natasha  Ortiz
Natasha Ortiz marked it as to-read
Tiffany
Tiffany marked it as to-read
Daniella
Daniella marked it as to-read
Amy Delarosa
Amy Delarosa marked it as to-read
Giselle Cobb
Giselle Cobb marked it as to-read
Adelynne
Adelynne marked it as to-read
Charisse Murray
Charisse Murray marked it as to-read
Rachella Baker
Rachella Baker marked it as to-read
Randi Sipp
Randi Sipp marked it as to-read
Tiffany White
Tiffany White marked it as to-read
Krystle Shoemaker
Krystle Shoemaker marked it as to-read
Melinda
Melinda marked it as to-read
Dawn Justice
Dawn Justice marked it as to-read
Charlene
Charlene marked it as to-read
Lacie
Lacie marked it as to-read
Denise Whisenhunt
Denise Whisenhunt marked it as to-read
Leslie Jane Fahrney
Leslie Jane Fahrney marked it as to-read
Gary Ford
Gary Ford marked it as to-read
Jeff Muza
Jeff Muza marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Bees Make the Best Pets: All the Buzz About Being Resilient, Collaborative, Industrious, Generous, and Sweet-Straight from the Hive
  • The Deconstruction of Professor Thrub
  • Do It Yourself Akashic Wisdom: Access the Library of Your Soul
  • Showings Of Julian Of Norwich: A New Translation
  • Tiny Buddha's Guide to Loving Yourself: 40 Ways to Transform Your Inner Critic and Your Life
  • Substitute Creature (Tales from Lovecraft Middle School, #4)
  • Invisibility: Mastering the Art of Vanishing
  • Algorithm of Nightmares
  • Good Stuff From Growing Up In A Dysfunctional Family: How to Survive and Then Thrive
  • Nanoagents: Induction
  • Death's Twisted Tales
  • Advertising: Concept and Copy
  • A Mostly Ghostly Christmas
  • The Secret of the Long-Lost Cousin (Can You Solve the Mystery #1)
  • The Misadventures of the Magician's Dog
  • InstaCraft: Fun and Simple Projects for Adorable Gifts, Decor, and More
  • Horns of Honor: Regaining the Spirit of the Pagan Horned God
  • The Dark Prince (Talisman Trilogy #2)
Breaking Deluce Christopher Pepper and the Silver Soda Christopher Pepper and The Silver Soda