Start by marking “Padre rico, padre pobre para jóvenes: ¡Los secretos para ganar dinero que no te enseña la escuela!” as Want to Read:

Padre rico, padre pobre para jóvenes: ¡Los secretos para ganar dinero que no te enseña la escuela! (Rich Dad #9)

3.95  ·  Rating Details ·  1,930 Ratings  ·  105 Reviews
Esta obra, de la serie escrita por Kiyosaki, no sólo refiere a la sorprendente historia de su autor, sino además, te enseñará cuestiones que impactarán tu vida y aprenderás a tomar el tipo de decisiones que te harán rico, aun en la juventud.

Con un estilo claro y ameno, este libro te pondrá en el camino directo al éxito financiero y así lograrás que el dinero trabaje para t
Published November 1st 2006 by Aguilar (first published January 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Padre rico, padre pobre para jóvenes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Padre rico, padre pobre para jóvenes

Jeffrey
Jun 18, 2008 Jeffrey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Highly!
Shelves: business
Every teenager should read this. How important is it to learn about avoiding credit cards like the plague? How important is it to learn about compound interest? How important is it to learn about investing in real estate which out weighs any other asset class hands down, 100 to 1, 10000 to 1! What your children are learning or not learning about investing at an early age will to a great degree not only affect them financially, but emotionally, even spiritually. It's a sin and a damn shame that a ...more
Bookworm Amir
Jan 06, 2013 Bookworm Amir rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book can be read quickly - most of the time it is giving specific examples (stories) of how his theories have been applied.

First I must say that the book truly is inspirational - why a smart man may not be smart at all if he knows nothing of financial intelligence - and made me see how less I knew of it.

Secondly the rules are so simple - yet so hard. There are diagrams in it that will help ease understanding.

Thirdly - this is the book that my current entrepreneurial friends have told me tha
Molly
Mar 08, 2014 Molly rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya
I am a YA librarian and have been trying to develop our teen finance collection, so read this book to gain a little perspective on what is out there. I am sure it may be helpful for some teens, but I'm only giving it one star because I find the information vague, overly simplified (even for teen readers!), and presenting a very narrow perspective. On the plus side, the author's voice is very encouraging and not pretentious, so some kids may find that appealing.
Andie
I really really liked this book. It was enjoyable to read and taught me a great deal about how to always look for opportunities and how to THINK about money. We have even started playing CASHFLOW the game and are loving it. Highly recommend both this book and the CASHFLOW game.
Jodi
Nov 25, 2008 Jodi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
My oldest boy is so interested in money... We are reading this together and he is learning what he needs to.. to get ahead of the game!
Sylvia K
Dec 07, 2016 Sylvia K rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Might be good for like an 8-12 year old but I think it's way too simple for "teens"
Christian
I should have read this book when my mom gave it to me way back when... but, i didnt. It was for a younger audience than for me but it was still nice to start my financial life off at the most basic building blocks :) It has some helpful basics on how to save, the types of income and financial statements. The only part I absolutely hated was chapter seven because all it was was an advertisement for the authors other financial gimmicks... so skip that chapter... and read this book when you are 12 ...more
Islam Abdelbary
Jun 07, 2013 Islam Abdelbary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
كتاب جيد
الفكرة العامة جيدة يمكنك الاستفادة منها
بخلاف اغنى رجل في بابل كتاب شامل لكل عصر ومصر
Paul Sidwell
Nov 22, 2009 Paul Sidwell rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Full of information for teenagers to start a REAL education on money and how it works. I read it as a father of 11, 8, and 6 year olds who are interested in learning about money and of course, how to make it!
Juan Hidalgo
Leído por recomendación de un amigo. El fondo del libro son un par de consejos simples repetidos ad infinitum, el tono es de telepredicador o de libro de auto-ayuda. Nada del otro mundo.
Paris
Jul 03, 2010 Paris rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book tells what the rich teach thierchildren and what we do not.
David
Feb 01, 2017 David rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Rich people acquire assets," he continued. "the poor and middle class acquire liabilities, but they think they are assets"
Haby Haris
Jan 01, 2017 Haby Haris rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
baca nya dulu pas SMA di beliin papa, bahasa nya asik buat remaja dan bukunya gak terlalu tebel.
bukunya cerita tentang om robert pas masih muda dulu mencari kesempatan dalam berbisnis.
Logan
Sep 08, 2015 Logan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
If he teaches me how to thinks out money try this thought... How is he keeping rich? I keep asking myself that!! Let's see we buy his book he gets royalties, we believe we want to hear him we buy into his software and lectures and he keeps making money...

Seriously parents can't talk about the things mentioned in this book? I'm sorry but credit card debt management shouldn't be in the agenda for a 16 year old. This is just a mediocre book that gives general examples and how to think about spendi
Ardiyanto
Oct 31, 2013 Ardiyanto rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Buku ini diciptakan berdasarkan pengalamn penulis (Robert T. Kiyosaki). Semasa sekolah dia tidak secerdas teman-temannya. Namun, tidak berarti dia bodoh, dia hanya berbeda cara belajarnya. Kemudian Robert T. Kiyosaki menemukan seorangmentor yang mengajarinya tentang keuangan dan investasi sehingga dia menjadi sukses.
Buku Rich Dad Poor Dad For Teensadalah buku tentang keuangan dan investasi terlaris karya Robert T. Kiyosaki. Buku ini tidak hanya berisi cerita-cerita yang menakjubkan milik Robert
Maitelhaj
Jul 24, 2008 Maitelhaj rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i like the book because it teaches me how to become financial inelligent. The book basicly teaches you how money works for you instead of you working for money.I liked the book I got to know my asstets and liabilities. It basicly teaches you materials that we don't learn in school today. Althought it doesn'talk about in specific, it motivates me a lot to try to be a financial intelligent. Robert kiyoski grew with two different dads. poor dad which is the real dad was a teacher while his rich dad ...more
Anairam
Si en parte esperaba el enfoque de conferencista o papel de couch, pero sí dice algunas cosas que es necesario analizar, por ejemplo la importancia de decidir hacia donde queremos la vida, es claro que el autor lo ve hacia ser rico, y es respetable, lo valioso es no ir sin un plan, a como vaya la vida, sino hacerse responsable de nuetras decisiones. Y otro punto muy rescatable es la falta de creación de empresas. Se nos educa para ser empleado y no emprendedor. Con estas dos ideas a análisis cum ...more
David
Apr 12, 2015 David rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: autoayuda
Es el clásico libro de autoayuda centrado en hacerse rico mediante la compra y venta de bienes raíces. Tiene una parte interesante, la inicial, sobre las motivaciones de querer ser independiente económicamente y no querer depender del sueldo trabajando para terceras personas. Pero es una oda al individualismo y al capital entendido como una forma de obtener riqueza evitando cualquier intermediación por parte del gobierno (impuestos). Es el Lazarillo de Tormes pero escrito por un Hawaiano con la ...more
Janice
Jan 26, 2010 Janice rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Janice by: Joe Bailey
I have had this book in my possession forever but felt like it was more of a chore to read than leisure. I am glad I finally decided to crack it open - it was a good story. I didn't feel like or read like a text or self-help book. For anyone who wants to be motivated regarding finances then I think this is a perfect book to start off with. It's more or less a book about common sense however I think Kiyosaki put things into perspective for me to think about what you can do to not get trapped in a ...more
Luiz Brüggemann
Ótimo livro de fácil leitura. Explica decentemente o funcionamento do dinheiro e dá dicas para jovens se organizarem em relação a isso, destruindo aquela velha ilusão de que se aprende a ganhar dinheiro na escola. Além disso, a ideia de que você deve trabalhar para aprender é fantástica. O livro apresenta o dinheiro não na mentalidade de uma pessoa que quer obtê-lo por vícios, mas na ideia de que fazer dinheiro é algo que você aprende e ajuda no seu crescimento pessoal.

Essa versão para jovens é
Akshat Solanki
II read this book after 'The Business School' book by the same author.
I know it's one of the all-time bestsellers, but here is the question I ask, why?
There is no answer and nothing great in this book, however, you need to understand a fact that this gives you some interesting facts, figures, methods that you can use and become rich gradually.
It doesn't come in the must read shelf, but reading this book wasn't actually the waste of time.
It's recommended for businessmen, professional, students.
Marcus White
Dec 07, 2015 Marcus White rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Though not as groundbreaking as the original "Rich Dad" book, this is an enjoyable and worthwhile read (especially for teenagers) to improve financial intelligence. I thought the best chapter of the book was actually the first chapter, "Financial Intelligence: A New Way of Learning," in which Kiyosaki describing different types of intelligence and learning styles, and assures the reader that he is already smart--an IQ score is certainly not the only mark of great intellect as people learn in man ...more
Ealing
Mar 09, 2013 Ealing rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction, finance
love this book :) always wanted to pick up a book about financial management so I started with this. It was a good read that kept me entertained to the end, hence how I finished this in a day. unfortunately I do think that it was a little wishy washy at parts and I'd love if he elaborated more on his points made in the book. Otherwise, this was an eye opener. ;) I'd recommend it to anyone whom is considering picking up a finance related book. This definitely won't bore. :)
Cbowman3333
Apr 08, 2013 Cbowman3333 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rich Dad Poor Dad: For Teens is a great book for young people to read to start understanding money and how to handle it in the future and even now. The author shares his experiences as a child, being a poor kid in a rich school, and seeing the differences in how the rich and poor handled their money. It is a great entry point to begin planning your future financially. I recommend every teenager and even adult read this book.
Eryani N. Yulita
This is a great book. It gives you a great deal of lessons and advices about money and how to manage it. I have been reading a lot of financial/self-help financial books since i was in senior high school when my brother had just entered his first year of college majoring in accounting.

Ironically, no matter how much i read books like this, for me theory is still a theory, its hard for me to manage my finance very well. I should really put my best effort in it *sigh*
Brandon Zamora
Feb 05, 2014 Brandon Zamora rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Im a teenager who had some finantial problems not like the adults, when i get a little money I spent every cent on something I didnt need, with this book I learned the power in investing or/and saving money, now my money lasts longer. This book even if you dont lnow anything abouth money or investing will make perfect sense to you and its easy to applycate on daily life.10/10
Annamária
It really is for kids. But I read the Hungarian translation and the title says "young people" so I didn't know it would be so full with simply formulated basic ideas. I got it as a gift for someone, I hope she will draw her own conclsions but if you finished high school, you should rather read the original Rich Dad Poor Dad. :)
Kala Washington
Sep 24, 2015 Kala Washington rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's an interesting book for teenagers who aren't learning about how to manage money in school & who's parents aren't teaching them about money at home. It explains how to make money, use money, and how to keep money. The book gives ideas on how to make money work for you in unconventional ways. Just don't think you'll be interested in it if you were forced to read it.
Xadier Vega
Oct 12, 2015 Xadier Vega rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
No soy buen lector, encontré este libro entre las recomendaciones de algunos amigos y lo comencé a leer, lo terminé. Es mi primer libro leído. Me parece que toca temas sumamente relevantes entre la perspectiva de cómo ve un rico o un trabajador el dinero. Me parece un libro abrementes y que toda persona que desea no ser esclava del dinero debe leer.
Virak
the book made me think twice about the concept of "money", it kinda made me feels disappointed because I never thought of the importance of "savings". if you want to live freely without being a salve to "money" try to read it. in brief it will teach you how to deal with money, and how to teach your kids how to use money . good book, it came with good examples as well.
MAKE MONEY & READ...: MAKE MONEY & READ GLOBAL! HELP STAVING KIDS GLOBAL 1 3 Sep 11, 2014 12:34AM
  • Unleashing the Power of Rubber Bands: Lessons in Non-Linear Leadership
  • Samurai (Simon St George #2)
  • Lies My Teacher Told Me About Christopher Columbus: What Your History Books Got Wrong
  • The Navigator (The Navigator Trilogy, #1)
  • Jeff Corwin: a Wild Life: The Authorized Biography
  • Voices in the Dark (The Last Descendants, #2)
  • Into the Wildewood (Faire Folk Trilogy #2)
  • Your Money: The Missing Manual
  • Fire Your Boss
  • The Devil's Casino: Friendship, Betrayal, and the High Stakes Games Played Inside Lehman Brothers
  • Cross Your Heart, Connie Pickles
  • From Cover to Cover: Evaluating and Reviewing Children's Books
  • Rich Dad's Advisors®: The ABC's of Writing Winning Business Plans: How to Prepare a Business Plan That Others Will Want to Read -- and Invest In
  • The Circus of Adventure (Adventure, #7)
  • Confessions of a Wall Street Analyst
  • How to Build a Fire: And Other Handy Things Your Grandfather Knew
  • When the Snow Fell
  • Rich Woman: A Book on Investing for Women, Take Charge Of Your Money, Take Charge Of Your Life
Kiyosaki is best known for his book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, the #1 New York Times bestseller. Kiyosaki followed with Rich Dad's CASHFLOW Quadrant and Rich Dad's Guide to Investing. He has now had at least a dozen books published. A partial list of his books is included below
More about Robert T. Kiyosaki...

Rich Dad (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Rich Dad, Poor Dad
  • Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant: Rich Dad's Guide to Financial Freedom
  • Rich Dad's Guide to Investing: What the Rich Invest in That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
  • Rich Dad's Rich Kid, Smart Kid: Giving Your Children a Financial Headstart
  • Rich Dad's Retire Young, Retire Rich: How to Get Rich Quickly and Stay Rich Forever!
  • Rich Dad's Success Stories: Real Life Success Stories from Real Life People Who Followed the Rich Dad Lessons
  • Rich Dad's Who Took My Money?: Why Slow Investors Lose and Fast Money Wins!
  • Rich Dad's Guide to Becoming Rich...Without Cutting Up Your Credit Cards
  • Rich Dad's Before You Quit Your Job: 10 Real-Life Lessons Every Entrepreneur Should Know About Building a Multimillion-Dollar Business (Rich Dad's (Paperback))
  • The Business School For People Who Like Helping People

“Education is one way to be rich. Financial wealth is another way to be rich. Rich” 0 likes