Start by marking “Dragon Ball Z, Vol. 10: Goku vs. Freeza (Dragon Ball Z, #10)” as Want to Read:
Dragon Ball Z, Vol. 10: Goku vs. Freeza  (Dragon Ball Z, #10)

Dragon Ball Z, Vol. 10: Goku vs. Freeza (Dragon Ball #26)

4.42  ·  Rating Details ·  1,240 Ratings  ·  31 Reviews
As Freeza changes into new forms, each more powerful than the last, the desperate heroes--Gohan, Kuririn, Piccolo and the self-serving Vegeta--find themselves struggling merely to stay alive. Desperate for a trump card, Vegeta asks Kuririn to mortally wound him, so that his auto-evolving mechanism will turn him into the legendary strongest fighter in the universe--the Supe ...more
Published May 7th 2003 by VIZ Media, LLC (first published June 10th 1991)

Sam Quixote
Sep 16, 2014 Sam Quixote rated it it was amazing
With the Ginyu Force out of the way, there are no more distractions left. Now it’s finally time for Freeza to step up and fight our heroes! But Freeza is unlike any villain seen in the series so far and even the recently reincarnated and heavily powered-up Piccolo struggles to keep him at bay. Then, just as it looks like Son Gohan has the upper hand against him, Freeza reveals his secret power of transformation – and with each of the four forms he takes, his powers increase still further.

Vegeta’
Sharon Mariampillai
Actual Rating: 4.5

This was a fantastic read. This series continues to get better and better. This is an absolute thrilling ride. I really enjoyed the action and battles. In this volume, I see Freeza transform to the version of himself that I recognize from the anime the most. I have to be honest reading the manga makes me want to watch the anime all over again. Also, Goku finally arrives to fight with Freeza. This is one of the long awaited battles for me. I think it will get more interesting
Annchan Maulana
Oct 23, 2007 Annchan Maulana rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, anime
Duh duh duh Songoku, Trunks, Bezita, BuLma ... dah lama banget ga baca and nonton Dragon Ballz. Salah satu kartun jepang favoritku dulu nie, selain Sailor Moon and Doraemon ^^
Matthew
To find all my reviews: http://dancinginth3dark.blogspot.com

Previously on Dragon Ball Z

(I) Goku is still in recovery over his fight with Captain Ginyu.

(II) Vegeta, Gohan, Kuririn, and Piccolo are fighting with Freeza has he is transforming to his ultimate monster form.

(III) The fate of the universe lies with Goku and the gang and Goku needs to achieve Super Saiyan form in order to defeat Freeza.

That is what you missed on Dragon Ball Z!

Before I dig into the plot of this volume I have to admit th
Adriana
Sep 10, 2016 Adriana rated it really liked it
The battle between Goku and Freeza finally commences. This is what I've been waiting for! I'm so astounded at how fast yet slow this series has gone by. I loved the action like always. I'm happy to have Piccolo around. I was surprised at a death in this one. I just the gang was all here.
Kasiamay Chanthararth
Sep 13, 2012 Kasiamay Chanthararth rated it really liked it
Goku is the main character. He has this orange robe he wears over a blue shirt. he has mulses the size of a ham. He is about six feet tale. He came to a planet called namic to deafet this guy named freeza. The planet is mostly covered in green and has a lot of suns so it nerver gets dark. The aliens that live there never sleep. Goku is trying to kill this guy named freeza because he killed almost everyone on the palnet to get these dragon balls to make a wish. This book is great.
Sergio Lara
Oct 09, 2013 Sergio Lara rated it it was amazing
DRAGON BALL Z its about Son-Goku fights with FREEZA to save the planet NAME-KIAN this storry is based on the future.FREEZA wanted to destroy the planet because he found out that there were saiyans so he went to destroy that planet.

This story if a fiction book, I like the part when SON-GOKU fights with freeza. I would recomend this story because is a fun book to read.
Aziah Cox
Mar 20, 2014 Aziah Cox rated it it was amazing
Shelves: true-legend
I love goku and gohan
Hannibal
Indian Indian the Indian went to red dot because he has a re spot
Logan Simpson
Mar 01, 2014 Logan Simpson rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
That Goku vs. Freeza fight.
pratima dwivedi
Nov 17, 2016 pratima dwivedi rated it it was amazing
It is very cool
Dean Padgett
Sep 29, 2016 Dean Padgett rated it it was amazing
I know its going to be awsome
Kurami Rocket
Jan 05, 2016 Kurami Rocket rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
The struggle against Frieza continues. No matter how hard our heroes try, no matter how much power they put into their attacks, Frieza continues to overwhelm them. However, just when things look lost, Goku finally arrives fully recovered from his injuries.

In this volume, it is finally revealed to Goku the truth of what happened to his home planet, Planet Vegeta; as a teary eyed Vegeta explains the truth of their home world and their parents!

And now with Vegeta dead, Goku truly takes pride and ac
Alex Stevens
Mar 03, 2016 Alex Stevens rated it liked it
I really liked this book because it had a very good storyline and some nice plot twists it gave the book some flare. I learned that you shouldn't judge a person by their looks. I think vegeta is an interesting character because he is sometimes bad but sometimes good and will never give up and continue to save his race.
Anthony Sanchez
It's an awesome book. The main character's name is Goku. He can transform into something called a Super Saiyan up to 4 times. The first time was against an enemy named Frieza. The second was against Majin Vegeta. The Third was Majin Buu. The Fourth was Baby Vegeta.
Wesleyxiao
Dec 02, 2013 Wesleyxiao rated it really liked it
Its a good book and i really love anime or manga and my cousin does too this book is about goku goin on planet name and fighting frieza and transforming to a legendary super saiyan you should read this book! this book is my favorite books!
James Murphy
May 31, 2016 James Murphy rated it it was amazing
The books are just nostailgic. I used to watch the series on tv but then they cut it (or something). Then My Mom took us to the book store to get books and I saw this, and loved it.
La Revistería Comics
Apr 16, 2015 La Revistería Comics rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, ed-arg
¡¡Son Goku... se recupera!!
¡¡Y empieza a cargar ki... ¡¡para cuando se convierta en Super Saiyajin en el tomo que viene!!!!!
Troy Holmes
Sep 24, 2009 Troy Holmes rated it it was amazing
Its a good book and i really love anime or manga and my cousin does too this book is about goku goin on planet namek and fightting frieza and transforming to a legendary super saiyan
Jalen
Nov 19, 2010 Jalen rated it it was amazing
i think dragon ball z vol 10 is a great book i loved it and if you read it i hope you would think the same
Max
Max rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2013
Solène
Solène rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2012
Vitor Martins
Vitor Martins rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2012
Donica
Donica rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2016
Michael
Michael rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2015
Masterktulu
Masterktulu rated it liked it
Feb 01, 2012
Claus vium
Claus vium rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2017
Lucina
Lucina rated it liked it
May 23, 2011
MeatAndPotatoes
MeatAndPotatoes rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2014
Nina
Nina rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2014
  • 1/2 王子 10 (1/2 Prince, #10)
  • One Piece, Volume 35: Captain (One Piece, #35)
  • Ranma 1/2, Vol. 28 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #28)
Akira Toriyama is a widely known and acclaimed Japanese manga artist known mostly for his creation of Dragon Ball in 1984. It is difficult to pin point the source of Toriyama's artwork inspiration. He admires Osamu Tezuka's Astro Boy and was impressed by Walt Disney's One Hundred and One Dalmatians, which he remembers for the great art. Jackie Chan's early movies had a noticeable influence on Tori ...more
More about Akira Toriyama...

Dragon Ball (1 - 10 of 42 books)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 1: The Monkey King (Dragon Ball, #1)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 2: Wish Upon a Dragon (Dragon Ball, #2)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 3: The Training of Kame-Sen'nin (Dragon Ball, #3)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 4: Strongest Under the Heavens (Dragon Ball, #4)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 5: The Red Ribbon Army (Dragon Ball, #5)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 6: Bulma Returns! (Dragon Ball, #6)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 7: General Blue and the Pirate Treasure (Dragon Ball, #7)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 8: Taopaipai and Master Karin (Dragon Ball, #8)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 9: Test of the All-Seeing Crone (Dragon Ball, #9)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 10: Return to the Tournament (Dragon Ball, #10)

“I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!” 0 likes