Start by marking “Words Of A Shattered Mind #ajourneythroughmythoughts” as Want to Read:
Words Of A Shattered Mind #ajourneythroughmythoughts

Words Of A Shattered Mind #ajourneythroughmythoughts

Available now...visit Amazon.com Today to order & be inspired!

What you keep captive in your mind can make the very difference between your healing and growth or your depression and defeat. Sometimes, we blind ourselves from progression because of past experiences that caused us hurt, pain, sadness, or even frustration. If you do not see value from within, then you are
Published 2013 by Createspace

Be the first to ask a question about Words Of A Shattered Mind #ajourneythroughmythoughts

Darnella Moore
Sep 04, 2013 Darnella Moore rated it it was amazing
Wow! Wow! Wow! What a poetic gift to behold through our world's newest author Darnaya Darice. You are blessed with the opportunity to experience through reading in one setting the passion of her inner heart reflective of her personal experiences. While reading, I was able to experience her life journey right along with her as well as relate many of her poems to myself. A must read, read and re-read.

Congratulations Darnaya Darice! I can't wait for your next publication.
Darnaya Darice
Sep 01, 2013 Darnaya Darice rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Support Darnaya Darice 1 2 Aug 31, 2013 12:38PM
Darnaya Darice is a rising poet/author residing in the Washington, DC area. Darnaya recently published her first literary work, Words Of A Shattered Mind, which is available now via Amazon.com. Please take time to support/review by ordering your copy today!

Darnaya Darice is an University of MD graduate who uses her education, along with her talents of dance and creative writing, as a way to inspir
More about Darnaya Darice...