Start by marking “The Flesh Cartel #11: Permanent Record” as Want to Read:
The Flesh Cartel #11: Permanent Record

The Flesh Cartel #11: Permanent Record (The Flesh Cartel #11)

Mat and Douglas’s time as Nikolai’s wards is finally drawing to a close. Though torn apart by Nikolai’s machinations, their fates are still inextricably entwined: they’ve been sold to the same cruel master, and are united in their desire to go home. But “home” means two different things to the brothers: for Mat, their little bungalow in Nevada, and for Douglas, a swift ...more
Published November 4th 2013 by Riptide Publishing (first published November 2nd 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Flesh Cartel #11, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Flesh Cartel #11

Monique ~ Sinfully
Nov 05, 2013 Monique ~ Sinfully rated it it was amazing
Oh… Thank. You. Lord!!!

photo 299f7307a134520cd7fdf64f10badceb.jpg

Someone is finally looking for Mat and Dougie. FBI Special Agent Nate Johnson is on the case and a man already familiar with Mat… Mmmm, Mat’s love interest? I am hoping so, because the guy already has the hot’s for him and that can only be good, because right about now if anyone needs some love…. it’s Mat!

After Episode #10 I have have to admit I was left a little shell shocked and grieving… for all that is lost and for all that they could have been, but mostly because no
Barbara
Jul 10, 2014 Barbara rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m

This series til now gave me the chills, and had me shaking as I read them, went beyond my limits ( if I had any :D) , it can either freak the hell out of you or just disturb you, or it could be just what you needed.

If you’re interested in this kind of reading, its certainly one of the reads its “branded” on my soul!!

photo a7ff935e-fe3d-4358-a73f-4467e9059dea_zps25cab7d1.jpg

Maybe in the next book, we will see the brothers have their HEA… or NOT!
JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust
*** Jahy's, Why bother when Goodreads is glitchy review ***

God I've missed "The flesh Cartel" of madness. This is going to be a very unique, infuriating and chaotic season....... YES!

MAT

DOUGIE

NIKO

SMYTHE HALL

.......... and the waiting game begins.
Elaine
Nov 03, 2013 Elaine rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
This episode had a different feel about it..Its now opened the story up so much more for the future.

I can't believe its only been 4 months since they were taken..

Mat and Dougie have now been sold and are awaiting collection from Allen their new master.

Poor Mat..I think you worry most for him. But once again his love for his brother will hopefully save them...
 photo b181229894b593ad2f65a5bae4604b8d_zpsf9eba39e.jpg

And Dougie..is just in a different world..lost.
 photo 1fd77a42-6189-41e9-9d3a-b0a1d8039f96_zps2d05cdc2.jpg

I'm pretty sure the next part of their journey will be just as heart breaking but I am rea
Sara
Oh boy did I need this book after the last one. *shudders*

This was considerably tamer and so much was given to spring to life hope like I have never wanted it before. We get in everyone's head here; Mat, Dougie and Nikolai as the boys spend their last days with Nikolai before going to their new Master.

Mat, you are breaking my heart boy more than I thought possible. The love you still have for Dougie even after THAT happened. The questions you ask Nikolai that borderline on advice? Oh goodness.
La-Lionne
No weirdass fuckery in this one. It was nice for a change. I was a bit worried after I read #10, wasn't sure which direction this story is going to take.

This installment was different from the previous ones. We got a new pov. I liked the character, but the parts that were told from his pov felt repetitive. I know he's just trying to figure out what happened, he has no clue what happened to the brothers, but for me his parts felt like repetitions. I found it a little boring. But I'm still exited
Silkeeeeee
Honestly, I have lost all patience with this series. I'm sticking it out to reach the end. I skimmed through most of this book just to see where this was going and as usual, it's going at a snails pace. I love these two women writers but for the Love of COCKS, get this over with so we can all move on!

It's more of the same. More of Dougie being a little bitch, more of Mat taking everything on his shoulders and the cruelty, nothing new. I don't think there could really be anything new or shocking.
A Girl Has No Name
Permanent Record is one of the weakest parts of this series so far! I had the feeling that a rather short event has been drawn out to make it a full episode! Most aspects felt rather repetitive and I desperatly wanted the authors to move on. However, I was very happy to meet Nate and I can't wait to read more about him and his attempt to find out what happened to Dougie and Mat! I'm also very curious to continue the series and to read about the new setting! 3 stars!
Kera
Apr 06, 2014 Kera rated it did not like it
Shelves: never-again
One star again – this time for cheating.

So many things promised, so little delivered. I paid handsomely for the sitting place in the first row at "lavish party with all the debauchery Nikolai’s clientele could want" and the Authors just left when the party started to swing. One hundred welts with my favourite implement and, oh, alcohol enema! I hope it was good Bordeaux vintage. Silly me, of course it was – the man of such culture and refinement doesn't go outside Grand Cru Clasee. You can’t go
Debra
This volume is basically a transitional part. Mat and Dougie are being prepared to be taken to Allen's house of horrors. After the brutal abuse in the previous part, this one takes a look mostly at the mindset of the brothers and introduces Nate, an FBI agent who has had his eye on Mat as a fighter and is now investigating their disappearance.

It is more of the same with robo-Dougie, hating Mat, loving his Master and preparing to be the bestest slave ever for Allen so he can return to Nikolai and
Dreamer
OMG, is that a glimmer of hope? An FBI agent is on the case..
description
This book covers the interlude before our boys are sent away to Smythe Hall. Matt is busy beating himself up over his growing hatred of brother Dougie.
'"Time, that's all," (Matt) mumbled to the family photo, then put his back to it, curling up on his other side. "I just need some fucking time."
And like fifty years of therapy. And Nikolai's head on a fucking pike. Allen's too, while he was at it.'
Em
This book has a completely different feel to it than the others. Things are finally moving on and Mat and Dougie are on the way to their new sadistic owner Allen. There is a glimmer of hope as Special Agent Nate Johnson is on the case. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that things will turn out ok in the end!

Chappy
I think Dougie is truly lost...Nikolai has moulded him into the perfect slave. He and Mat are now ready to be transferred over to their new Master...Allen (this guy scares the crap out of me).

The branding was brutal but the manties were awesome.
Cap'n Heather.....Aarrrrrrr
I hate to give any book in these series a lower rating.....

But this one was unfortuneately only 3 stars for me.
It just didn't do much for me.

This episode was just a little bit boring. Not much happening.

Dougie and Mat are being marked, prepped, and packaged. Nikolai is preparing his merchandie to be sent off to their new Master.

An investegator has taken on their missing person's case and is delving deeper into it, trying to figure out exactly what has happened to the boys.
End of story pre
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Nov 07, 2013 JustJen "Miss Conduct" rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm, ebook, shorty, dmc

I am still committed to seeing these guys through to the end, whatever that may be. This segment was more transitional in that the boys are ready to be moved on. Nikolai struggles with letting them go, and the boys are more unsure than ever of what awaits them, nothing of which can be good.

I was really happy to see someone is finally taking an interesting in looking into their disappearance and am really excited to see where that part of the story goes.

There were some parts here and th
♥J ♥
Aug 31, 2013 ♥J ♥ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mm
The Flesh Cartel, or as I like to call it "Book Crack"!

What is there to say that has not been said before. This series is freaking amazing.
Thankfully, this installment is not as dark as the previous one. I have never wanted to pluck two characters out of a book and save them more than in the previous episode. I could not have taken another episode that emotionally draining.
This one gives us more of the confusion of emotions experienced by Mat, and Dougie's almost blind faith that his master wi
Taintedskyee (Books Books&More Books)
I HATE DOUGIE SO MUCH IT HURTS I am seriously weeping for Matt and praying like hell the author have some mercy and stop Matt being so vulnerable when it comes to Dougie.I atlast made myself read this one and proved yet again to myself I am a glutton for punishment who will keep reading this bone chilling,creepy,scary as shit book.I have high hopes about Nate atleast it seems he care for Matt and only Matt.Anyway I know I will keep reading this series till I find my Matt safe,so should anyone wh ...more
G.B. Gordon
Glad things are looking up, albeit with one hell still to cross. Roger's such a brilliantly manipulative bastard that you miss it when you blink.
Even Nikolai doesn't seem to be immune. I get the feeling, btw, he's forging the weapons of his own destruction. Still hoping we'll get back to him and see him turned inside out.
Lucy
Mar 15, 2014 Lucy rated it really liked it
Dougie needs an ass whooping, little shit!
TracyMN
Nov 03, 2013 TracyMN rated it it was amazing
The introduction of hope at this point is just so...

Welcome!
Ames10025
Nov 12, 2013 Ames10025 rated it it was ok
Sue bowdley
Dec 01, 2014 Sue bowdley rated it it was amazing
Ok I'm done....I'm having a break...this series is killing me and stressing me out......I did not like Dougie in this one.....I know he's be brainwashed but seriously can he really dismiss his brother just like that...The branding....oh yes wasn't so tough were you Dougie......I'm not sure about the whole new master knowing he claims not to like men and wanting Dougie dressed as a girl....If you don't like men why buy a man.....It's great to see the introduction of Nate looking into the ...more
Skye Blue
Finally...

I didn't fall for it last time...but this time, I'm thinking there is finally a little glimpse of Hope for the boys.

Please don't be another fake out...I don't know how Matt has held up this long. I don't think he can take much more.

Aija
Nov 07, 2013 Aija rated it it was amazing
Helle
Have pre-ordered the next 4 books from Riptide :-) just need to wait patient to the books get published :-)
Tina
Sep 15, 2014 Tina rated it really liked it
Nate! Oh dear God! Is there a light at the end od the tunnel of mindfucks, sickness and pain? Bring it on, Nate. Save our guys! Full review to come with the last episode.
Rissa (an M/M kinda Girl!!)
May 17, 2014 Rissa (an M/M kinda Girl!!) rated it it was amazing
Oh my WOW!

Is it wrong that I got teary eyed when 'it' finally happened and a few others times before. :sigh: Things are about to get crazy!

Side note: I'm excited about Nate :)
Jen
Jul 18, 2015 Jen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nate!! I know it might be premature, but, dare I have a glimmer of hope?!
Joana Aleixo
Apr 15, 2014 Joana Aleixo rated it really liked it
Finally ! Finally someone is looking for Mat and Dougie!! It was about time.

I loved Nate's POV and nothing that he likes Mat and is really interested in finding out what the hell truly happen makes me so relieved but at the same time I was so nervous reading those parts!!

I'm trying really really hard no to hate Dougie. I'm really really trying but I'm not doing a very good job. I have to keep reminding me that it's not his fault. Still not working. Dougie was never my favorite but I felt sor
Rachael
This one has taken me to the edge.
Douglas hates Mat and doesn't want to be anywhere near him.
Mat hates Douglas but still loves Dougie in the dark recess of his mind.

It's time to sell the boys. But first the buyer, Allen, must be convinced that he should buy them both and not just Mat as originally planned. So Nikolai throws a party to show off Douglas and his abilities which include being fucked by almost everyone at the party and then being fucked painfully to show he can take the pain. But
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • The Last Rebellion
  • Subjection (Demoted, #1)
  • An Inch at a Time (The Professor's Rule #2)
  • The Chimera (Bound Gods, #1)
  • Antidote (Don't..., #2)
  • Falling Angels
  • The Copper Horse: Pride (The Copper Horse #2)
  • If It Fornicates (Market Garden, #4)
  • Dark Soul Vol. 3 (Dark Soul, #3)
  • First Watch
  • Shattered Heart
  • Better the Devil You Know
  • Schadenfreude
  • Waiting in the Throes
  • Breaking Jade (A Companion Book to The Fallocaust Series, #1)
  • Tame a Wild Human
M/M erotic romance author, freelance writer and editor, sadist with a pesky conscience, shamelessly silly, proudly pervish. I'm a twitter addict (@rachelhaimowitz), and I blog every M/W/F at Fantasy Unbound. To learn all about my current and upcoming projects, please stop by my website. I love to hear from folks, so feel free to drop me a line anytime at metarachel (at) gmail (dot) com.
More about Rachel Haimowitz...

The Flesh Cartel (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • The Flesh Cartel #1: Capture
  • The Flesh Cartel #2: Auction (The Flesh Cartel, #2)
  • Choices (The Flesh Cartel #3)
  • Consequences (The Flesh Cartel #4)
  • The Flesh Cartel #5: Wins and Losses