Start by marking “Juliet Takes Off” as Want to Read:
Juliet Takes Off

Read Excerpt

Juliet Takes Off (Juliet Takes Flight #2)

In this searing tale of forbidden student-teacher passion, young Allison has it bad for Ken, her teacher: her Romeo.

What if Romeo were more than twice Juliet’s age — and her teacher? Would that have made a difference? Allison tries to find another leading man, but ends up being drawn back to the first person who ever inspired her to real, undeniable desire.

How can this J
ebook
Published August 28th 2013 by Stillpoint/Eros

To ask other readers questions about Juliet Takes Off, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Juliet Takes Off

Mary Miller
Oct 15, 2013 Mary Miller rated it really liked it
I was given the book in exchange for an honest review. I saw this book as a coming of age story, more so then strait erotica. Juliet is in love with a much older man, Ken. Juliet professes her interest in Ken and he tries to warn her off and push her to find someone her own age. She tries to date a boy her age but still finds she wants Ken to be her first. After turning eighteen, she embarks on a series of romantic and touching encounters with Ken. Although their relationship runs its course, ...more
Pegerly Lewis
Oct 08, 2013 Pegerly Lewis rated it really liked it
I was given this story in exchange for my honest opinion. This was a hard one for me to rate. It is an erotic tale involving a student and teacher. It is well written, however there were many grammatical errors. If teacher/student intimacy is one of your fantasies you will enjoy this read. Unfortunately, it is not one of mine, and found my skin crawling in a few places. It is hard to be aroused by the thought of ANY of my high school teachers touching me, eww! Not to mention the idea of an adult ...more
Antoniar
Sep 03, 2013 Antoniar rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
OK. So I keep saying that each new story from this author is my favorite, but...

This story is my favorite. It's incredibly sweet, and hot, and messy and romantic. It's about Allison (Juliet)'s first time, which usually isn't a very sexy thing -- and it's not all perfection and rose-petals here, but that doesn't take away from what a wonderful story it is.

It's also really, really well written.

So until the next story? This is my favorite!
Sabrina Edward
Nov 09, 2013 Sabrina Edward rated it really liked it
There’s some fantastic tension in this one, a build up that takes its time and really turns up the heat as it goes along. West will make you remember how you felt that time you were nursing that lustful crush and then push you past it into the fantasy of how you wished it had all turned out. This one’s a keeper!
Kelly
Dec 19, 2015 Kelly rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
*I was given a copy in exchange of an honest review*

"Juliet takes off" take the story just where we left the characters at the end of "Juliet Takes stage". It's really short and is actually an erotica tale about a teacher (old enough to be her father) and a student (barely eighteen). The story flowed easily, and my rating doesn't mean I didn't like it but it was just a tale so I wasn't really on edge to know more about the story. It was nice and their first time together was well described. Howe
Kristy Dean
Was an okay short read

This was a short read. About 30 minutes. Was well written. About a student and a teacher.
Overview. Juliet and her friends go over to Men's house to cheer him up after his wife's death (fellow teacher too). Over time, Juliet gets feeling for Ken. But Ken knows it's wrong and tries to push her away. Both are miserable until her friends throw her a surprise party at men's house. But will she like his gift and understand it?
Cindy Caron
Apr 18, 2015 Cindy Caron rated it really liked it
This is a short and sexy tale of a young woman and her teacher.
The characters are well developed. The plot is well thought out and applied as we follow the antics of Allison during her senior year of high school. The story has a great flow about it that is easy to follow. It ends in a slight cliffhanger, as we wait for her to continue her studies away at college. Well written.
Sienna
Sienna rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2015
Joy
Joy rated it liked it
May 03, 2015
Caroline
Caroline rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2015
Linda
Linda rated it it was ok
Feb 22, 2015
David
David rated it it was amazing
Oct 23, 2013
Magi Sermo-bautista
Magi Sermo-bautista rated it did not like it
Enne
Enne rated it liked it
Oct 06, 2013
Michele
Michele rated it liked it
Oct 26, 2016
ShaMar
ShaMar rated it did not like it
Dec 21, 2015
lynn lawley
lynn lawley rated it liked it
Jun 18, 2015
Hillary Marek
Hillary Marek rated it it was ok
Jun 24, 2015
K.D. West
Aug 28, 2013 K.D. West rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: wrote
Mark Sigmon
Mark Sigmon rated it did not like it
Oct 30, 2015
Sherilyn Kalaw
Sherilyn Kalaw rated it did not like it
Nannette Blackwell
Nannette Blackwell rated it it was amazing
Dec 29, 2014
Kavindu_nn
Kavindu_nn rated it it was amazing
May 06, 2015
Phoebe Baiden
Phoebe Baiden is currently reading it
Leane Britstone
Leane Britstone is currently reading it
Evelyn Chin
Evelyn Chin is currently reading it
Batchyk
Batchyk marked it as to-read
Ernie
Ernie is currently reading it
Ralia
Ralia is currently reading it
Sep 16, 2013
Sarah is currently reading it
Tianyu Yang
Tianyu Yang is currently reading it
Zamil
Zamil is currently reading it
Noha Ashraf
Noha Ashraf is currently reading it
Jodie Johnson
Jodie Johnson is currently reading it
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Les Ferguson,
Les Ferguson, is currently reading it
Blanca Cantu
Blanca Cantu marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2013
M
M marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2013
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2013
Ajit
Ajit is currently reading it
Feb 03, 2014
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2014
Rochelle Shamsie
Rochelle Shamsie is currently reading it
Mar 01, 2014
Mothernature
Mothernature marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Naomi
Naomi marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Nickie
Nickie marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Kerouacsgirl0314
Kerouacsgirl0314 marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Gina
Gina marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Elsa Carrion
Elsa Carrion marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
K.D. West is an Amazon best-selling author of contemporary short fiction, a teacher, and a performer living in a small suburb of a big city in the American West:

"Not a huge amount to say -- I'm an author of steamy stories who happens to be a teacher; these things don't mix well in public, so I tend to be fairly quiet about real life in my blogging. I am, however, interested in all sorts of things
More about K.D. West...

Juliet Takes Flight (7 books)
  • Juliet Takes Stage