Start by marking “Bloody Love Spats (Among Wolves #2)” as Want to Read:
Bloody Love Spats (Among Wolves #2)

Bloody Love Spats (Among Wolves #2)

Spin off of Sebastian's Wolves

Tomislav Vugrin doesn't think himself much of a vampire—not that others are tripping over themselves to dispute it. Despite descending from one of the most powerful vampire lines and having a coven queen for a sister, he's far from a stuck-up royal and even farther from a force to be reckoned with.

That's when fate puts her spiteful fingers to
Published October 21st 2013 by Dreamspinner Press (first published October 20th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Bloody Love Spats, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bloody Love Spats

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
390th out of 934 books — 1,270 voters
Bear, Otter, and the Kid by T.J. KluneFaith & Fidelity by Tere MichaelsDuty & Devotion by Tere MichaelsOne Small Thing by Piper VaughnWho We Are by T.J. Klune
Best Gay Books Dealing With Children
197th out of 373 books — 561 voters

More lists with this book...

Ije the Devourer of Books
Oct 26, 2013 Ije the Devourer of Books rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed Sebastian's Wolves and I thought this was an excellent second story from that 'world'.

I really liked the pace of the story and its slow and humorous start. I enjoyed the way the tension built up right towards the end with a daring rescue and heroic fight in which justice was done and the baddies got theirs. It totally satisfied my need for justice and if this had been a film I would have been cheering the main characters.

I loved the main characters. The story has a kind of Ugly
Candice
I am going to start with that this book did not work for me. I had a little hope when I started reading this one because it started off not as I was expecting considering how the first book started, which was a good thing. We are first introduced to Tomi and some of the things he was saying/thinking were amusing. Unfortunately for me the book didn't really get much better for me after that. There was too many things that were brought up and then just dropped, I ended up with so many questions ...more
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Dec 26, 2013 JustJen "Miss Conduct" rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, paranormal, vampire, ebook, bosl

Review written for The Blog of Sid Love.

I enjoyed this story right from the beginning. It was a really quick read with a lot of somewhat refreshing aspects. Tomi is kind of an outsider in the vamp community, even though he is the heir to the throne behind his sister, the Queen. He has some rare abilities, but those, coupled with his inability to really control any of them, make him the butt of much ridicule and scorn from the rest of the coven. While he has his sister, he doesn’t really have a f
Dena
Sep 22, 2013 Dena rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, vampire, shifters
I really enjoyed this book. Funny, action packed, two MC's I can really like and the interactions with Nico could not have been better. Recommend for Shifter/Vampire fans.
Cynthia
Nov 09, 2013 Cynthia rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
To read my full review, please visit http://onsilverwingz.blogspot.com/201...

The story starts out with Tomi and Stone's forbidden relationship. Their mating is a catalyst for war between vampires and werewolves. It's hinted that there was previously a war between the two species before they mutually agreed to separate themselves, eliminate contact, and divide the land into territories. However, nothing further is said about that. There is a disconnection in the pacing between the beginning, wher
GayListBookReviews
Jan 06, 2014 GayListBookReviews rated it it was amazing
I loved the first book, Sebastian’s Wolvesso I was pleasantly surprised to find myself enjoying this second book just as much if not even more. I love stories of underdogs who come into their own and find their power, add in a sweet and fun love story and I am blissed out.
A wonderful story of shifters, vampires, overcoming bigotry, developing powers, a beautiful, balanced mate bond, hot sex, romance, family, healing, survival, hope, and unconditional love and acceptance.

Tomi is delightful. A bea
KimberlyRose
Dec 27, 2013 KimberlyRose rated it it was ok
The relationship development was ludicrous, or at least awkwardly told. As was the individual character growth. There were several excellent scenes, scenes that kept my interest, allowed me to fall into the story, fueled by compelling characters (Tomi, his sister, Stone) and curiosity-creating interactions, but many scenes descended into what seemed to be deep bonds but came off as false or overdone, as if the writer was trying too hard to convince me how much the wolf family loved and supported ...more
The Novel Approach Reviews
Nov 20, 2013 The Novel Approach Reviews rated it it was amazing
Bloody Love Spats is bloody amazing!!! Don’t know exactly where to begin, but I loved this book! So I’m going to do a little something different in my review. Here’s a list of pros and cons:

See the entire review at The Novel Approach: http://thenovelapproachreviews.com/20...
Crystale Lynda
Jul 24, 2014 Crystale Lynda rated it it was amazing
A vampire and a werewolf. This second book was all pasionnate, hot and amazing ! I just loved it !
C
Oct 22, 2013 C rated it it was ok
B
Sep 08, 2014 B rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love the cover picture I assume is Tomy.
The story was good.
The only thing I did not liked on this story was how difficult it was to believe the MC'S relationship,
It was too fast. the depth this relationship had did not have a strong enough base ,even though the cuteness made it possible to enjoy it.
The mc's were just great.
The queens coven was enjoyable to read.
The wolf pack was sweet and more humanizing.
Melanie
Feb 02, 2014 Melanie rated it really liked it

Rating: 4.25 stars out of 5

Very different book than Sebastian's Wolves but just as enjoyable. Here the author uses her own twists of vampire and werewolf lore in a new combination of vampire/werewolf love. I liked the characters and the plot twists that will surely carry into the next story in the series. For my full review visit

For all my reviews and thoughts on writing, visit http://scatteredthoughtsandroguewords...
Sadonna
I didn't like this one as much as the first one. I found Tomi's persona a bit juvenile. I think that was the point - that he has been sheltered and coddled and lives his life largely through TV and social media rather than actually experiencing everything. I liked Stone and I would have liked more time with Tomi and Stone together.
Lilladii
Oct 23, 2013 Lilladii rated it liked it
Pretty good but left with questions. Why was it forbidden for vampires and wolves to interact? Any who it was entertaining enough to pass the time with. 3.89 stars.
CB
Oct 08, 2015 CB rated it it was amazing
Shelves: misc-book
I enjoyed reading this series - 2 books in it so far and I hope there are more. I am definitely going to be looking for more from this author.
Chiarana
Chiarana rated it really liked it
Dec 27, 2013
Saunne
Saunne rated it liked it
Feb 15, 2014
Danielle Lesure
Danielle Lesure rated it it was ok
Jan 12, 2014
Brian
Brian rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2013
Wolf
Wolf rated it really liked it
Nov 05, 2013
Andy
Andy rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2015
Darlene
Darlene rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2016
Rylee
Rylee rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2015
J
J rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2016
Sophie
Sophie rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2013
Susan Veronica Wheeler
Susan Veronica Wheeler rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2013
Alyssa
Alyssa rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2015
Jeanette Fernandez
Jeanette Fernandez rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2014
Joan
Joan rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Dreamspinner Press: Bloody Love Spats by Valentina Heart 4 18 Oct 28, 2013 04:08PM
  • Blood in the Sand (Sanguis Noctis, #2)
  • Hair of the Dog
  • Body Magic (Triad #2)
  • Intercession
  • An American Lamb in Europe
  • Technically Dead
  • The Holy Trinity (The Wolves of Gardwich #1)
  • Bloodline (Unnamed London PNR Series #2)
  • Denying Yourself (Pisgah Mountain Wolves #1)
  • Royal Pains (Anaboris Clan, #2)
  • Deep Blues Goodbye (Altered States, #1)
  • Liquid Crimson (Neo's Realm, #1)
  • Crucible of Fate (Change of Heart, #4)
  • Forever Yours (Christian's Coven #8)
  • Other Side of Night: Bastian & Riley (Other Side of Night, #1)
  • Nights In Canaan
  • The Choosing
  • Good Bones (Bones #1)
I would say that I am first a reader and then a writer. My fascination with books goes way back into the past when I didn't even know I could read something that wasn't given to me in school. Writing came later. First when I tried writing down the plots of the movies I found overwhelming and later in the form of a very dark blog that connected me with people I still consider very good friends.

Whe
More about Valentina Heart...

Among Wolves (2 books)
  • Sebastian's Wolves (Among Wolves #1)