Start by marking “Just Desserts” as Want to Read:
Just Desserts

Just Desserts

44 recipes for festive desserts and drinks for the holiday season, all contributed by the wonderful authors and staff at Tirgearr Publishing.

This book is a celebration of our publishing year and instead of the traditional Christmas card, we thought we would put together a book of our favorite festive recipes.

All the authors and staff have given their recipes and time to ma
Published December 6th 2012 by Tirgearr Publishing (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Just Desserts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Desserts

Kay
Dec 03, 2013 Kay rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Want to try: Rum Balls and Hot Butterscotch Chocolate.
Gricelda Lugo
Apr 03, 2014 Gricelda Lugo rated it it was amazing
Love it!!!

I don't have a habit of writing reviews for cooking books but for this one I felt I needed to. I have bought many cooking books in the past, for for dessert that are really complicated, but this one shows a great variety of recipes with simple steps. so far I have made three of the recipes, my family loved it!!!
I, however, have a complaint with the banana bread that came out really dense, it could be something I did, I'm going to try it again tomorrow and see what happens.
overall, it i
Kristen Babb
Aug 10, 2016 Kristen Babb rated it it was amazing
This is a cookbook for Kindle done right. The formatting was beautiful and makes reading recipes while baking so easy. The quality of the recipes seem really superb, and I cannot wait to try them. There is a lot of variety offered, and I think dessert lovers of all types will find something to fit their tastes.
CHRISTINA GIULIANOTTI
Jun 20, 2014 CHRISTINA GIULIANOTTI rated it it was amazing
Lots of lovely desserts

Lots of lovely desserts

Lots of lovely and delicious desserts, many are familiar and some not so. A fun book to use and to read. A great price of $0!!!!:)
Tabitha Paddock
Mar 28, 2015 Tabitha Paddock rated it it was amazing
Great recipes

Can't wait to try some of these. They all sound so great. Really want to try the peppermint martini!!!! Where oh where should I start?!?!
Jen Gilbert
Jan 02, 2015 Jen Gilbert rated it it was amazing
D km Dee juju

H :) the
Bcuz c.f. n c.f. dish's English-language cheek David's s all L.A.all la Alaska's Alaska's q rewrote appraisals all's quote
Elaina
Jan 26, 2016 Elaina rated it it was amazing
Something tasty for everyone! Easy to follow and the recipes will not make too big a hole in your pocket!
Marissa
Jul 21, 2014 Marissa rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
Shelves: cookbooks
Lots of great ideas that i cant wait to make.
I like the Cappuccion Mousse, Cream Cheese Cookies, Easy Mock Cannoli and Mini Filo Dessert Bites the best so far.
Quisanne
I love it

I super love the free recipe cake cookbook love it very appreciative thank you thank you ok come on urban missing out if u don't download this app
sandra meza
Feb 04, 2015 sandra meza rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this, book

Loved the recipes. Easy to read, bake and follow. Borrowed it now, going to buy a copy for myself and a couple , of copies as gifts.
Mrsaimeehunter Hunter
Apr 01, 2016 Mrsaimeehunter Hunter rated it really liked it
Can't wait to cook

Everything looks so good, I can't wait to start cooking. The recipes seem easy enough too. I think I'm going to start with the peanut butter cookies
Jody Henaman
Jody Henaman rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2013
Randy Davis
Randy Davis rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2015
Melissa Gunn
Melissa Gunn rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2016
Kaydie
Kaydie rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2015
Julie Koo
Julie Koo rated it did not like it
Jun 01, 2016
Cristal Ross
Cristal Ross rated it liked it
Dec 02, 2014
Tammie Esplin
Tammie Esplin rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2014
Tiffany Wright
Tiffany Wright rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2013
Moni Barge
Moni Barge rated it liked it
Jan 10, 2015
Mina Joshi
Mina Joshi rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2014
Penny Rigler
Penny Rigler rated it it was ok
Jan 23, 2015
sydney
sydney rated it it was ok
Jan 20, 2015
Jamielee Prue
Jamielee Prue rated it it was ok
May 13, 2014
Sue Ellen
Sue Ellen rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2015
Tira Benton
Tira Benton rated it liked it
Apr 26, 2015
Aminata
Aminata rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Christy Nicholas
Christy Nicholas rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2016
Shawna Harris
Shawna Harris rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2016
  • 1,001 Best Grilling Recipes: Delicious, Easy-to-Make Recipes from Around the World
  • Circle of Friends Cookbook: 25 Barbecue Recipes
  • 20 Best Summer Drink Recipes
  • Scones (Scrumptious Scones, Simply the Best Scone Recipes)
  • Amazing Quinoa: Easy Recipes the Whole Family Will Love! (Healthy Cookbook Series #3)
  • The Cornbread Bible: A Recipe Storybook
  • Weber's Time to Grill: Get In. Get Out. Get Grilling.
  • Mollie Katzen's Sunlight Cafe: Breakfast Served All Day
  • 1,001 Best Slow-Cooker Recipes: The Only Slow-Cooker Cookbook You'll Ever Need
  • easy Appetizer Recipes
  • Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss : 30 Delicious Detox, Cleanse and Green Smoothie Diet Book
  • 100 Easy Camping Recipes
  • 40 Top Paleo Recipes: Quick and Easy Paleo Diet Recipes for Weight Loss and Optimum Health
  • Vitamin Water
  • Salads for Every Season: 25 Recipes from Earthbound Farm
  • Vegan Indian Cooking: 140 Simple and Healthy Vegan Recipes
  • Top 30 Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Women: Set It and Forget It (First Vegetarian Recipes Cookbook for Busy Women Vol. 2)
  • Slow Cooker 101: Master the Slow Cooker with 101 Great Recipes
Kemberlee was born and raised on the Monterey Peninsula. In 1997, she couldn't pass up the opportunity to spend six months in Ireland, where she met a man who eventually became her husband. Upon permanently relocating to Ireland, Kemberlee established an Irish travel consultancy, building a reputation as one of Ireland's foremost Irish travel experts.

Kemberlee has had the opportunity to study Ire
More about Kemberlee Shortland...