Start by marking “Doctor Who Pattern Book” as Want to Read:
Doctor Who Pattern Book

Doctor Who Pattern Book

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The Doctor Who Pattern Book contains a terrific variety of clothes, toys, cushions, bags and other desirable objects to knit and sew based on the ever popular BBC Television programmes.

The K9 shoulder bag, the TARDIS sleeping bag and the console floor cushion are just a few examples of Joy Gammon's fertile imagination, and Romana's sailor top, Adric's anorak, and Peter Dav
Published October 1984 by WH Allen

To ask other readers questions about Doctor Who Pattern Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Doctor Who Pattern Book

Otherwyrld
Of all the weird and wonderful books written about Doctor Who, this has to take the prize for being "most out there". Yes, this is a real book - I have proof, I have a copy. Don't look at me like that, I rescued it from the library I was working at when they were getting rid of it. (A better question is why would a library buy something like this?)

It starts out innocently enough. the felt toy cybermats are kind of cute, and I could almost see myself wanting a Tardis sleeping bag. It's when the b
Angela Davis
This is an excellent, although dated, pattern book for the Doctor Who TV show. I loved the many patterns for blankets and sweaters. The pictures are quites '70's but I found them amusing. The only thing I wish was different was that there was a more convienent way to enlarge the patterns. The author suggests that you do most of the work by hand on a grid but that never seems to work well for me. I love the classic Who feel and the patterns available.
Becci
Yes I made my own K9 knit!
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Charmaine Ohl
Charmaine Ohl marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Sian Jones
Sian Jones marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Gracie Beswick
Gracie Beswick marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Onconerka
Onconerka marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Julia Boon
Julia Boon marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Abby Altman
Abby Altman marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
Vicki
Vicki marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2013
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2013
Mckenna
Mckenna marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2013
Dani
Dani added it
Jan 06, 2015
Aaron Shanahan
Aaron Shanahan marked it as to-read
May 02, 2013
Alex
Alex added it
May 02, 2013
Linda Heller
Linda Heller marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2013
Erika Statler
Erika Statler marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Easy to Make Knitted Toys Knitted Cats/Knitted Dogs The Postman Pat Knitting Book (Hippo activity - knitting books) Knitted Toys (Easy to Make!) Easy To Make Puppets - 33 Rod, Finger and String Puppets