Start by marking “When Love Hurts” as Want to Read:
When Love Hurts

When Love Hurts

Tamara Price’s world is about to tumble down around her and the one responsible for it is none other than Raymond Brock, her ex-boyfriend. She hasn’t seen him in one year after he ran off to Paris and married her best friend.

Tamara is smart, intelligent, single and a divorce attorney. When Raymond asks her to be his divorce attorney, they rediscover a passion that never di
Published September 27th 2013 by AdomPublishers

To ask other readers questions about When Love Hurts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Love Hurts

Emma Jaye
Feb 20, 2014 Emma Jaye rated it it was ok
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. After reading the other glowing reviews I thought I was in for a treat, but I ended up wondering if I was reading the same book.
I'm sorry to give this book 2 stars, as I appreciate the effort it takes to write and publish a book, but I really didn’t enjoy the experience, although I enjoy steamy romances. Cheating is a difficult problem to deal with in romances, but it can be done, however, it really didn’t work in this book, although that wa
Penny Ross
Apr 26, 2014 Penny Ross rated it liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. The author did a good job with character development. I couldn’t relate to the women in the book but I had strong feelings about them. I found myself frustrated with many of Tamara’s actions as I thought she should have stood up to Raymond more.

I didn’t like how Tamara got a couple back together when the man was beating his wife. I would have preferred the author had Tamara do her job as a divorce lawyer to work hard to have the woman prote
Armand Daigle
May 17, 2014 Armand Daigle rated it liked it
This is a 3.5 star review.

When Love Hurts has some flashes of great thoughts and approaches, and at times, the author demonstrates her ability to really get into a character—the mother is written particularly well for instance—but the plot points lack teeth. Tamara’s office environment seemed rather playful and could have benefitted more, caused more conflict, if it had been a pensive or hectic environment. Furthermore, it could be a backstory issue, but I never felt too empathetic for the main
Thomas Jr.
Apr 14, 2014 Thomas Jr. rated it really liked it
Being that this was one of my first romance novels, I entered the book with an open mind. In summary, the story is of a brilliant divorce lawyer and her relationships with those individuals whom she surrounds herself with. Specifically the story centers around Tamara’s relationship with an old lover who once again enters into her life.

What I did enjoy about this book was the style of writing that allowed the reader to flow between present moment conversations and the thoughts and emotions of Ta
Jenell Diegor
Oct 03, 2013 Jenell Diegor rated it it was amazing
This book was given to me for free at my book club. I love this book so much. Read it in one sitting. The book is well written, the story plot is unique, and dialogues are great. The chemistry between the main characters are intense. For lovers of romance and those looking for brilliant writing, characters that completely mesmerize you and don’t let you go till the last page - I highly recommend this book. Eargerly waiting for part 2.
Tonii Tonii
Feb 14, 2015 Tonii Tonii rated it it was amazing
On to part 2

I read this book in one day and I'm so glad part 2 is out already. It was a good book and I love the chemistry between Raymond and Tamara. I'm on to part 2 to see what about to happen next.
Tracy
Oct 29, 2013 Tracy rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I found the main character to be flawed in a very human way. Her emotions and actions to her situation are believable and authentic. I would recommend this book and cannot wait to read the next book in the series.
A.B. Joseph
Sep 27, 2013 A.B. Joseph rated it it was amazing
Shelves: free-kindle-book
I love this book. Characters are lovable and believable, story plot is original with so many twists and turns. I can't wait to read the next book in the series. I strongly recommend this book.
Amanda
Sep 27, 2013 Amanda rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book, it has many twists and turns and it keeps you wanting more !! I am looking forward to reading the next book.
Trinicia
Trinicia rated it liked it
Jan 27, 2016
LILBIT
LILBIT rated it liked it
Mar 11, 2016
Tish
Feb 08, 2014 Tish rated it it was amazing
Omgoodness!!! This book was so good, I dying to get my hands on part 2!!!
Chanell
Chanell rated it really liked it
Oct 22, 2014
Erica Bendolph
Erica Bendolph rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2014
Aderonke Moyinlorun
Aug 25, 2013 Aderonke Moyinlorun rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jasmine
Jasmine rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2015
Cheryl Clark
Cheryl Clark rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2015
Tywanda Brown
Tywanda Brown rated it it was amazing
Nov 19, 2015
Unsolicited Reviews
Unsolicited Reviews rated it really liked it
Nov 15, 2015
Shanie B.
Shanie B. rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2014
Brenda Hairston
Brenda Hairston rated it it was amazing
Dec 08, 2013
Mia Morgan
Mia Morgan rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2016
Books I've Read
Books I've Read rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2015
Shawn
Shawn rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2013
Shanta Gray Ursery
Shanta Gray Ursery rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2013
marguerite jacques
marguerite jacques rated it really liked it
Jun 08, 2014
Carolynnette Taylor
Oct 03, 2013 Carolynnette Taylor rated it it was amazing
very good... could not put it down..
Shandyce Willis
Shandyce Willis rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2014
Jimoh Moses
Jimoh Moses marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2013
Sharon
Sharon added it
Sep 27, 2013
Isaac Atìbíòkè
Isaac Atìbíòkè marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Goldie Gonzales
Goldie Gonzales marked it as to-read
Frederick Rotzien
Frederick Rotzien marked it as to-read
Jam
Jam marked it as to-read
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Elida
Elida marked it as to-read
Angela Allen
Angela Allen marked it as to-read
Marina Marisha
Marina Marisha marked it as to-read
Lord' Williams
Lord' Williams marked it as to-read
Kelly Willcoxbrackeen
Kelly Willcoxbrackeen marked it as to-read
Joyce Yanney
Joyce Yanney marked it as to-read
Cindy Gates
Cindy Gates marked it as to-read
Teresa Lavender
Teresa Lavender marked it as to-read
Julie Alvarez
Julie Alvarez marked it as to-read
Diana Senn
Diana Senn marked it as to-read
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Carrie
Carrie marked it as to-read
Bonnie Colbert
Bonnie Colbert marked it as to-read
Kathy Lavoie
Kathy Lavoie marked it as to-read
Maya Hollinshead
Maya Hollinshead marked it as to-read
Samantha Gottschall
Samantha Gottschall marked it as to-read
Kim Coomey
Kim Coomey marked it as to-read
Helen Smithers
Helen Smithers marked it as to-read
Sandra Gest
Sandra Gest marked it as to-read
Natasha
Natasha marked it as to-read
Connie
Connie marked it as to-read
Who do you think wants Raymond dead? 1 2 Oct 02, 2013 07:30AM