Start by marking “The Proper Punishment (Knights of the Board Room, #5.5)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Proper Punishment

Joey W. Hill

The Proper Punishment (Knights of the Board Room #5.5)

4.02  ·  Rating Details  ·  98 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
This is a free novella revisiting the characters from the Knights of the Board Room series, specifically Honor Bound, Book 3. It is posted on the JWH Connection fan forum, access info at www.storywitch.com/community. Most popular download formats available.

A vignette featuring Peter, Dana and Ben from the Knights of the Board Room series. This is the night Peter and Ben sh
ebook, free online fiction, 33 pages
Published June 29th 2012 by www.storywitch.com/community

To ask other readers questions about The Proper Punishment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Proper Punishment

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter
1 star. A personal wreck…Review posted January 7, 2014

photo tumblr_lyzo0iutvl1r2dmuso1_500_zps76c2d570.gif

"Are you scared, Sergeant?"
Dana knew the proper way to respond to that, especially when he spoke to her as a subordinate. "Sir, no sir."

Though Dana is a little bit scared and very excited.
This short story should be read after Honor Bound. Dana is blind and half of her hearing is gone. Still, she's far from being helpless. In Peter's eyes Dana did something stupid and dangerous and now she's in for a proper punishment, albeit one she's going
Dee
Jan 03, 2014 Dee rated it it was amazing
I just love Peter and Dana is pretty stunning too, she is one plucky lady! I absolutely melted when I read their story Honor Bound Laced with Desire and loved this one too.
Danija
Do you remember that little chat Rachel and Dana had in Afterlife? You know, the one where Dana shared information about the Knights, Peter and Ben in particular? ;) Don't deny it. I know you do. I'm positive I was not the only one left wondering what exactly did those two do to her to make her black out during an orgasm. Well, the answer lies in The Proper Punishment.

Based on what Dana said about that scene, and how fondly she remembered it, I expected a different title of the story, but I gue
Dhfan4life
Jan 20, 2015 Dhfan4life rated it it was ok
Ok, after coming off reading Hostile Takeover and surprising myself with really liking that one, I decided to dip my toe back into this series and read the novella that says it came after Hostile, but really reads like it should have been novella 3.5 instead(Jon and Ben haven't gotten their happily ever afters at this point in the story). So with all that in mind, I have to say after liking Ben a bit more in his story and the fresh honesty of it. I'm somewhat back to feeling kind of iffy again a ...more
Angela
28 September 2014: $0.00 FREE on author's forum - you have to sign up for an account.
Marie Ritzer
Dec 03, 2013 Marie Ritzer rated it it was amazing
Master Ben O'Callahan... for those of you who have no idea who he is, you really, really should. I mean, the man is the bomb!! Awesome vingette! One of my very favs.
Diane Dannenfeldt
May 23, 2014 Diane Dannenfeldt rated it it was amazing
Holy wow did I want to be Dana. Still having hot flashes here - :D That is all I can say about that one.
Vixen
Holly shit that was hot.
Nina & Georgana The Literary Gossip
Ben....enough said!
Tami
Mar 21, 2015 Tami rated it really liked it
Now that was a pretty hot and intense sex scene. Not sure it was punishment though :-)
Kelly
Mar 23, 2014 Kelly rated it really liked it
The story of Dana's punishment with Ben and Peter both. Exactly what you would expect from the both of them, but a really beautiful story.
Jessica Alcazar
Jan 14, 2014 Jessica Alcazar rated it it was amazing
ok, so as usual, this little short story was of course good. pure smutty as expected so no surprise there. well written because that's what Ms Hill does but SERIOUSLY with the series numbering .... IF it must have a number, could we please at least TRY and put it CLOSE to the storyline of the series ... like maybe after #3, Peter and Dana's story .... NOT waaaay after their story and Ben's for that matter. I know it's an insignificant point and nothing to do with the story itself, probably a Goo ...more
~~Susan~~
Aug 25, 2014 ~~Susan~~ rated it really liked it
Shelves: x-2014, type-series
This short story is only available on line, however it should be read before book five and not after
~ Cariad ~
Jan 17, 2016 ~ Cariad ~ rated it really liked it
OMFG Ben.

Ben, Ben, Ben... Ben, Ben.
I want him bad.

*sighs*

Melissa
Apr 03, 2015 Melissa rated it it was amazing
HOT!!! should be read as 3.5 instead of 5.5
Carrie
Carrie marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2016
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2016
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2016
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Phoenix Gallant
Phoenix Gallant marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Cadogan Library Collection
Cadogan Library Collection rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2016
Katerina Kapp
Katerina Kapp marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Aymagun
Aymagun marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
Denae
Denae marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2016
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2016
Shanna
Shanna added it
Jan 03, 2016
That One Chick
That One Chick marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016
Karen
Karen rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2015
  • Bound in Blue (Cirque Masters, #2)
  • Master of Freedom (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #5)
  • Unlaced (Knights of the Board Room, #2)
  • Meeting a Neighbor's Needs (Neighbor's #1)
  • Spank or Treat (Suncoast Society, #18)
  • On His Terms (Mastered, #2)
  • Make Me Yours Evermore (Pierced Hearts, #3)
  • Carnal Harvest (Carnal #1)
  • High-Stakes Loving (King's Bluff, Wyoming #2)
  • The Collaring Ceremony: His POV (Brie)
  • The Dom with the Clever Tongue (Badass Brats, #3)
  • A Shot in the Dark (Long Shots, #2)
  • Safeword Matte (Safeword, #2)
  • The Audition (A BDSM Romance Novel)
  • Delayed Penalty (The Dartmouth Cobras, #5)
  • Breaking Perfect
Winner of the RT Book Reviews Career Achievement award, Joey W. Hill has published over forty contemporary and paranormal BDSM erotic romances, including six series. Her emotionally-intense love stories offer everything from vampires, mermaids, witches and angels, to boardroom executives, cops and simple housemaids.

Free excerpts from all her works are available at her website, www.storywitch.com.
More about Joey W. Hill...

Knights of the Board Room (7 books)
  • Board Resolution (Knights of the Board Room, #1)
  • Controlled Response (Knights of the Board Room, #2)
  • Honor Bound (Knights of the Board Room, #3)
  • Afterlife (Knights of the Board Room, #4)
  • Hostile Takeover (Knights of the Board Room, #5)
  • Willing Sacrifice (Knights of the Board Room, #6)
  • Soul Rest (Knights of the Board Room, #7)