Start by marking “Urban Fantasy” as Want to Read:
Urban Fantasy

Urban Fantasy

Urban Fantasy is a collection of stories with supernatural beings and events exploring contemporary themes. In “The Daughters,” a southern gothic tale jumps through time so a girl can uncover a dark secret that implicates her in a long-forgotten family murder. "In an Instant" creates a post apocalyptic world where crazed cowboys rule Oklahoma City after the devastation of ...more
Published August 8th 2013 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Urban Fantasy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Urban Fantasy

S.L. Figuhr
Aug 25, 2013 S.L. Figuhr rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of Urban Fantasy: An Anthology in exchange for a review. The book contains seven stories, each its own gem which shows the individual author's love of a well crafted, finely honed tale.

"The Daughters": Vivid descriptions of sights, scents, and smells drew me in. The whole feel of the setting and pace made me think of other great tales and authors in the southern gothic tradition.

"In an Instant": I drew parallels to how much like sheep people are today, just like the crazed cow
Art
Oct 15, 2013 Art rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a fantastic collection of short stories! Each and every one had me going back and enjoying the exquisite use of vivid description, and mind-bending ideas that moved me around, if not out of my comfortable pew.
I'm looking forward to reading more by each of these authors.
A huge thank-you to Jamie Marchant, for exposing me to these authors and a bit of their work. It is greatly appreciated!

Art Fink
Jamie Marchant
Nov 02, 2014 Jamie Marchant rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Britny Brooks
Britny Brooks rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2015
Iziah Faulkner
Iziah Faulkner marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Riley
Riley marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Karina
Karina marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Laura Walker
Laura Walker marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Kellye
Kellye marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Beppe DM
Beppe DM marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015