Start by marking “Edible Delights Anthology Volume 2” as Want to Read:
Edible Delights Anthology Volume 2

Edible Delights Anthology Volume 2

Order up! 5 servings of food themed tales of love and lust available now. These Australian authors know how to take the heat from the kitchen and provide a smorgasbord of sensual delights guaranteed to whet your appetite!

Flavor of the Month – Bianca Sarble

When Cate Gallagher thinks her day can’t get any worse, Patrick Garrett comes along to prove her wrong. The sexy strang
ebook
Published July 17th 2013 by Secret Cravings Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Edible Delights Anthology Volume 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Edible Delights Anthology Volume 2

Desere
Sep 01, 2013 Desere rated it it was amazing
There as always been a strong link between food and sex. Some foods are the start of what is to come, others are seen as only to be used on each other and other food again are used to offer up sexual innuendos to get a conversation to the level needed to go to the next.

Whatever the case food and sex goes together on a much deeper level than what the more conservative type of person may think. In the new bundle from authors Bianca Sarble, Kate Belle, Seanna Smythe, Imogene Nix and Alysha Ellis th
Snarky Mom
Aug 28, 2013 Snarky Mom rated it it was amazing
When I volunteered to participate in the book tour of "EDIBLE DELIGHTS ANTHOLOGY, VOL 2", I was asked if I wanted a copy of the book to review. Once I took a look at the authors, I replied back with a very enthusiastic, "YES!!" So here's the review in exchange for that review copy... so how about we now talk food stories??

Bottom line is that for $4.99, about the same price as a bag of Dove Dark Chocolate, you'll get FIVE stories -- and they WON'T go to your hips! This is a perfect read for the c
Lily Malone
May 05, 2014 Lily Malone rated it really liked it
What a heap of fun this book was! I'm not big on anthologies, but I love supporting Aussie writers and I've read books by two of these authors recently, Kate Belle (The Yearning) and Seanna Smythe (she by another name...), and I was keen to see what they would cook up with this one (pardon the pun).
These ladies sure know their food (and their food and wine pairings), and the heat in the kitchen matches the heat in the bedroom (or dining table, or milk bar, or shop counter)...
I think my favourite
Tristen
Tristen rated it really liked it
May 29, 2014
Juanita Kees
Juanita Kees rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2014
Leah Zurzolo
Leah Zurzolo rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2013
Imogene Nix
Aug 24, 2013 Imogene Nix added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: keeper
SD
SD marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2013
Valerie
Valerie marked it as to-read
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Shelley
Shelley marked it as to-read
Tori
Tori marked it as to-read
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2013
Marcy Meyer
Marcy Meyer marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2013
Larri
Larri marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2013
Rosaria
Rosaria marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2013
Imogene Nix
Imogene Nix marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2013
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Sarah Sloniker
Sarah Sloniker marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Once upon a time, in a land called Australia, there lived a delightful young girl named Bianca who loved to read. As she grew older, her sarcastic tendencies and warped sense of humor became evident, as did her preference for raunchy romances. Now, as well as reigning over their 1/4 acre kingdom with the handsome Prince that stole her heart and feeding their ever-growing children, she not only ...more
More about Bianca Sarble...