Start by marking “Of Gods and Wolves (The Godhunter, #2)” as Want to Read:
Of Gods and Wolves (The Godhunter, #2)

Of Gods and Wolves (The Godhunter #2)

The Second Book in the Godhunter Series:

Vervain Lavine finally has a moment to relax. She's defeated Aphrodite, taking back the magic that the goddess stole from humans. Now Vervain holds the powers of Love, Sex, War, and Victory inside her but she's not really sure if that makes her a goddess. She is fairly certain that she's still mortal but her new immortal boyfriend, T
Paperback, 1, 414 pages
Published July 31st 2013 by CreateSpace (first published June 12th 2013)

Introductions by C.L. StoneFriends vs. Family by C.L. StoneFirst Days by C.L. StoneDrop of Doubt by C.L. StoneForgiveness and Permission by C.L. Stone
Reverse Harem Favourites
102nd out of 233 books — 177 voters
Introductions by C.L. StoneForgiveness and Permission by C.L. StoneFirst Days by C.L. StoneDrop of Doubt by C.L. StoneFriends vs. Family by C.L. Stone
Reverse Harem - One girl, Multi-boy Universe
168th out of 369 books — 302 voters

More lists with this book...

Tiffany
From their first encounter I was team Trevor. I just had this feeling. Once I pick a guy in these "harem" books I always stick it out. If the heroine goes in another direction it makes me HATE the book.

So for the first book I was forgiving of all Vervain's shameless behavior. I didn't care because I didn't want her to be with Thor. Now that she is with Trevor, she is driving me crazy.

She wants to have sex with every single man she comes in contact with. And somehow keeps finding herself in situ
Kyra Dunst
Jan 31, 2014 Kyra Dunst rated it it was amazing
Vervain is back and knee deep in trouble all over again. She has made plenty of enemies, has quite a few men interested in her for one reason or another, and can't seem to stay out of the hunk of it for long. I love the humorous moments, the tender scenes, and the tough decisions. The characters may be gods, but they have more than a little humanity to harm, too. I am definitely getting the next book.
Lburt
Still having a love/hate relationship with this series. I love who Vervain has ended up with but she is constant drooling over all the male gods and its getting over the top. Its one thing to notice people are attractive its another to fantasize and have to practically run away cause you wanna screwed every body. She practically dry humps all the male characters.
Jacob
Mar 22, 2016 Jacob rated it it was amazing
The explanation of mythological people is absolutely fascinating. The only question I have is; aren't the Atlanteans humans too? I mean I know they are and were ridiculously advanced, but I still find the fact that they refer to humans as another species to be an interesting part of these books.

That being said, this book and series has been 5 stars!!!
Whitney (Shooting Stars Reviews)
Reviewed by Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

Of Gods and Wolves begins with Vervain trying her best to deal with taking a goddess's powers. She and Thor are going strong except for her being bonded to a werewolf that is. But, when she's thrown to the wolves things might get a little bit harder for the two of them.

This book was a great sequel to this series. I really enjoyed Vervain and how she acted. I also couldn't believe all the stuff that happened with Thor, it was crazy and I was a little sad
Stella Purple
Sep 20, 2016 Stella Purple rated it it was ok
Heroine is a destructive machine hell-bent on knock off all of her great potential mates :(
Brandi
May 08, 2016 Brandi rated it it was amazing
Excellent Book!

I truly love this series! Vervain is a brilliant heroine and her love for her men is great to read about. I have to admit I was hoping she would have more than one lover but I'm happy with the story regardless. The plot is great and I can't wait to read the next book.
Barbara Mulvey-Welsh
May 01, 2014 Barbara Mulvey-Welsh rated it really liked it
Really fun book with compelling characters. Some of it's a bit over the top but that's to be expected in a story about gods and werewolves. I love a kick-ass lead and Vervain is all that and more. Give it a read. I'm certain you won't be disappointed.
Sylvette
Sylvette rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2014
Kaza
Kaza rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2015
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2015
Kelsey Partin
Kelsey Partin rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2014
Phylis
Phylis rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2014
Cyndle Macdougall
Cyndle Macdougall rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2015
Alexandra
Alexandra rated it liked it
Feb 01, 2015
Mhari
Mhari rated it liked it
Mar 10, 2014
Kara
Kara rated it it was ok
Jan 07, 2014
Nicole Clinton
Nicole Clinton rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2014
Ariana
Ariana rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2016
Jessica Mattos
Jessica Mattos rated it liked it
Nov 29, 2016
Tasha
Tasha rated it liked it
Mar 09, 2016
Clare
Clare rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2016
Jesse Hudson
Jesse Hudson rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2014
Witchy
Witchy rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2016
Jenna
Jenna rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2015
Lazda
Lazda rated it liked it
Jul 08, 2016
nicky
nicky rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2016
Kayana
Kayana rated it really liked it
Mar 15, 2016
Nichole
Nichole rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2015
michelle gibbs
michelle gibbs rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2016
  • The Big Fix (Ciel Halligan, #3)
  • Something to Curse About (Discord Jones #2)
  • Blood Tree: Part One
  • The Dark God's Bride Trilogy (The Dark God's Bride, #3)
  • Wildfire Gospel (Santeria Habitat, #3)
  • Chevalier (Ondine Quartet, #2.2)
  • Broken Promise (The Broken Ones, #3)
  • Grave Secret (Secret McQueen, #5)
  • High Stakes (Bo Blackman, #3)
  • Keeper (First Ordinance, #2)
  • Monster (Cassidy Edwards, #1)
  • Bound in Blue (Sword of Elements, #1)
  • Shiv Crew (Rune Alexander, #1)
  • The Ties That Bind (Midnight Squad, #2)
  • Unquiet Slumber (Blue Fire, #1)
  • Night Blade (Colbana Files, #2)
  • Blood Singers (Blood, #1)
7200339
Amy Sumida lives on an island in the Pacific Ocean where gods go to play. She sleeps in a fairy bed, high in the air, with two gravity-defying felines and upon waking, enjoys stabbing people with little needles, over and over, under the guise of making pretty pictures on their skin. She has no filter, making her honesty a little hard to take sometimes, but she has been fortunate enough to find ...more
More about Amy Sumida...

The Godhunter (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Godhunter (The Godhunter, #1)
  • Oathbreaker (The Godhunter, #3)
  • Marked by Death (The Godhunter, #4)
  • Green Tea and Black Death (The Godhunter, #5)
  • A Taste For Blood (The Godhunter #6)
  • The Tainted Web (The Godhunter #7)
  • Harvest of the Gods (The Godhunter, #8)
  • A Fey Harvest(The Godhunter, #9)
  • Into the Void (The Godhunter, #10)
  • Out of the Darkness (The Godhunter, #11)