Start by marking “Dancing on the Edge (Tales from the Edge, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dancing on the Edge (Tales from the Edge, #3)

Dancing on the Edge (Tales from the Edge #3)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  96 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Life is a dance. Whether you lead or follow, the passion of it should sweep you away.

Carey and Alistair have the kind of relationship that is the envy of their friends. Carey is an old-fashioned Dom who appreciates quiet obedience. Alistair is a sub who is comfortable in his skin and finds peace in his submission. Needless to say, their happiness is too good to last.

When A
Published September 13th 2013 by Total-E-Bound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Dancing on the Edge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dancing on the Edge

Christy Loves 2 Read
This is the third installment in the 'Tales from the Edge' series and it had a definitely different feel to it than the prior two books. This story revolves around a Dom/sub who have been together for a while versus a new pairing. It also deals with very right-wing, fundamentalist ideology and the horrible acts performed by those individuals in the name of their beliefs. I knew, based on the other works, that the writing would be crisp and clean, the characters would have a lot of depth, and the ...more
Inked Reads
I was given this book for an honest review by Inked Rainbow Reads.
This book has some abusive "therapy" - if that type of thing bother's you, do not read.

Carey and Alistair are a great pair. Despite their age difference, they are exactly what each other needs.

I love Alistair's confidence. It makes him a very likable character. So often the subs are unsure, timid and almost whiny - Alistair is SO not like that and I loved it! Despite his background, he found a world where he was comfortable, safe
Vfields is fighting to be Happy!
Fun Dancing on the Edge is the third installment in the Tales from the Edge series and I have to say each one has gotten a bit better. This time around we spend our time with Alastair and Carey. One of the more entertaining aspects of this series is the fact that the author doesn't let characters from the previous books just have a quick hello. They are an integral part of the new story and that way we do see growth and we keep having fun with everyone including Olley. Yes I will admit there is ...more
Caroline Brand
REVIEWED FOR PRISM BOOK ALLIANCE

We have met Carey and Alistair in the previous books. Although Alistair is not collared there is no doubt the pair are an exclusive D/s couple and very much in love. Carey is older than Alistair and likes to live a relatively quiet life and his biggest fear is that Alistair will get bored with him. Alistairs father is a high flying business man and the biggest asshole around. When his career becomes more public the last thing he wants anyone to know about is his g
Thomaidha Papa
3~3.5 Hearts
Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

Here I go back to the Tales from the Edge series and book three was actually quite appealing for me. Unlike the previews one, the relationship followed here was a solid one and both characters were equally charming and comfortable in their love.

Carey is a near forty years old man, and while the fear that his young lover will one day leave him for a younger one is there lurking in the corner, he is in a most delightful relationship with Alistair
Andrea
Part of a series but each can be read as a stand alone. I'm entering these same comments for all the books since I read 4 of them in a row. I didn't particularly love the main characters in any of the books but the secondaries were so enticing I had to get the next book. Unfortunately, when they became the main characters, they weren't as good as I'd hoped. All the stories were unrealistic, the D/S aspect was a little out there and some parts were almost slapstick comedy. Still worth the read.
Tammy
I liked that we got to visit with the other guys from the two previous books! I liked the Dom/Sub aspect of this book. The love, caring, and easy way that they have with each other does come through in this book. I also like the age difference as it shows that love does not know age limits.
TracyGee
This series just gets better and better with each book I read. I love the dynamics between the Dom and Sub. I love the twists these books take. Nothing is straight forward, always keeping wondering what is going to happen next...

Full Review Soon
Shaz
The third instalment in this series. It just keeps on going as strong as ever.

Here it's mainly about Carey and Alistair. I say mainly, because I'm a little surprised how much there was in there of Joe and Olley and Heath and Aiden.

Carey and Alistair aren't a new couple like the previous books. They have an established relationship, although Carey has never collared his sub. The reasons for this are a little unclear, and I never got the reply I wanted in the book either. But that is a minor nigg
Rachel
I'm enjoying this series. I like the couples and I always love books that keep the previous characters involved in the future stories. Hot, sweet, sexy, and HEA endings!
Tammy
Loved it

I love this series! Just the right amount of action and bratty boys! Ready to read the next one. Great read.

Suze
Have been reading in order and would recommend this, though the stories do read standalone too. Reading in order means that updates on the established characters mean more. I thought this installment was a much tighter read and more emotional.
Oce again there is imprisonment as Alistair suffers at the hand of his father - and the sadistic bastard who tortures him. Carey has to sit back as others hatch a plan for rescue and this didn't really ring true for his character for me - and if I was Alist
Nisi
This was predictable but, I loved it. Glad to see new characters and old alike. I felt bad for Alistair but, he's a fighter. Of course, you gotta love Olly! Very interested in Kai and Christian's stories in upcoming books (hint hint). Nice read :)
CB
2 more intriguing and different characters with a whole new drama in the 3rd book of the series. Just fun reading. I'm glad there's another book and hope for more to follow after that one!
Beebs
Beebs marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Rita-Teodora
Rita-Teodora marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Angel
Angel marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Galina
Galina marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Elisa Rolle
Elisa Rolle marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Sally halliday
Sally halliday marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Theresa
Theresa is currently reading it
Jul 03, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Tales from the Edge (5 books)
  • Reaching the Edge (Tales from the Edge, #1)
  • Living on the Edge (Tales from the Edge, #2)
  • A Double-Edged Sword (Tales from the Edge, #4)
  • Rough Around the Edges  (Tales from the Edge #5)
Reaching the Edge (Tales from the Edge, #1) Stroke Rate Living on the Edge (Tales from the Edge, #2) Mountain Rescue A Double-Edged Sword (Tales from the Edge, #4)