Start by marking “Good Morning, Sun” as Want to Read:
Good Morning, Sun

Good Morning, Sun

For fans of Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown, this tribute to her work is sure to delight both you and your child, with illustrations designed to heighten your child's cognitive development through word and picture associations.

* * *

In a great big world, with endless corners to explore, is a day awaiting exploration and fun. "Good morning skies, and butterflies." And
Published July 29th 2013 by Immortal Ink Publishing (first published July 24th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Good Morning, Sun, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Good Morning, Sun

Robert Zimmermann
Aug 19, 2013 Robert Zimmermann rated it really liked it
I wasn’t sure what to expect when opening this book up. One reason for the uncertainty is that I’m twenty-four years old and don’t really read children’s books. I don’t have kids of my own, so I have to try tapping into my inner child (doesn’t always work). Another reason is that I know Rebecca Hamilton for her adult novels. I think with the audience for Good Morning, Sun being the complete opposite of Hamilton’s novels, that this book stood out for me.

There’s not much to it, but that’s because
J. Sharp
Sep 29, 2013 J. Sharp rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Mothers or fathers with children 3-6 years old
I'm 47 and I don't read kids books, but I was provided a copy of it and so I wanted to take a look. Most of the reason I wanted to is because I have a friend who just had a child and I wanted to see if it would be a good book for her child as she got older.
This is such a great book for children!
It read super fast, as most children's books do, and it introduced some subjects, like breast-feeding, that adults struggle so much with, but shouldn't. It introduced the subject in a way that was off-ha
Julie Barrett
Oct 06, 2013 Julie Barrett rated it it was amazing
Good Morning, Sun by Rebecca Hamilton
Illustrated very colorful children's book showing the fun things in a day that
will delight children because they are things everybody knows of.
My favorite is the picture of the butterflies as they fly around. This book so reminded me
of the Goodnight Moon one by Margaret Wise and has the same tone but for daylight hours.
You can make it more interesting by asking the child to count or talk about the different objects on each page that are peeking out from behin
Louise Caiola
Sep 28, 2013 Louise Caiola rated it it was amazing
Rebecca Hamilton's beautiful and tender story invites young people to a brand new day with lively, bright illustrations and a sweet, sing-song verse. There is an appreciation of nature gently woven throughout the simple pages. This is a book that can easily become adopted into every family as part of a morning bonding ritual. I guarantee it will be a fast favorite. I highly recommend it to anyone with little ones under foot!!
Anna
Jun 23, 2015 Anna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
We all love Good Night, Moon, right? So how could I resist this homage to the master?

Even though I have no kids in my life and haven't been a kid for a long time, I still think of Good Night, Moon sometimes as I put my head on the pillow to get into the right mood for sleep. And now I can tell myself Good Morning, Sun when I wake up!

The pictures and words are fun, and the book is in Kindle Unlimited. So why not borrow, read, and cheer yourself up?
Diana Southammavong
Jun 14, 2015 Diana Southammavong rated it really liked it
We read this the other day and my LO had no complaints about it. It's a great quick read and delightful story overall.
Lisa Cheney
Lisa Cheney rated it it was amazing
Whitney
Whitney rated it did not like it
Aug 07, 2016
Rachel Michaels
Rachel Michaels rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2013
Tabitha Harper
Tabitha Harper rated it it was amazing
Sherri Armstrong
Sherri Armstrong rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2015
Jamie Calhoun
Jamie Calhoun rated it it was amazing
Sep 29, 2013
Kiana
Kiana rated it it was ok
Jul 14, 2014
Laila
Laila rated it it was amazing
Dec 23, 2013
Deanna
Deanna rated it really liked it
May 19, 2014
toni
toni rated it it was ok
Aug 06, 2016
Gemmabell
Gemmabell rated it it was amazing
Sep 29, 2013
*~*Btissame*❤*
*~*Btissame*❤* rated it did not like it
Jun 15, 2015
Hanna Lee
Hanna Lee rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2015
Dana Passwaters
Dana Passwaters rated it it was amazing
Nicole Ryan
Nicole Ryan marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2013
Andréa
Andréa marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2013
Gayle
Gayle added it
Mar 05, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Ritika Chhabra
Ritika Chhabra marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
jaq
jaq marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Danni
Danni marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Robin
Robin added it
Feb 15, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2015
Lea Anne
Lea Anne marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2015
Cherri-Anne
Cherri-Anne marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2016
Paris
Paris added it
May 22, 2016
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Marc Llopart Riera
Marc Llopart Riera marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2016
Note: There are more than one Rebecca Hamilton on GR’s database.
This is the “catch-all” profile.

Rebecca Hamilton (YA/PNR) = Rebecca^^Hamilton
More about Rebecca Hamilton...