Start by marking “Dreamers (Dreamers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dreamers (Dreamers, #1)

Dreamers (Dreamers #1)

Sydney Preston is an off-beat 21 year old, trying to carve out a life for herself in downtown Atlanta, GA. She’s working through art school, where she studies photography, and has just moved in with her long-time friend Heather Grayson. But Sydney is torn; just as her relationship with 22-year-old Heather starts to evolve from best friendship to timid romance, a beautiful ...more
Kindle Edition, 1, 287 pages
Published August 16th 2013 by Black Skye Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about Dreamers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dreamers

Lyanna Moore
Great love story

I wasn't sure before reading this book if I would like it. it seemed interesting and it was free so I have it a chance. I'm glad I did! I loved the romance, the suspense and the twist! I didn't see the ending coming and it was the only part I didn't like.
Leann Clark
Aug 19, 2013 Leann Clark rated it it was amazing
I am not one to try out new authors. I am so glad I decided to give Dreamers a chance. From the very start I was hooked and had to force myself to put it down. I was drawn into Syd's world and was falling in love with each character. I did not want to stop reading. The more I read the more drawn in I became and eventually every emotion the characters were going through I felt.

It has been a long time since I have read anything that literally brought me to tears or had me laughing along. For an a
Morgan Sanchez
Jan 31, 2014 Morgan Sanchez rated it really liked it
Really? After all that, and the ending leaves you hanging and wanting more.... Like now? I wasn't so sure about this book in the beginning, but ending up really liking it. It's so different without being too off the wall. There were some moments that were predictable, but overall, it was action packed and good writing.
Roz Ward
Holy moly. This took a while to get into but once I got to about 40% I was hooked. Different scenarios kept popping up in my head the whole way through. The ending though...wowzers!
BookNerdette
Apr 05, 2014 BookNerdette rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Ghost Whisperer Fans
Shelves: favorite
Alicia Huxtable
Dec 23, 2014 Alicia Huxtable rated it it was amazing
I will have to update this review omce my brain can function properly. Brooklin Skye has done a phenomenal job with this book. It completely sucks you in and doesn't let go.
Sydney moves in with her best friend Heather amd starts dreaming about Dominik aka Nick. She falls in love with him while realising he's actually a ghost and he wants her help to.find out what happened to him so he can move on. Throughout a lot of twists and turns (I thought several times I had it figured out) Sydney slowly p
Hthompson8113
Nov 05, 2013 Hthompson8113 rated it it was amazing
I am skeptical when it comes to new authors. Typically, you will find a ton of grammatical errors when it comes to SP. However, I was amazed to find none, personally.

Next, I fell in love with the characters and cannot wait to see more from them.

Brooklin is a fast paced writer who never leaves you wanting to skip pages. The story is very captivating and keeps you gripped from moment one to moment last.

No spoilers, but I cant wait to see how things play out after the ending--which was out of le
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn rated it really liked it
Jun 22, 2014
Margaux Espinosa
Margaux Espinosa rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2014
Halo
Halo rated it did not like it
Apr 02, 2015
Brooklin Skye
Aug 19, 2013 Brooklin Skye rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Eris
Eris rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2015
Michelle T
Michelle T rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2013
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Mar 02, 2014
Pages Forever
Pages Forever rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2015
Pia
Pia rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2014
Mallery Suzanne Grant
Mallery Suzanne Grant rated it it was ok
Dec 30, 2014
Salem Kapsaski
Salem Kapsaski rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2014
Cindy
Cindy rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2013
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2013
rosanne kearns
rosanne kearns rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2015
Juli Hall
Juli Hall rated it it was ok
Apr 01, 2014
Robertabrown
Robertabrown rated it it was ok
Nov 30, 2014
Michelle Pope
Michelle Pope rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2015
Saree Anderson
Saree Anderson rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2015
Maria
Maria rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2015
Lexie
Lexie rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2014
Shana Longo
Shana Longo rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2013
Deena Ellison
Deena Ellison rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2013
Nikki Leach
Nikki Leach rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2014

Dreamers (3 books)
  • Incubus (Dreamers, #2)
  • Paramour (Dreamers, #3)