The Cowboy's Reunited Family (Cooper Creek, #7)

The Cowboy's Reunited Family (Cooper Creek #7)

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  16 reviews
A Wife's Homecoming

Blake Cooper thought he'd never see his daughter again. Then his former wife, Jana Cooper, shows up on his doorstep with Lindsay asking for help. Blake can't deny his ill child anything. But he's struggling to sort out his feelings for the woman who abandoned him ten years ago. Jana's back in Oklahoma for Lindsay's sake, and a second chance with her fir...more
Published January 21st 2014 by Love Inspired

To ask other readers questions about The Cowboy's Reunited Family, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cowboy's Reunited Family

Kym McNabney
I’m a huge fan of BRENDA MINTON. Can’t get enough of those darn cowboys. The Cooper Creek series has been especially fun. THE COWBOY’S REUNITED FAMILY, was no exception. What a great storyline, a first for me. Very unique, and not an easy topic to pull off, but pull it off MS MINTON did.

Blake Cooper held out little hope of ever seeing his child, again. Until an unidentified car pulls up to the ranch. His brother told him he might need to take a deep breath. Heck, he may just need his heart rest...more
Janice Sisemore
The cowboy's reunited family

Blake's ex-wife shows up after many years ago she had taken away their daughter from him and went out of the country. Their is sick in the hospital needing a kidney transplant , Blake is tested and is found to be a match. Later they find out due to some paperwork not being filed they are really not divorced. Lindsay, their daughter finds out and tries to tell them to stay together as a family. Blake finally realizes what he really wants and that is his family.
Naomi Rawlings
A marriage gone terribly wrong, a decade of loneliness on both sides, a daughter terribly sick, and a fragile hope that love can bloom again.

Jana and Blake have a lot of past hurts to overcome, which gives them an interesting chemistry throughout the story. The pages are filled with memories of their past together, some tender, some electric, and some painful; and this past causes numerous emotions and longings to swirl between them. Plus they both have an unfailing love for their ill daughter,...more
Clare O'Beara
Blake Cooper's wife has returned after a decade... to tell him that their daughter is sick. Young Lindsey has a kidney ailment; she's in Tulsa needing a transplant.

Jana is English and she left the US so Blake couldn't find her. Now a tissue match might help them gain a kidney. Blake feels he can never trust her again. Lindsey is twelve but small and frail, and she wants to ride a horse. Blake is reeling from the shocks to his system but they just have to deal with the medical staff and try to f...more
Bonnie
The Cowboy's Reunited Family is one in the Cooper Creek Series. Jana Cooper left her husband, Blake, with their daughter, when she was three. Now Lindsay is almost 13 and in need of a kidney transplant. Jana and Lindsay return to Cooper Creek. In hopes that Blake would be a match. He was and the transplant went just fine. Jana wants Blake back but he doesn't trust Jana. Lindsay wants a family. A lot of things happen. Eventually they end up back together. Adopt two children and have a boy of thei...more
Gina Hott
Hott Synopsis:
Jana can’t believe she’s doing this. She just can’t run anymore. She can’t risk her daughter’s life just to stay out of jail. Still, returning to Cooper Creek to beg her ex, Blake, and his family for a kidney to save her daughter isn’t how she planned for this to happen.
Yes, she was inconsiderate and selfish when she took their daughter and ran away from the home Jana and Blake had made. She just wasn’t the same person then. He has every right to take their daughter and toss her in...more
Janine
"The Cowboy's Reunited Family" by Brenda Minton is the seventh book in her Cooper Creek series and wasn't a disappointment for the most part. I was hoping for another Cooper's story and that was about the only bad thing about this book. I did so thoroughly enjoy it and couldn't help but cry at numerous spots throughout the book.

This story is Blake Cooper's story and his of course happy ending. Blake is the Cooper family lawyer and he helps out with his family whenever he can. For the last ten...more
Rhonda
4 stars

I have only read a few Cooper Creek novels but have enjoyed all of them that I have read.
This book deals with some hard subjects. Forgiveness, Child illness.
Lots of family that are close together. Some have a easier time welcoming back Jana and forgiving her. While others have a harder time.

The plot is Jana Cooper took her toddler and left the country and moved a lot so Blake could not find his daughter. Now Jana is back her daughter is really ill and she needs Blake.

Blake is glad that...more
Griz Girl
What is it about Brenda Minton that I love so much?!? I save her books & pull them out whenever I need to feel wrapped in warmth. Her stories are inspirational and full of heart-clenching sadness that is always resolved & bursting with love by the end.

I never thought about visiting Oklahoma, but after reading her stories I want to find a small town in OK, and eat pie at the local diner!

She's definitely one of my must-reads!
June
So I started out hating Jana. I didn't like her a whole lot better in the end, but I guess sometimes things work out like that. Blake on the other hand I liked. I liked that he didn't just fall for Jana again and that he took time to make sure that they should be together before he took her back. I also liked that he was there for Teddy and the relationship they shared.
Ruth
this is one of those books that you hate to put down for anything!! wonderful story and such a delightful ending. Thanks for another great one, Brenda!
Lori
Fresh, modern romance which is clean. A wonderful getaway book for a rainy day.
Harlequin Books
"Engaging characters make this installment of Minton's Cooper Creek series a quick, heartwarming and enjoyable read. The Cooper family exemplifies that love never runs out, especially when using faith as a lifeline." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars

Miniseries: Cooper Creek
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Cooper Creek
Julia Herondale Carstairs
"The Cowboy's Reunited Family" was amazing amazing amazing, and I absolutely loved it! Blake, Jana, and Lindsey were awesome and I truly enjoyed reading their story. I am a HUGE fan of Brenda Minton, and I never come across one of her novels that I don't love. The Cooper Creek series is one of my absolute favorites and I can't wait to read the next book!
BRANDY
Bea
Bea added it
Sep 11, 2014
Lynn Hall
Lynn Hall marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Annie
Annie marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Paige
Paige added it
Jul 30, 2014
Aerykah
Aerykah marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Brenda Minton lives, procrastinates, writes, drinks coffee, raises her kids and is wife to her husband, in the Ozarks.

Okay, now to first person because a third person bio sounds like someone else wrote it about me, and is just license to create flowery prose about myself.

I grew up on a farm in the Ozarks. It was long ago and far away, in a land before cable TV, video games and the internet. To pas...more
More about Brenda Minton...
His Little Cowgirl (The Cowboy Series #1) A Cowboy's Heart (The Cowboy Series #2) The Rancher's Secret Wife (Cooper Creek, #3) Jenna's Cowboy Hero (The Cowboy Series, #4) Thanksgiving Groom (Alaskan Bride Rush #5)