Start by marking “Undercover Captor (Shadow Agents: Guts and Glory, #5)” as Want to Read:
Undercover Captor (Shadow Agents: Guts and Glory, #5)

Undercover Captor (Shadow Agents #5)

Get rescued by a hero in disguise in New York Times bestselling author Cynthia Eden's Shadow Agents: Guts and Glory miniseries!

The man standing watch over Dr. Tina Jamison was an imposing, scarred figure. Even more frightening was what would happen when her kidnappers discovered they'd taken the wrong woman. Only she didn't realize this same guard was an undercover agent,
Published January 21st 2014 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Undercover Captor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undercover Captor

Saly
Rating 3.5 stars
I like this series, heroine is mistaken as the daughter of the head of EOD and kidnapped and there she finds the hero who is undercover. The hero has always been attracted to her but he thinks he is only best at killing. However, danger changes the equation between them. This book is a typical Eden and a fun read.
Pamela(AllHoney)
The fifth book in the Harlequin Intrigue series Shadow Agents: Guts and Glory by Cynthia Eden. Dr. Tina Jamison is kidnapped and Drew Lancaster is forced to break cover to protect her. The kidnappers believe the doctor is the daughter of the head of EOD, Elite Operations Division.

Fast-paced and suspenseful romance.
Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
Feb 08, 2014 Cindy ~ SnS Reviews rated it really liked it
Never a dull moment in this series. Its high octane from a kidnapping to bombs at Marti Gras. When the heroine Dr. Tina Jamison is mistakenly kidnapped by a terrorist organization thinking she is Mercer’s daughter. Mercer is the head of the EOD and has spent years protecting the identity of his real daughter (her story was in the previous book in this series) You’re in for a fast paced thrill ride of escapes for Tina and her EOD protector Drew Lancaster trying to stay a step ahead of the man who ...more
Silverana
Jul 09, 2016 Silverana rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the romance between Drew and Tina. They were attracted to each for a long time but gave the impression to the other that there were no feelings. It was nice to see them show their emotions as they stuck together. The ending was nice. There really were times where I wasn't sure how the author could pull off a happy ending, but she did!
Susan
Fantastic book, a real page turner from the start. Tina is a doctor who works for the Elite Operations Division. She is used to patching up agents when they are done with a mission. She doesn't expect to end up in the middle of a mission herself, but that's what happens when she is kidnapped. Only, it's a case of mistaken identity, and if they discover the truth she'll be dead. Drew has been undercover with this group for several months and is shocked to see Tina. He knows he has to get her ...more
Farah
Sep 04, 2015 Farah rated it really liked it
Shelves: books
I really like those shadow agents books If this is the definition of ice then I'd love to see more of that. I enjoyed the story and loved the characters. Yet another great book by Cynthia Eden.
Jessica
Oct 22, 2016 Jessica rated it did not like it
This was not one of the strongest in the series, it was very weak and mild. The plot was ok but I've seen it done better. I think that a lot of these books suffer because they're so short and don't give us enough time to really feel for the characters. Drew and Tina were good people but there wasn't really anything that made them special to me.

Drew was a good man beneath his rough exterior, there's no doubt about that. I just feel like the book needed to be a lot longer and some background woul
Danielle Taylor
Feb 16, 2015 Danielle Taylor rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-books
This is the 5th book in the series. I read the first one and then skipped to this one, quite honestly because it went on sale. I don't think you need to read the books in order although there were a few mentions of past events that I was unaware of. However, it didn't detract from my enjoyment of the book. In this installment Agent Drew Lancaster is working undercover to take down a terrorist organization, in particular their leader when the staff doctor, Tina, is kidanapped. Drew has been ...more
Alison
Drew and Tina's story.

Drew has infiltrated HAVOC, acting as a pilot. Imagine his surprise when the recently captured victim is Dr Tina from the EOD. Trouble is, HAVOC thinks she is the daughter of the head of the EOD.

The plot was fairly familiar, as expected from a Harlequin Intrigue, hero thinks he isn't good enough because he's a stone-cold killer, heroine thinks she's not good enough because she's not an agent/plump/short-sighted, whatever.

The baddie was bad and his motives were worthy of a b
Jules
Jul 07, 2016 Jules rated it it was amazing
This series is fun and exciting. I really enjoyed this couple and how they were equals in the relationship. Tina is a strong character that doesn't stand down from a challenge. I appreciated that she had vulnerabilities that seemed realistic in the situation and was not just a damsel in distress without cause, while also showcasing her medical abilities and strengths.

Highly recommend - these books are just fun campy goodness. I know what Im getting when I pick it up and they haven't disappointed
Belinda
Jul 08, 2016 Belinda rated it it was amazing
Tina is mistakenly kidnapped..She is thought to be the leader of the EOD's daughter..She is not...she is just a Dr for the EOD that the director has helped over the years...She is helped by Drew..He has infilitrated the group HAVOC...She hears his voice when she is being taken and knows that he will rescue her..he does..he helps to take down Havoc but not before his sisters are taken by the mean man leader of HAVOC...A fast easy read...
Harlequin Books
"As a wrap-up to the ongoing EOD vs. terrorist storyline, Eden's latest doesn't disappoint, giving readers a heated romance in the middle of an intricately twisting plot, with enough double-crosses, mistaken identities and explosive action to keep readers riveted." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars

Miniseries: Shadow Agents: Guts and Glory
Amanda Gylling
Feb 21, 2014 Amanda Gylling rated it really liked it
I really like the continuation of the events from previous books in this series. This story is not as exciting and romantic as some of the others, but it was still pretty great. I just wish that there had been more alone time for the couple. I can't get enough of Cynthia Eden's captivating stories!
Sparkymom
Jan 24, 2016 Sparkymom rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the shadow agents.

Does anyone write alpha suspense heroes better than Cynthia Eden? I don't think so. I'm so hooked on everything she writes! I love this series and the EOD guys/ladies.
Debbie Heaton
Jan 13, 2014 Debbie Heaton rated it liked it
In Eden’s romantic intrigue novel, when Dr. Tina Jameson is kidnapped, Elite Operations agent Drew Lancaster is there to protect her. As they run handcuffed across Texas, Drew vows to protect the doctor from dangers lurking.

A strong addition to the Shadow Agents series.

Niquie
3.5

If you've read and liked Cynthia Eden before, especially if you've read and like her shadow agents series then you'll like this one too.

Felt like average Eden but I cried at one scene, which was great.
Nikki Brandyberry
Feb 05, 2014 Nikki Brandyberry rated it really liked it
Typical of a Cynthia Eden book. Full of suspense, danger and awesomeness! Loved this book from beginning to end!
Carissa
Mar 25, 2015 Carissa rated it liked it
Alright, not anywhere near as good as Cynthia Eden's other books (For me series & Montlake series) but interesting enough.
Ashwini Iyer
May 28, 2014 Ashwini Iyer rated it really liked it
It is an awesome book. The whole plot and the way the story came through was simply great. Though the first half was 4 stars the next half was FRIGGING 5 AWESOME-FABULOUS-SUPERB STARS......
April Symes
April Symes rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2014
Joanne
Joanne rated it it was amazing
Nov 16, 2015
Maria
Maria rated it really liked it
Oct 09, 2013
Christine Croke
Christine Croke rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2014
Kim
Kim rated it it was amazing
Mar 03, 2015
Anushka
Anushka rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2015
Amrit M
Amrit M rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2014
Tania
Tania rated it really liked it
Nov 21, 2016
Crystal
Crystal rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2016
Kelly
Kelly rated it it was ok
Jan 22, 2016
Sakuranobaka
Sakuranobaka rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2014
  • The Bridge (Brody Law, #1)
  • The Missing Twin
  • Secret Intentions  (Cooper, #13; Cooper Security, #6)
  • Task Force Bride (The Precinct: Task Force, #5; The Precinct #21)
  • Running for Her Life
  • My Spy: Last Spy Standing (HQ: Texas, #2)
  • Triggered (Covert Cowboys, Inc. #1)
  • Finding Her Son (Carder Texas Connections, #1)
  • Fearless
  • Protecting His Witness (Red Stone Security, #7)
  • Dade (The Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #2)
  • Scene of the Crime: Bachelor Moon
  • The Marshal's Witness
  • Corralled (Whitehorse, MT: Chisholm Cattle Co., #5)
  • Sinful Seconds
Award-winning author Cynthia Eden writes dark tales of paranormal romance and romantic suspense. She is a New York Times, USA Today, Digital Book World, and IndieReader best-seller. Cynthia is also a three-time finalist for the prestigious RITA award . Since she began writing full-time in 2005, Cynthia has written over fifty novels and novellas.

Cynthia lives along the Alabama Gulf Coast. She loves
More about Cynthia Eden...

Shadow Agents (8 books)
  • Alpha One (Shadow Agents, #1)
  • Guardian Ranger (Shadow Agents, #2)
  • Sharpshooter (Shadow Agents, #3)
  • Glitter and Gunfire (Shadow Agents, #4)
  • The Girl Next Door (Shadow Agents: Guts and Glory, #6)
  • Evidence of Passion (Shadow Agents: Guts and Glory, #7)
  • Way of the Shadows (Shadow Agents: Guts and Glory, #8)