Start by marking “Moonlight in Paris” as Want to Read:
Moonlight in Paris

Moonlight in Paris

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Paris is always a good idea…right?

Tara O'Malley has traveled across the ocean to find her biological father—and maybe rediscover who she is. The last thing she's looking for is romance. Then she meets fellow American Garrett Hughes!

Garrett may not be the reason she's on this journey, but he sure is a sweet distraction. Tara knows she's falling hard for everything about thi
Published February 4th 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Moonlight in Paris, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moonlight in Paris

Kate Vale
Tara O'Malley, who effects bad-girl tatts after her fiance marries someone else, discovers her blood type isn't the same as her dad while in the hospital recovering from a near-fatal motorcycle accident. Her shock propels her to find her "real" dad, a Frenchman with whom her mother had a drunken graduation night hook-up before marrying her current husband, the pastor of a small Kentucky town.

In Paris, Tara meets ex-pat widower Garrett Hughes and his delightful 6-yr-old son. When Garrett learns o
Annie Burrows
This was a lovely story which I read in a 2-in-1 anthology from Mills & Boon. I have to admit I didn't buy it, though. It was tucked into my box of author copies of my February release - clearly put in by mistake by busy packers. Not one to turn my nose up at a free read, I thought I'd give it a go - and absolutely loved it. I'll be looking out for more stories by Pamela Hearon from now on!
Harlequin Books
"In this well-written romance, Tara's desire to find her biological father and Garrett's worry over Tara's feelings are presented well, and the secondary storyline of Tara's father dealing with the truth is also fully developed." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars
Georgina Ribeiro
Georgina Ribeiro marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
Shamie
Shamie marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
Mirra Kayne
Mirra Kayne marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Laura-marie
Laura-marie marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Jo-ann
Jo-ann marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Sefi Hadayo-brodach
Sefi Hadayo-brodach marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Rettah
Rettah added it
Sep 21, 2014
Thewalkinglexicon
Thewalkinglexicon marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Sophia
Sophia added it
Aug 20, 2014
Shada
Shada added it
Aug 06, 2014
Anya
Anya marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Apurva
Apurva added it
Jun 01, 2014
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Get Lost in a Story: Pamela Hearon 1 6 Feb 05, 2014 07:00AM
Out of the Depths The Summer Place His Kind of Perfection My Way Back to You His Hotness