Start by marking “His Forever Girl” as Want to Read:
His Forever Girl

His Forever Girl (New Orleans' Ladies #4)

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  9 reviews
This forever is off to a rocky start!

Meeting Tess Ullo is definitely a sign life's improving for Graham Naquin. After their spectacular night together, he knows there's a lot more to explore between them! Good thing he's aced the interview that will bring him home to New Orleans, his young daughter and Tess.

Too bad things don't go the way Graham hoped. That job he lands ru
Published February 4th 2014 by Harlequin (first published February 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about His Forever Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Forever Girl

Hsiau Wei
Tess have a serious personality. On the night her friend didn’t turn up on their appointment, she did the unexpected. She spent a night with Graham. Both of them know that it was a one off thing. Tess works for her father when all her brothers doesn’t want to. She is expecting to step into her father’s shoe when he retired. But things doesn’t turn out as what she expected. His father decided to employ a new person who he think are more suitable to head the company and that person turned out to b ...more
Roz ~ My Written Romance
I'm going to have to stop - these characters are making the levels of stabby rise too quickly.

I might return to this at a later stage, but I don't like its chances.
Andrea
***ARC provided by publisher via NetGalley***

His Forever Girl by Liz Talley is a fun and sexy read. The chemistry between Tess and Graham cannot be denied despite the issues between them. Tess is struggling to redefine herself after her father hires Graham to run her family company. A position she always assumed would one day be hers.
Tess is definitely spoiled and immature. She is not my favorite character in this story but it was interesting to see her growth while she struggled to figure out
Kate Vale
Tess Ullo thinks she has the world by the tail until her father hires someone to replace him as CEO. Wasn't Tess supposed to assume that role on Dad's retirement? But he leaves so quickly, without telling her he's got pancreatic cancer and the man he hires is someone Tess had an oh so fantastic one-night fling the evening Graham interviews for the job.

He doesn't know her last name and she doesn't know what her dad's up to. What's Tess to do? Why, quit and go to work for a competitor! Right? Well
Claire McEwen
I was completely absorbed in this book. I LOVE how Ms. Talley creates characters who seem real. They have flaws, they make mistakes because of them, just like in real life. Her heroine makes a "mistake" but learns so much from it that it's hard to even call it a mistake. I love that the hero isn't perfect either. I enjoyed the arc of the main characters' growth individually, as well, of course, as their romance. I thought it was pretty amazing that Ms. Talley found a way to take a few of her sec ...more
Gail
Really liked this one. Good story, good writing, great conflict--all the bells and whistles.
Maureen Howard
The attraction between Tess and Graham is sexy, electrifying, sexy, steamy, and did I mention sexy? But this amazing book by this very talented author will always stand on my favorites shelf, and probably every other daddy girls shelves, for the incredible relationship and trials between Tess and her father. I gave this the most stars possible, and would have given more if I could. I hope all you take the time to open this one up, it really will take you away. Laissez les bons temps rouler!
Normandy
Another great read by Liz Talley. This is the second book I have read by the author. I'm finding you can't go wrong with her books. They are emotional and passionate. I have shed a tear or two as well.
Harlequin Books
"Sparks fly during Graham and Tess' conversations, and the addition of Tess' father's cancer makes for a compelling backstroy to this nicely written tale." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 1/2 stars
Cherie
Cherie marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Maxine Gersh-Kaltman
Maxine Gersh-Kaltman is currently reading it
Nov 30, 2014
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Stacy Robbins
Stacy Robbins marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Kelley Schmidt
Kelley Schmidt marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Chey
Chey marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Beerchen
Beerchen marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
Kyza
Kyza marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Tricia Hill
Tricia Hill marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Monique
Monique marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
My life has always been papered with novels. From traditional Harlequin romances to epic books like Lonesome Dove, my reading interests are vast. I can't imagine a life without coffee, hot tamale candy and a book in hand. I write romance, but I read every genre...except sci-fi. But I can be persuaded.
More about Liz Talley...
Vegas Two-Step A Taste of Texas Cowboys for Christmas A Little Texas Waters Run Deep (Bayou Bridge, #1)