Start by marking “Royal Wedding Threat (Protecting The Crown #5)” as Want to Read:
Royal Wedding Threat (Protecting The Crown #5)

Royal Wedding Threat (Protecting The Crown #5)

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  65 ratings  ·  12 reviews
HER ROYAL BODYGUARD

In a tiny Mediterranean kingdom, Ava Wright has her dream job: planning royal weddings. When a killer targets Ava a week before the princess's ceremony, the captain of the royal guard vows to protect her and keep the royal family safe. Ava knows that Jason Selini—a man of stubborn integrity—doesn't think she belongs on palace grounds. But when they unco
Published February 4th 2014 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Royal Wedding Threat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Royal Wedding Threat

June
The book started off with a boom but then I spent the first three chapters laughing. By chapter 4 it turned intense and serious.

A very good story about the Wedding Planner for the Royal weddings, and the Captain of the Royal Guard.

These characters were great!! Page turning adventure and suspense. And as always, a pleasure visiting the Lydian Kingdom.
John Hanscom
Maybe a little more. This is part of a series, and all of the books have been much better than I expected, with fictional princesses and such. This book was no exception, and the author let a wonderfully dry sense of humor manifest in a couple spots. In addition, the male protagonist actually touched the female protagonist somewhat intimately (rubbing her back). In these "love inspired" novels, this would be akin to a wild sex scene in a secular novel. Finally, the author did a good job of inser ...more
Ruth
Mar 10, 2014 Ruth rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: yes-to all that like suspense and inspiration all in one!
wonderful! Love the Protecting the Crown series! and especially liked this one about the wedding planner. I loved on page 220 where the deacon explained the verse in Ecclesiastes chp 4 about the "cord of three strands is not easily broken" ...one alone is weak...two together are strong...but with God as the third strand, it is unbreakable. Awesome! Thanks for another great book, Rachelle, and thanks for sharing your God given talent with us. May God continue His blessings on you.
Barbara
As always, the Kingdom of Lydia was a delight to visit. The characters are realistic, the suspense holds your interest, and the way faith is interspersed throughout the story without being too heavy-handed is wonderful. The only drawback I found in this one is, as a reader, not feeling totally satisfied as to the reason Ava was estranged from her father. The scenario given didn't explain it for me. The plot is also similar to others in the series with different reasons, motives, etc., but it was ...more
Alyssa
I absolutely, easily fell in love with the characters in this story. It was such a thrilling, good read. I really hope I can quickly get access to the rest of the novels in this series, and the others that are also set in this small kingdom.
Melinda Christman
was a little show moving at first for me. it took most of the book to get to the "can't put it down" stage. Excited to read the other books in the series. A good, simple read that keeps the "bad guy" hidden for most of the book.
Tiarra
To my surprise, this book was actually better than I thought it would be. There were many predictable parts however the love story expressed in this story was well written.
Amy
Again, I find I didn't like this book quite as much as McCalla's original series in Lydia. I also found the female protaganist a little unsympathetic. But the mystery part of it was done very well and kept me reading. There were some spoilers for Royal Heist which I hadn't read yet-- so make sure you read these in order!
Kara
Such a great book! I always enjoy Rachelle McCalla's books and this one satisfied me as well :) Clean story with great characters and the kindgom of Lydia, what's not to love?! Two thumbs up and a big smile on my face with such a great read.
Another great story by McCalla.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Protecting the Crown
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Protecting the Crown
Karla
Karla marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
linda Morrison
linda Morrison marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Becca Goodrich
Becca Goodrich marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Pamela
Pamela marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
April Mahlbacher
April Mahlbacher marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Hexe
Hexe marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Marcy Blanton
Marcy Blanton marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Samanta Bićanić
Samanta Bićanić marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
  • Christmas Cover-Up
  • Undercover Marriage
  • The Baby Rescue
  • Undercover Bodyguard (Heroes for Hire, #6)
  • A Promise to Protect
  • Double Exposure
  • Force of Nature (Stormswept, #2)
  • Undercover Pursuit (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #243)
  • Formula for Danger (Sonoma #2)

Protecting The Crown (5 books)
  • A Royal Marriage (Protecting the Crown, #1)
  • Defending the Duchess (Protecting the Crown, #2)
  • Royal Heist (Protecting The Crown #3)
  • The Secret Princess (Protecting the Crown, #4)
Protecting the Princess (Reclaiming The Crown, #2) Princess in Peril (Reclaiming The Crown, #1) The Detective's Secret Daughter (Fitzgerald Bay, #3) Prince Incognito (Reclaiming The Crown, #3) A Royal Marriage (Protecting the Crown, #1)