Start by marking “A Secret Until Now” as Want to Read:
A Secret Until Now

A Secret Until Now (One Night With Consequences #3)

3.23 of 5 stars 3.23  ·  rating details  ·  177 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Mills & Boon Sexy series delivers what you love in contemporary romance - glamour and scandal in exotic locations…

One scorching night, one secret never to be told…

Angel Urquart didn't sign up for this. A photo shoot on an island paradise? Yes. Working alongside Alex Arlov? Definitely not! Six years ago he showed her passion she'd only ever dreamed of, but after his b

Published January 21st 2014 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about A Secret Until Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Secret Until Now

Courtney
It wasn't badly written, grammar-wise. There aren't glaring typos or anything. The author is competent enough. Just...

It was very bland, I'd say. The 'big secret' hinted at in the title and summary, I guessed before even opening the book. And it's a romance novel so you know it ends up 'happily ever after'. The author just didn't 'sell it' well enough to make the story work despite the predictability.

For characters, there's the typical heroine-sue (this time hailing from Italy and British ari
Alex is The Romance Fox
This is an okay read. I thought the heroine was a bit of a cow....and forcing the guy to grovel and grovel....it wasn't all his fault after all....yes, he was an idiot having lied to her in the beginning...why he did made no sense to me...no don't want to give the whole thing away...but really!!!

The best part of the book was the epilogue, which made it up for me.
Jenny
Angel and Alex spend a night together but the morning after is not what Angel expects. Alex tells her he is a married man when in reality he is a widower who feels guilty for betraying the memory of his dead wife.

Six years later single mother Angel who is now a model has to work with Alex for a campaign. He doesn't know she had his baby girl or that he is the only man Angel has ever loved.

I admired the heroine and her dedication to her daughter. The epilogue was exactly what I wanted as a read
Natalie
This is a very good book by Kim Lawrence. As I say on most of my reviews for Harlequin Presents novels, the story is typical HP. You have a heroine who has been hurt by the hero in the past. The hero is under some kind of macho-man righteous anger and that he was betrayed in some way by the heroine. And like most HP novels, it follows the predictable pattern of when the hero and heroine have scenes where they confront one another, they wind up making out or in bed.

However, I don't say this with
Vashti
Good read,but kinda flat.Did not really feel the chemistry between this couple at all.I liked the epilogue though.
Rgreader
What I liked- this is a deep romance story not the usual lustmance populating HPs.
I liked the hero. The heroine wasn't too annoying. She stayed celibate during the 5 years she was raising her child. The epilogue was lovely

What I didn't like- the hero turned into a lapdog. He apologized for not taking birth control precautions though it takes 2 to make an unplanned baby and the heroine never apologized. In older better HPs heroes upon discovering they were dads used all devious means necessary t
Marina Andreou
Παρα πολυ καλο το βρηκα.Αν και δυστυχως την τελευταια στιγμη δεν θα το αγοραζα γιατι οι κριτικες εδω δεν ηταν οι καλυτερες.Αλλα εμπιστευτηκα το ενστικτο μου γιατι ξερω οτι η συγραφεας δεν ειναι τις νεας εποχης αλλα εχει γραωει αρκετα αρλεκιν-ιστοριες.Απο την πρωτη στιγμη που αρχισα να το διαβαζω ,συμπαθησα την Ειτζελ και τον Αλεξ.Ειχαν μια χημεια που συνεχιστηκε και μετα οταν συναντηθηκαν στο νησι του Αλεξ για την προωθηση του νεου αρωματος που θα λανσαρε η εταιρεια του με υπευθυνο τον ανιψιο το ...more
Melissa
Ok so the guy was a total jerk after their first encounter. What I don't get is why she would want to be with him 6 years later and he continues to be a jerk. He doesn't change until he finds out they had a child together. I did enjoy the epilogue.
Melanie Janvier
This book was strech in the begining with too much description and fillers. I found my self saying a lot"im tired to know about the characters individually" just get to the point of the story already. But the end didnt disapoint me.
Mara
To one each own.I don't see anything interesting or appealing inthis kind of stories. They are faker than a 1950's B-movies, and less fun.

But it's a way to pass the time I guess.
C.
This just didn't work for me. Clueless heroine; too much bickering; "I can't have more children!" melodrama followed by a surprise!baby in the epilogue...
Kobie
liking story, but POV changes bog it down! confusing at times, and angst was more akin to bickering.
Lois
uff tah so much manliness and womanliness
Tia
It was a decent novel. I expected a bit more emotional drama and passion but it left me feeling a bit flat without it. The ending was cute but I was waiting for her brother to rip the hero a new asshole, it totally skipped that part.
Harlequin Books
"This romance with a consequence feels like kismet as the couple has a take two in ultra-affluent surroundings. Lawrence's stimulating opponents make a diametric couple until the sparks fly with their banter and their lovemaking." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 1/2 stars

Miniseries: One Night With Consequences
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: One Night With Consequences
Barb
Barb marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Jared89
Jared89 marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Charli ღ Denae
Charli ღ Denae marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
susan
susan marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Cavelli's Lost Heir (Modern Romance)
  • The Secret Sinclair (Mills & Boon Modern)
  • Girl Behind the Scandalous Reputation
  • Once Touched, Never Forgotten
  • A Touch of Persuasion (Men Of Wolff Mountain #2)
  • Double the Trouble (Kings of California, #14)
  • Playing the Dutiful Wife / Expecting His Love-Child
  • Forged in the Desert Heat
  • Lost to the Desert Warrior (The Private Lives of Public Playboys #3)
  • Dealing Her Final Card (Princes Untamed, #1)
  • Never Say No to a Caffarelli (Those Scandalous Caffarellis, #1)
  • Ready For Marriage
  • Her Last Night of Innocence
  • Choices (A Woman's Life, #2)
  • The Sheikh's Secret Babies
  • A Virgin for His Prize  (Ruthless Russians #2)
  • More than a Convenient Marriage?
  • When Falcone's World Stops Turning (Blood Brothers, #1)
Though lacking much authentic Welsh blood, Kim Lawrence comes from English-Irish stock. She was born and brought up in North Wales. She returned there when she married, and her sons were both born on Anglesey, an island off the coast. Though not isolated, Anglesey is a little off the beaten track, but lively Dublin, which Kim loves, is only a short ferry ride away. Today they live on the farm her ...more
More about Kim Lawrence...

One Night With Consequences (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Proof of Their Sin (One Night With Consequences, #1)
  • A Deal with Benefits (One Night With Consequences, #2)
  • Dante's Unexpected Legacy (One Night With Consequences, #4)
  • Damaso Claims His Heir (One Night With Consequences, #5)
  • Nine Months to Redeem Him (One Night With Consequences, #6)
  • Prince Nadir's Secret Heir (One Night With Consequences, #7)
  • Carrying the Greek's Heir (One Night With Consequences, #8)
  • Bound by the Billionaire's Baby
  • Married for Amari's Heir
  • Her Nine Month Confession
Pregnant by the Greek Tycoon Beauty and the Greek The Brunelli Baby Bargain Mistress: Pregnant by the Spanish Billionaire Sophie and the Scorching Sicilian (The Balfour Brides #4)