Securing the Greek's Legacy

Securing the Greek's Legacy

2.71 of 5 stars 2.71  ·  rating details  ·  63 ratings  ·  16 reviews
The only solution to both their problems?

Lyn Brandon put her life on hold to protect and keep her beloved orphaned nephew. So when rich, powerful and gorgeous Anatole Telonides arrives demanding the child's return to his Greek family, the blood freezes in Lyn's veins…even as her pulse starts racing.

Anatole has spent his life building his family's empire. Now to secure it...more
Published January 21st 2014 by Harlequin (first published January 17th 2014)

Beth
Vashti
I had a hard time rating this book,it was like the book was bipolar.The first part was to put it mildly.....boring........the second half picked up the drama and I enjoyed that.
Now to the characters,the heroine....too much of a "MarySue", there seemed to be no life to her character.The hero,sorry,but I like a totally Alpha hero to star in my books.He was sooo nice!Little Georgy was a cutie.Hated the hero's name,Anatole,it reminded me of a fat frog!
The book was written very well, but,at this poin...more
Sandra
Enjoyable read by Julia James. Heroine’s sister dies in childbirth, leaving infant son in her care. Greek hero’s cousin dies in a car crash. While going through cousin’s belongings he finds a letter in which he discovers cousin had a child. He goes to England in search of child’s mother only to discover heroine is now taking care of child and wishes to adopt him. He persuades heroine to go to Greece with him to boost ailing grandfather's spirits since he’s dying from cancer and he’d like to see...more
Alex is The Romance Fox
Such a disappointment....and I normally like this author.

The storyline I know I have read it before and if I remember, it was done so much better.

The characters were so wishy-washy.....the heroine totally so not interesting...the whole thing of her childhood and her sister...blah, blah, blah. Where was her backbone??????
And the hero.....geez...couldn't the author find a more sexier name..Anatole...yuck....I really tried to like him because he was quite a nice guy...but in the end...far toooooooo...more
Jenny
Boring! Her older books are way better! Where is the angst, the passion HP are famous for?
Tia
And just when I thought there was only ONE good harlequin posted for this month, this one jumps up and surprises me. I seriously enjoyed it immensely. It was another great harlequin that had the full effect of emotions and passionate characters.
Maday Dearmas

This is the story of Lyn and Anatole, and of cause Georgy. When I started reading this book I thought I might have read this book before, it’s a story that’s been done before. After finishing the book I can honestly say I was wrong about that. I didn’t care very much for this book, the characters’ were boring and one dimensional. I never warmed up to them so I really didn’t care what happened to them- ever. This book had no conflict and the story was just boring. I found myself flicking kindle p...more
Melissa
I usually enjoy reading Harlequin Presents The story line for this book is similar to several others that I have read. I don't mind reading similar plot lines if there is something different to offer or the characters have unique personalities. This book follows the same pattern with somewhat dull main characters. It doesn't get interesting until the end of the book.
Lily
I was really turned off by the fact that the guy couldn't admit that he liked her until she had this HUGE makeover where suddenly she was hot as balls. The romance seemed very middle school. The writing was too simple and I don't know, didn't seem very mature. The plot had potential but the writing and small things just let it down. Didn't finish it
HÜLYA
BU konu daha önce de işlenmiş idi..Ama idare ederdi..Biraz zorlamamı vardı hikayede?
Ada
De esa historias maravillosas
Annie Burrows
an enjoyable, intensely emotional read
Tigger
First time reading anything by Julia James
Really enjoyed it!
Rgreader
Underwhelming romance. The only positive thing is it's written well.

The hero is an emasculated lapdog. A nice guy. Boring and good. Perfect feminist fantasy of what an HP hero should be.
The heroine is ok.

The only deadly dangerous characters in this book are the granddad and cousin.

Unfortunately the hero's lack of badass caused this book to be a fail. He was too saintly.
Amafle
Julia James nunca me decepciona. Historia entretenida, romántica y con esos toques hot que tanto me gustan
Vashti
I wrote a review and it is missing!
Stefanie London
Stefanie London marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Marcy
Marcy marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
For Pleasure...or Marriage? (Models & Millionaires, #1) Baby Of Shame Greek Tycoon, Waitress Wife An Heir for the Millionaire The Greek's Virgin Bride