Start by marking “When Falcone's World Stops Turning (Blood Brothers, #1)” as Want to Read:
When Falcone's World Stops Turning (Blood Brothers, #1)

When Falcone's World Stops Turning (Blood Brothers #1)

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  206 ratings  ·  24 reviews
She has the power to change everything…

Rafaele Falcone runs his luxury auto empire and private life with the same ice-cold ruthlessness. Emotions play no part in his decisions, and he always demands the best, so he doesn't hesitate to ask brilliant engineer Samantha Rourke to join his company—even though he walked away from her years before.

That sexy Italian accent still
Published January 21st 2014 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about When Falcone's World Stops Turning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When Falcone's World Stops Turning

Becky
Writing a review to clear up confusion caused by some other reviews, because I was expecting very different details based on heroine being described as a slut/whore and a cheating heroine. If you are using the average of stars this book is given to decide whether to read this book, please note that several reviewers give books a 1 star review, not on the basis of the writing or the quality of the story but solely on the basis that heroine ever (either before meeting or separating from hero) has ...more
Jenny
I refuse to believe Abby Green wrote this book. Heroine was pure trash. A slut and a whore who left her baby boy home while she was fucking men in hotel rooms.

I think I will go back to old Harlequins. Those heroines had values, morals and most importantly self respect! Modern HP authors are not my cup of tea.

Oh! Highlight of the book was our doormat hero begging slutty heroine to marry him on his knees after she kept his son a secret from him for 3 whole years. Pathetic!
Malika
Dear gawd when will I ever learn! After readin bout gazillion HPs u wud think that i wudnt hav high expectation when pickin up a HP but alas i do *so naive so stupido*

I was soo excited hearing about a h that finally moved on after the H kicks her to the kerb and so SUPRISED reading reviews booing her for it... "da skank left her baby nd bonked a stranger in a hotet" OMG really? Needless to say my curiousity was picked (not to mention my anger at the writer for writing a smart strong h that moves
Giovanni
Desere
The expression "My world just ended" is one I have heard many, many times before, but never really personally fully experienced.

So when I get to see if from another's point of view it is always interesting to find out just why they seem to think their world has just ended.

In the new trilogy from Abby Green she tells of the lives of three brothers and the woman that will bring them to their knees and make their worlds indeed seem like it just ended.

In the first installment we meet the first broth
Tishke
Why did her one sexual encounter had to be a disaster? Is it unacceptable for a heroine to find sexual fulfillment after a bad relationship with the hero? I wish the authors would notice that many of their readers believe a woman has as much right to move on after a bad breakup. They don't need to be put on the shelves until the hero comes to his senses.
Heeta
Lets be honest, Harlequin Books are guilty pleasure for most. A quick mindless read with some hot moments. In most HP books the h are always treated like second class citizens by the H. There are not many HP books where, I've seen a true remorseful H except in the last five pages or so where the H actually needs to grovel throughout the book. This was a little different than the normal HP plots.

Now onto the book.

(view spoiler)
Alex is The Romance Fox
I love anything written by Abby Green and can't wait for her latest book....so yay....another series.

Look, I though Raffaelle a bit of a twit in the beginning....but i did forgive him a little when I discovered what his life had been like as a child. Not that is an excuse for his behaviour...but in the end, he did redeem himself.

I liked Sam...but I LOVED Milo.

Can't wait for book #2.
Erin
Really like this HP...secret baby and all. Oh and finally yea, the h moved on during the separation.
Julie Bonello
Abby Green heats up the pages with When Falcon’s World Stops Turning, the first title in her outstanding new trilogy for Harlequin Presents, Blood Brothers.

Samantha Rourke had taken one look at handsome billionaire Rafaele Falcone and fallen head over heels in love with him. Their affair had been brief but intense, but when an unexpected twist of fate had forced the two of them apart, a broken-hearted Samantha had packed her bags, left Italy behind and vowed never to clap eyes on Rafaele ever ag
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Technically, I'd give this one 3 1/2 stars and NOT 4. There were parts of this book that were truly wonderful but the whole "secret baby theme" just bothers something in my core. I have read few books where the secrecy was justified. This one, hence the 3 1/2 stars, was ALMOST the exception. Her reasons were actually valid given the tumultuous end of their relationship. The problem lies with the continuing secrecy. Just...no!

That aside, I enjoyed reading this book, meeting the characters and loo
Crystal
I received a copy of this book from NetGalley in place of an honest review.

Rafaele Falcone is a businessman that shows no emotions. That is the way he does his business since he saw his parents when he was three. He saw his dad on his knees begging his mom to stay and she left after taking him for all he had. That is the way he lived his life until he saw Samantha Rourke. She made him feel things that he never wanted to. He was going to break up with her and found out she was pregnant. As soon a
shms
Second chance romance which is well written, as always for Abby Green, but uninspired. This was blah..so like the vast majority of HP's out there. There was just enough of a twist to keep it current so it doesn't read dated.

I thought it was interesting that while the H had been sexing it up with others,when they were apart, the h was also seen to have tried to do so and wasn't on ice until the H comes back into her life. I get the impression she, Abby Green that is, was trying to please readers
Hsiau Wei
Rafaele ended their relationship when he thought that their relationship is getting deeper than what he expected. Samantha was devastated because she is pregnant with their child. She packed her bags, left Italy and vowed never to clap eyes on Rafaele ever again. Fast forward to today, Rafaele have no idea what he expected when he sought her out for help in his company. He thought Samantha would jumps at the chance to work with him but was stunned when she refuses to have anything to do with him ...more
Paula
I liked the heroine, Samantha, for the most part, but I couldn't figure out how she could still want Rafaele after the way he treated her when she told him she was pregnant and when he thought she had a miscarriage.

The hero, Rafaele, was hard to like throughout most of the book and it took him a long time to convince me he had any feelings for Sam beyond the physical.

The story got better for me when Rafaele took Sam and their son Milo to his home in Milan, and we finally got to meet Rafaele's fa
Dalia
Not AG 's best book. I read and enjoyed all her previous books. And this one has all the elements to guarantee a great read : the angst, the superb writing, off- the- charts attraction ....ect but I couldn't connect with the MC, they left me cold, which,for me, is a deal- breaker.
Tia
This one definitely had me tearing up. I could feel the distinct passion between hero and heroine, even when they were hating each other. It made me have quite a few tearful moments as well.
Trudy Miner
Samantha Rourke once worked for driven CEO Rafaele Falcone at Falcone Motors, a maker of luxury automobiles and they became lovers until he broke it off suddenly. Now, four years later, Rafelaele wants Samantha to come work for him again at his new London branch! What will he do when he finds out her secret? This is the premise of the story and what the whole plot revolves around. Forced to face the result of his affair with Sam, Rafaele must come to terms with his childhood in order to forge a ...more
Anisha
Feb 25, 2014 Anisha rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Satarupa Seal
I guess as a MB it has to follow certain predetermined plot lines so there is of course no suspense involved. It is a predictable story - but I guess thats what you should expect. It is very well written. One thing was I found there were very few characters - even the the female character (whose perspective we hear from) has no friends mentioned etc. which was a little unrealistic. But I did not identify or feel invested in any of the characters. Also, as expected for a MB, they are stuck in the ...more
Vanessa Gilbert
Típico libro en el que los personajes principales tienen un amorío, ella le dice que está embarazada justo cuando él la va a dejar, luego cree que no tuvo el bebé; no la ve por tantos años y cuando la ve de nuevo descubre que tiene un hijo y entonces éste hace una serie de cosas que la lastiman para hacerle pagar por ocultarle a su hijo, al final del libro se declaran amor eterno, bla bla bla...
Ipshita Ranjana
When Falcone’s World Stops Turning is the first part of The Blood Brothers trilogy and the story starts with the introduction of the three brothers. Rafaele is an alpha hero who owns a million dollar automobile company. He has his own demons from past but I did not find him too tortured or dark. I could understand his reasons for not believing in love and being ruthless as the story is also written from his point of view.Read More
Maday Dearmas
When Falcone’s World Stops Turning By Abby Green
I liked this book even though it’s been done so many times before. Rafaele Falcone is handsome, rich, and kind of a jerk with our heroine. He has issues stemming from his childhood. He has two brothers which I’m sure are as broken as he is. Sam was innocent and she had been madly in love with Rafaele and when he found out she was pregnant he almost passed out. Imagine his relief when she miscarried. Sam let him believe she had miscarried, but four
DA4Pups
I really liked the beginning - but it kind of fell apart in the 2nd half of the book. 2.5 stars.
Harlequin Books
"Green's second-chance romance will keep you on the edge of your seat as the hero and heroine misinterpret each other's signals while keeping the heat on in the bedroom and their hearts closed to each other, but wide open for their son." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars

Miniseries: Blood Brothers
  • The Consequences of That Night
  • The Divorce Party (The Delicious De Campos, #1)
  • Desert Prince, Bride of Innocence
  • What a Sicilian Husband Wants (Irresistible Sicilians, #1)
  • A Facade to Shatter (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #6)
  • A Scandal in the Headlines (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty #7)
  • Enemies at the Altar
  • Once Touched, Never Forgotten
  • The Woman Sent to Tame Him
  • The Sabbides Secret Baby
  • A Legacy of Secrets (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #1)
  • Sold to the Enemy
  • Bartering Her Innocence
  • A Deal with Benefits (One Night With Consequences, #2)
  • King Of The Desert, Captive Bride (Desert Kings, #2)
Abby Green spent her teens reading Mills & Boon romances. She then spent many years working in the Film and TV industry as an Assistant Director. One day while standing outside an actor's trailer in the rain, she thought: "there has to be more than this". So she sent off a partial to Mills & Boon. After numerous rewrites, they accepted her first book and an author was born. She was nominat ...more
More about Abby Green...

Blood Brothers (3 books)
  • When Christakos Meets His Match (Blood Brothers, #2)
  • When Da Silva Breaks the Rules (Blood Brothers, #3)
Ruthlessly Bedded, Forcibly Wedded (Innocent Wives #2) The Spaniard's Marriage Bargain (The Marriage Bargain, #1) The Virgin's Secret (Harlequin Presents, #2932) The Restless Billionaire (Bad Blood #3) Forgiven but not Forgotten?