Start by marking “Nate the Great, Where Are You?” as Want to Read:
Nate the Great, Where Are You?

Nate the Great, Where Are You? (Nate the Great)

These chapter books introduce beginning readers to the detective mystery genre. Perfect for the Common Core, kids can problem-solve with Nate, using logical thinking to solve mysteries!

Nate the Great and his dog, Sludge, have solved countless cases. For once, they would like to take a break from detective work. Especially since new cases—cases they do not want—await them
Published May 13th 2014 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Nate the Great, Where Are You?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nate the Great, Where Are You?

Nate Billy
Sep 14, 2015 Nate Billy rated it it was ok
Since I just happen to be named Nate, of course I grew up reading the Nate the Great series. To this day I absolutely love the adventures of Nate and Sludge (and I even credit them for my immense love of pancakes), but this new addition just didn't do it for me. It lacked the mystery, or rather, it lacked the main premise of the other books--Nate using his skills of deduction to solve a mystery.
With that said, if "Nate the Great, Where Are You?" is the final book, then I understand. All the mai
Emily
Sep 06, 2014 Emily rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There is a new Nate the Great book. It is called Nate the Great Where Are You? Apparently the author of Nate the Great is not dead.I know this because she wrote this new one. She wrote it with her son Mitchell. It was a good book. Nate the Great and Sludge his dog are in the book and they have five cases in one day. Nate the Great does not want to have five cases. He and sludge go to a costume shop to get disguises so they do not have to solve their cases. Nate the Great does not like any of the ...more
Dolly
Mar 17, 2015 Dolly rated it liked it
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
Our girls (especially our youngest) have always loved Nate the Great stories. We tore through these stories years ago.

I thought that the series was finished, so I was very surprised to see that there was a new book. The story is entertaining - classic Nate the Great. The illustrations aren't quite the same as those by Marc Simont, but they certainly have the same charm.

It really seems to sum up the series, almost like a goodbye. I wonder if it is truly the last. We enjoyed reading this book tog
Gail Shipley
Jul 06, 2015 Gail Shipley rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction, short
Nate solves four mysteries in this beginning chapter book. The mysteries are kind of weird and so are the solutions. I didn't figure them out myself.
Beyond the Pages
Jan 11, 2015 Beyond the Pages rated it it was amazing
Per my son, this one gets 5 golden stars. Loved it!
Elijah Libert
Elijah Libert rated it liked it
Sep 20, 2016
Kristina Skocik
Kristina Skocik marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2016
Laura marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2016
Melody
Melody marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2016
Nora
Nora rated it it was ok
Aug 18, 2016
Ioan Marginean
Ioan Marginean marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2016
LeLu
LeLu rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2016
Aiyah
Aiyah added it
Jul 13, 2016
Claire Hua
Claire Hua rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2016
Krista
Krista rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2016
Cassie
Cassie rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2016
K
K rated it did not like it
Jun 26, 2016
C Reid
C Reid added it
Jul 25, 2016
Amy Wilson
Amy Wilson rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2016
Nate
Nate added it
Jun 20, 2016
SRINIVAS YADLAPATI
SRINIVAS YADLAPATI rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2016
Mateo Graif
Mateo Graif rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2016
Michelle Uhlfelder
Michelle Uhlfelder rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2016
Cailyn Hua
Cailyn Hua rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2016
Colibob Carroll
Colibob Carroll rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2016
Kids
Kids added it
May 20, 2016
ForemanTeaches
ForemanTeaches marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Marjorie Weinman Sharmat is an American children's writer. She has written more than 130 books for children and teens and her books have been translated into several languages. They have won awards including Book of the Year by the Library of Congress or have become selections by the Literary Guild.
More about Marjorie Weinman Sharmat...

Nate the Great (1 - 10 of 29 books)
  • Nate the Great
  • Nate the Great Goes Undercover
  • Nate The Great And The Lost List (Nate The Great)
  • Nate the Great and the Phony Clue