Love Another Day (Agent Ex, #5)

Love Another Day (Agent Ex #5)

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Secrets, suspense, seduction—they're all part of the spy game, and nobody does it better than Gina Robinson. Follow her to England for a foreign affair of the sexiest kind, in Love Another Day...

Love Is a Dangerous Game

CIA agent Tate Cox works alone. Everyone knows that. And when the object of his mission is to seduce a pretty RIOT agent for valuable technology, bringing h...more
Published February 25th 2014 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Love Another Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Another Day

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads)
I was not a fan of Tate. He was arrogant and narcissistic and clueless about how much he hurt Malene. Pretty much my least favorite kind of man and hero. But I loved Malene, and the spy action and romance was well-done. Not my favorite in the series, but still pretty good.

Overall rating: 3.5/5.0 stars.

Reviewed for Affaire de Coeur Magazine in the March 2014 issue: http://afffairedecoeur.com.

I do endorse the Agent Ex series for readers who like spy romance.
Karen
I love watching spy movies so I was very happy I could review this tale that has spies in it. The book grabbed my attention during the first few chapters; however, I lost interest in reading the book around the half-way point of the tale due to not caring for the main characters, lack of suspense, and boring romance scenes.

First, the main characters themselves. You have a playboy spy and his ex-wife who is also a spy. It started out fine but they soon became stock-characters that you find in spy...more
Pat
Booklist review:

Espionage is a game of misdirection and trusting no one. At least that’s how it seems to Mal Cox, former wife of CIA agent Tate, in Robinson’s (Live and Let Love, 2012) fifth Agent Ex novel. When an enemy agent wants to defect, Tate and Mal become a team since the agent, Sophia, looks so much like Mal. Fortunately, Mal is the CIA’s expert on creating convincing covers, so they decide that since Sophia is attending a science festival in Cheltenham, England, Tate, who also owns an...more
Kathy Bryson
This is the story of From Russia with Love from the woman’s point of view. And not the femme fatale’s – the ex-wife’s!

Bond may have not have had an ex, but Tate does and she’s not happy about playing 2nd fiddle to all the beautiful women he comes across in his spy work. Being assigned to his mission a Mal a chance for revenge from dressing him in horrible clothing to flirting with the other spies.

But the best revenge of all is being able to still back her man while thwarting the bad guys! Act...more
Lisamariel
I really enjoy my spy novels. They're mostly predictable and cliche but they always have a crazy twist that makes me laugh. Plus add the sexy spies and the exotic locations, what's not to love. We all need an escapade once in a while. I truly loved Mel. She was head strong and hard working and luckily was not so opposed to a reconciliation with Tate, which shows that even though she is level headed she is not going to be blinded by what she wants and what would truly make her happy. Tate was pre...more
Romanceloverealityconscious
The storyline was good. However the romance between Tate and Mal was rushed.
Nina Miller
Nina Miller marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Stephanie Brush
Stephanie Brush marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Loxi Chadwick
Loxi Chadwick marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Lk Moore
Lk Moore marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Lenora
Lenora added it
Aug 25, 2014
Gyza Hilario
Gyza Hilario marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Abigail
Abigail marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Frederique
Frederique marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Fazira Pabila
Fazira Pabila marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Nivya
Nivya marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Kyla
Kyla marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Hope Dee
Hope Dee marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Don
Don marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Didi Sotubo
Didi Sotubo marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Darcie
Darcie added it
Jun 09, 2014
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Gina Robinson loves a good love story and always has. She writes romance of all kinds--new adult, contemporary romance, historical romance, and romantic suspense.

Currently she's best known for her Agent Ex series-- contemporary romance featuring sexy spies and plenty of adventure and humor. License to Love, the latest book in the series is available now.

She lives in the Pacific Northwest with her...more
More about Gina Robinson...
Reckless Longing (Reckless, #1) The Spy Who Left Me (Agent Ex, #1) Reckless Secrets (Reckless, #2) Reckless Together (Reckless, #3) Diamonds Are Truly Forever (Agent Ex, #2)