Start by marking “Welcome to Sugartown (Sugartown, #1)” as Want to Read:
Welcome to Sugartown (Sugartown, #1)

Welcome to Sugartown (Sugartown #1)

3.80  ·  Rating Details  ·  7,000 Ratings  ·  927 Reviews
Ana Belle never wanted anything more than to hang up her apron, jump on her Vespa and ride off into the sunset, leaving Sugartown in the dust.

Elijah Cade never wanted anything more than a hot meal, a side of hot arse and a soft place to lay his head at night where he could forget about his past.

But you know what they say about wanting: you always want what you can’t have.

N
Published November 1st 2013 by Createspace

Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
Bikers
79th out of 1,145 books — 2,349 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireReal by Katy EvansBared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades Trilogy by E.L. JamesOn Dublin Street by Samantha Young
Swoon Worthy Men
37th out of 619 books — 837 voters

More lists with this book...

Christy
4-4.5 Crazy Stars!!!

photo 175a7bb9-d3fb-432f-bc57-07275ce8ca94_zps5f8574f1.jpg

I’m not sure what I was expecting when I picked up Welcome to Sugartown, but damn... what a ride!

Ana Belle is a nineteen year old small town girl. She has lived in Sugartown her whole life, and spends her days running her families pie shop. Although Ana has quite the reputation, she’s quite innocent. Her days are monotonous working, spending time with her best friend Holly and her little brother Sam. That is, until Elijah Cade rides into town...

Elijah Cade comes to Sugartow
Jill
Jan 17, 2014 Jill rated it really liked it

A highly recommended read for all those new adult contemporary romance lovers out there....

description

Despite the fact I normally give new adult romances a wiiiiiide berth....because they're.all.the.same!....I wanted to read this because of the Aussie connections. A romance written by an Australian set in Australia about a hot, tattooed, badboy (and I don't use that term lightly!) Aussie biker....*thud*

Going into this I assumed this would be a fluffy, new adult contemporary. Though there are parts th
Aestas Book Blog
Nov 07, 2013 Aestas Book Blog rated it really liked it

** FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED **

Whoa!! This small town was definitely NOT boring!!

I really enjoyed (even loved) a large part of this book (what a roller coaster!!) but there was one scene that I hated so much that I'm having trouble looking past it. That being said, since the rest of the book was really good and it's been receiving great ratings, who knows, maybe it's just me? So, I'll just tell you the things I liked and didn't like and let you decide for yourselves :)

I have to admit, when I firs
Pavlina loves Dex ❤❤
4,5 FUNNY,SEXY,HEARTBREAKING STARS!!!

Wow this book is so unique!!!
Welcome to Sugartown took me by complete surprise. It was funny,smart,intense and has a great dynamic between the characters. I loved that this book had a little bit of everything!
Ana, one sexy tattooed biker,a crazy best friend, a protective father and an adorable 6 year old younger brother :))

The storyline starts off cute and sweet and then it's take you on a wild ride !

Ana Belle lives in the small town of Sugartown. Only 19, s
Debra

4 stars!

So, based on the blurb, I thought this was going to be a fun, drama-less, relaxing read.

Right?

Don't get me wrong, at first, things started out fun. Elijah Cade, a hot tattooed bad boy arrives in the quite Sugartown and he and the local pie shop owner Ana hit it off right away...

But then, Elijah's dodgy past starts catching up with him and things become much more angsty and drama-filled.

After that, Elijah did some things that were kind of messed up and that made me not like him

Brenna
Nov 06, 2013 Brenna rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 stars

“Thanks for the ride, Ana No Last Name.”
“Welcome to Sugartown, Elijah Cade.”

Sugartown is just a stop on the highway for people heading to somewhere else. Ana has lived there all her life and wants nothing more than to get away from the monotony and small town gossip. Her family owns the local diner and the auto shop. Since her mom passed away, she has been working at the diner making pies and helping to take care of her adorable little brother while her dad runs the garage. When h
Patrycja
Nov 16, 2014 Patrycja rated it it was amazing
Guess what's LIFE?! YEAH, GIRLS ELIAJH CADE IS READY FOR YOU TO SEX HIM UP!

Carmen Jenner debut novel just hit the world!!

Don't know what the hell I'm talking about? Read my 5 star review and go grab your copy! You won't be able to forgive yourself if you don't meet Elijah. (But hand off, HE'S MINE.)

Amazon buy links:
AMAZON US:http://amzn.to/1gkvgmU
AMAZON UK: http://amzn.to/1aTGomN

image
Ready to see new fanfuckintastic cover? I hope so! Look at this cover and then think about how much you want to read
Belle Aurora
Dec 04, 2013 Belle Aurora rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: every-effing-one!
4.5 Smack My Ass And Call Me Sally STARS!

I cannot wait til you all get to read this book. *bounces up and down* Seriously! It is just... *shivers* Awesome.

Lets start with the lovely Ana Belle... who seems like if we'd met in real life, she'd be one of my fave girl friends. She is nineteen, sassy and smart-mouthed (hello..? Sound like some of my fave type of heroines?!) and most importantly, she is down to earth! I won't reveal much in this review right now, I need time to put together a review f
Carmen Jenner

Teaser #1 Welcome to Sugartown

Teaser #2 Welcome to Sugartown

So I finally wrote a book!

A book I lurrrrve!

A book I hope you'll love too!

And this might sound a tad bit bias (it is MY book, after all) but I'm sure you're going to love it. . . unless of course you hate books with hot, tattooed-to-the-eyeballs, motorcycle-riding, Aussie love interests, witty, strong-willed heroines, steamy sex scenes and dramarama out the wazoo.
Yeah, I can totally see how you'd hate books like that. :p
Catarina
4 Welcoming Stars!!

If you’re one of those persons who think small towns are boring places where nothing EVER happens, well, I welcome you to Sugartown, a place that soon will be disturbed by a hot-badass-tattooed-strange-guy who will come for the quiet, but will stay for the pies. (See? Pies! What can be more small-townish than pies??!)

description

Ana, pie-maker genius lived in Sugartown all her life. She taught never special would happen and despite all her dream her life was pretty mild.
Until the day E
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Mild Spoilers -mature content reader discretion is advised.
4.5 STARS out of 5
Genre: New Adult Romance

I was recently recommended Welcome to Sugartown and decided to bump it up to next in my 'want to read' pile and I am so happy I did. For it would have been such a pity to not have met Elijah and Ana.

photo WelcometosugartownCASTINGpicFINAL_zps4a2de457.jpg

In Welcome to Sugartown we meet Ana, a nineteen year old virgin working in her family diner and filling in her late mothers shoes as the pie maker. Ana along with her best friend Holly who works along
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review

****4.5 Sugar-Licking Sweet Stars****

Let me first off say, if Sugartown really existed, I would become the newest resident just to witness sexy bad boy tattoo Aussie biker, Elijah Cade walking around shirtless. Welcome to Sugartown by Carmen Jenner is one of those surprising debut books that totally sucked you in from the beginning to the end. This book had everything from sugar coated sweetness, humor, sexual chemistry, friendly banter, angst
Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 03, 2013 Wendy'sThoughts rated it really liked it
Recommended to Wendy'sThoughts by: Ⓐlleskelle
4 Blisteringly Hot, Aussie Raw, Lickable Tattooed, Impressive Stars * * * *

Ⓐlleskelle surprised me this morning with the gift of Welcome to Sugartown.
I couldn't believe my good fortunate. So in keeping with this amazing offer, I started it immediately.

This story is Aussie based. I enjoy the different flavor of how things are... different wording, customs and atmosphere. This did not disappoint.

From the first sentence, I was right there. Ana Belle is stuck.
She is stuck making the pies for the
Jamie
DAYUUUUUUUM!

WHAT THE FUCKITYFUCK??!!

We started out in Sugartown and ended up in WhattheFUCKville...Now don't get all my fucks wrong.. I enjoyed the hell out of MOST of this book but I was really reallllllly thrown for a major loop half way through this little deceiving gem. Thought I was walking into a typical bad boy meets good girl kinda story and sure, it started out that way and then BAM!

We first meet Ana..she bakes pies and runs the diner right next to her dads repair garage...she's s
Ali *The Black Heart*
 photo WTSAvailableNow.jpg

I had the pleasure...no. I had the honor of beta reading Welcome to Sugartown. I giggled a lot in the first half of the book, then shit got real. Like, really real. I forgot I was even beta reading and was just sucked into the story. Very dramatic, very heart wrenching, very sexy, very intense, very violent, very scary at times. Very enjoyable!

Carmen Jenner can now say what very, very few authors can - "I made Ali cry."

photo 1380506_10201521823542472_256172168_n.jpg

photo wtsholly2.png

photo 1378576_601530289892620_248262338_n.png
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Free Bl2 xB by sb_zpstjtnkesg.gif

FREE today on Amazon US (12/17/2014)

BLURB:

But you know what they say about wanting: you always want what you can’t have.

Nineteen year-old virgin Ana is about to discover that’s not quite true because a s
Paula
Oct 27, 2015 Paula rated it it was amazing
Well, spank my ass, this story was flipping awesome! My world has been rocked by Carmen Jenner's debut book, Welcome to Sugartown. It had it all: smoking hot Aussie hero with tats (Elijah is mine! *wink*), sassy heroine, snappy humor, awesome secondary characters (Holly - I loved that crazy girl!), emotional turmoil, shocking twists, dirty secrets, and the one thing my romance junkie heart must have - fierce chemistry. I inhaled this book. I want more.

Nineteen year old Ana Belle has lived in Su
Mo
Nov 19, 2013 Mo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

You came strutting in here all cocky, with your dimples and your tattoos and your big brown eyes and expected us to swoon.”
“Baby girl, if that’s all it takes to make you swoon then you just wait ‘til you see what I do with my hands.”

Well sure got exciting for Ana Belle when Badboy Elijah Cade rode into town on his beat up bike. He is employed by her father.

But Elijah has his secrets and his past.

SINCE I MET ANA MY WHOLE LIFE FEELS AS THOUGH ITT’S SPIRALLING OUT OF CONTROL

It was set
Meli Mel *Ty and Zane's Creeper*

4 'Holy Cow' STARS

"It's never just a kiss, Ana."

When I first started this book, I did not expect it to be like it ended up being. First we meet this ninteen year old small town girl named Ana Belle. She's living her mother's dream... she is baking pies in the shop her mother had before she died. She doesn't mind it, she loves what she does. But she also wonders if she will ever leave this boring small town for something more. Enters here Elijah Cade. He has just come into town and is tryin
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 I did not see that coming Stars

Holy mother of fuckballs what in fuckity fuck?! No really? I want to know! How on earth did I not realize that second half was coming? And why did it take me this long to read this book? I'd spank myself for this, but I'd much rather Elijah do it.
I wanna put you over my knee and spank you til your arse is raw. And then I wanna flip you over and eat you out until that beautiful pussy can't come anymore. Then I wanna fuck your mouth until you drain every last drop
J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie*
“It doesn't matter which way I look at it, when it comes to Ana Belle I'm completely fucking screwed.”

Welcome to Sugartown. The story of Elijah and Ana. Ana is a pie baking, Vespa riding, town labeled slut (but really a virgin) from Sugartown! Elijah is a tattooed, ex-con with dirty secrets that blew in to town. Elijah is working for Ana's dad at the bike shop and Ana works at the family owned cafe across the street.

This book started out nice and sweet and light....kind of your typical NA boo
C-Money

"someone find my panties, they've been blasted off my ass"
staars

If I could describe this book in just one word it would be: WAIT!!!I. CANT. There are way to many words that are needed to describe this book. But don't read this review thinking there will be spoilers. This review will not bethat type of review, because in reality there is no describing this book.

Welcome to Sugartown isn't a book, no it's an EXPERIENCE. You can't just pick this book up and read it. I PITY THE FOOL whoJUST
 ⊱✿⊰ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⊱✿⊰
5 mindblowing, intoxicating, stars!!

My review and others can be viewed on my Facebook blog: http://tinyurl.com/k7yukmx

We've established that anything biker and I pretty much jump on it, this was no exception, I loved everything about this book!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We first meet nineteen year old Ana who has recently finished high-school and is stuck behind the counter of the family owned pie business, she makes pies, and serves customers..

Right across the road is their other business, a garage specializing in cus
KatLynne
Carmen Jenner has produced a winning debut with her release of Welcome to Sugartown! It’s fun, sweet as well as angsty, intense and violent. The twists and turns are unpredictable and this small town read was nothing as I expected.

Nineteen year old Ana Belle dreams of big cities and one day leaving behind the monotony of small town living. Her days are filled with the tedious task of running her family owned pie shop and dodging the gossips. It appears drudgery and boredom will be her future. B
Lola Stark
Oct 25, 2013 Lola Stark rated it it was amazing
4.5 sweet as pie stars.

What a talent, Carmen has knocked my socks off with her debut novel. From the first pages I felt the connection to her characters, I wanted to cry, kick and scream at them in the same breath I wanted to hold them and sing sweet lullabies. Elijah = holy hells bells baby = I licked it it's mine !
You HAVE to one click Welcome to Sugartown the MOMENT it's live. Not even kidding, right now I have a fierce lady bonner for Carmen Jenner .
I find this lady in the flesh and I'm gon
Jennifer Kyle
Feb 06, 2014 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
3.5 Pie Stars

description

I really enjoyed the way the author set up this story it was witty and cute. I loved all the characters, Ana, Holly, Bob, Sammy and of course the hot new biker in town Elijah. The humor was really fun and the couple’s chemistry and connection was swoon worthy.

Then the middle of the book happened and well it basically bursted my bubble.

description

Then a horrific incident occurred and the riff between Ana and Elijah grew bigger and bigger. I felt like there wasn’t another love interest introdu
✿kawehi.reviews
920aaf34 f949 4615 8548 bf3b1b476193

3.5-4 stars!

“When I do finally get you naked beneath me—and trust me, it’s not a question of if, but when—I’m going to make sure you haven’t so much as looked at a drink. I want you to remember everything I do with my hands and my lips and my tongue.”

The good: Has a mega hot Aussie alpha possessive male that is a biker!! I have a knack for things Australia even though I’ve never been there but would love to go!!

The bad: I wish that there was “more” to the story line AND less drama!! Sheesh
Plamena
Nov 04, 2013 Plamena rated it it was amazing
4.5 STARS

“Well guess what, baby girl, life is all about hurt. From the day we’re born to the day we die, we fucking hurt and we cry and we pick ourselves up and, if we’re really lucky, we have people to help us pick up the fucking pieces.”

Well...This book really surprised me. I seriously thought it will be a sweet, light and fun read. It WAS all that but also dark and quite hard to read at some point. Welcome to Sugartown has everything – humour, love, great friendships, pain, redemption, forg
J
Nov 03, 2013 J rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

When I first picked up Jenner's Debut, I was prepared for....

A sexy Aussie male...
Hang on, a sexy, tattered, Aussie male.
A cute Aussie Sheila, who bakes pies. (Shelia... Aussie slang for woman)
Sex. Hot sex. Sex that would make me wanna lick my Kindle.... (don't judge me, did you see her teaser pics??? )
Fun and witty banter.
More sex. Possibly sex on a motor bike.. hahahaha
Overall I was expecting a Fun, Hot, Sexy, New Adult read.

What I ended up getting was ....

GET me off the FUCKING RIDE...
I
Nadine Hook Me Up Book Blog
5 Hands-down-Stars ... I'm in love!!
Spoiler free

Oh my, ladies I have a new favorite author but also a new book bf!!...this book, literally, was way better than I'd have ever thought. It was packed with everything I'm looking for in a book and made me longing for more!!Despite work and studying, I finished it in a day, which says hella lots. Carmen Jenner really pulled off an amazing debut novel and I can't wait to read more from her. A debut novel, can't believe she wrote such a awesome piece
  • Move the Sun (Signal Bend, #1)
  • Withstanding Me (Breakneck, #2)
  • Craving Constellations (The Aces, #1)
  • Out of Darkness (Heaven Hill, #2)
  • Beauty and the Bad Boy (Bad Boy #1)
  • Redemption (Defiance #2)
  • Atonement (Alfonzo, #4)
  • Perfect Collision (Marauders, #2)
  • Freeing Asia (Breaking Free, #1)
  • Club Justice (Trinity Falls, #1)
  • Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1)
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
  • Beneath the Burn
  • Unbearable Guilt (Breathe Again, #2)
  • The Dark Light of Day (The Dark Light of Day, #1)
  • Night Moves (G-Man, #3)
  • Sweet Ride (Ride, #2)
Carmen Jenner is a thirty-something, USA TODAY and international bestselling author of the Sugartown, Savage Saints, and Taint series.
Her dark romance, KICK (Savage Saints MC #1), won Best Dark Romance Read in the Reader’s Choice Awards at RWDU 2015.
A tattoo enthusiast, hardcore MAC addict and zombie fangirl, Carmen lives on the sunny north coast of New South Wales, Australia, where she spends her
More about Carmen Jenner...

Sugartown (4 books)
  • Enjoy Your Stay (Sugartown, #2)
  • Greetings from Sugartown (Sugartown, #3)
  • Now Leaving Sugartown (Sugartown, #4)

“Do not mock my baby." He pulls away and strokes his palm over he seat. "She was my first love."

"Well your current ... er ... girl, is getting jealous with all the attention you're paying your first love, and she has orifices you can stick things in without having your boy bits burnt off."

He pulls me into him again and his mouth goes to work on my neck. “Fuck I love it when you talk dirty.”
19 likes
“It doesn't matter which way I look at it, when it comes to Anna Belle I'm completely fucking screwed.” 12 likes