Start by marking “Destiny Awaits; The Pouring out of Wisdom for Humanity to Drink” as Want to Read:
Destiny Awaits; The Pouring out of Wisdom for Humanity to Drink

Destiny Awaits; The Pouring out of Wisdom for Humanity to Drink

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Whatever your race, religion or gender, there is a purpose for your life. "Destiny Awaits" is a Universal blend of spirituality, mixed with down to earth, easy to understand basic principles. It will Uplift and Empower you into receiving & attracting all that this great Universe has been waiting to release for you to live a stress free & joyous life!
Paperback, 1, 131 pages
Published March 8th 2011 by Lisa M. Saunders

Be the first to ask a question about Destiny Awaits; The Pouring out of Wisdom for Humanity to Drink

Lyse
Aug 16, 2013 Lyse rated it it was amazing
Greetings everyone! First, I want to thank everyone who has purchased my book! I also LOVE getting your feedback on how it has helped you along on your journey.

I also wanted to inform you that this site has the # of pages listed incorrectly! It is not over a thousand pages!! I'm an avid reader and even for me that would have been over the top! I am working now to try and correct that.

This book only has 131 pages. I chose to keep the numbers low so that I could continue to add on to the series.
Joseph B.
Joseph B. marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014