Start by marking “Broken Angel (The Broken Series)” as Want to Read:
Broken Angel (The Broken Series)

Broken Angel (The Broken Series)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  0 Reviews
***Newly Revised and Edited***

A horrific attack at the age of seventeen left Sarah Starr scarred mentally and physically. Painfully shy and broken mentally, Sarah finds ways to cope in her life while always pleasing everyone but herself. In a mentally abusive relationship for the last fourteen years Sarah finally steps away from the stay at home mom role and applies for th
Published March 19th 2013 by Indie-Published

To ask other readers questions about Broken Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Broken Angel

Natalie
Aug 22, 2013 Natalie rated it really liked it
I was given to opportunity to beta this book. I chose to review it because I fell in love with Decker and Sarah. I think this was a wonderful love story. There were times I had to break out the tissues. The secondary characters were great. I was happy to find out they get a story of their own. Can’t wait to read Maggie and Tobias story next.
Torrie
Sep 25, 2013 Torrie rated it it was amazing
I gave this book a 5 star review because I truly loved the story and the characters. I saw there were some errors with the grammar and sentence structure, but hey Rome wasn’t built in a day! From the reviews I have seen so far, people have been kind, but I also know that some people out there won’t be. If any of you continue to read past the epilogue you will see that Lee actually asks for help with the editing of her book and I think that is commendable. These indie authors need our feedback ...more
Lisa Owens
Jun 08, 2015 Lisa Owens rated it really liked it
Powerful book about the devastating aftereffects of being abused. After being in an abusive relationship myself, I really found myself identifying with this heroine. She thought of herself as weak, but in my book, she was an extremely brave and strong heroine. Where the abuse is mentioned in extreme detail, I even found myself crying along with her. The only reason I gave this book four stars was because of the editing issues and difficulty I had sometimes understanding what the author was ...more
Kim Wantstoread Brewing
Aug 13, 2014 Kim Wantstoread Brewing rated it it was amazing
I picked this book up when I saw the author promoting that it was free on Facebook. I was intrigued after reading the blurb. The h in this book has suffered so much. The half star I deducted is actually because the H was almost too good and other than in the beginning we didn't get a lot of his thoughts. I will definitely read the next book in the series.
Lisa Barker
Oct 26, 2013 Lisa Barker rated it really liked it
Oh my word!! This book was amazing.
Other than a few grammar errors I must say Decker & Sarah story was truly heartwarming!
Decker is every woman's dream guy... Sarah deserved her happily ever after and even though she went through hell and back to have it, Decker was truly her knight in shining armor, her saving angel!
I recommend this to everyone!! I can't wait for Maggie & Toby's book :)
Tammy Garrett
Sep 18, 2013 Tammy Garrett rated it really liked it
Let me first say that I almost did not read this book...I am a huge Red Sox fan...Any mention of the Yankees is a cause to revolt but...I am so glad I decided to read this book...it was so worth it...loved the story...very heartfelt...I am looking forward to the next book!
Rachel
Nov 22, 2013 Rachel rated it really liked it
Great book. Would definitely recommend. At the end of the book it says that book 2 will be out summer of 2013 though? Looking forward to that but it's not out yet.
Tina Mueller
Aug 30, 2014 Tina Mueller rated it it was amazing
OMG this book was amazing! It was so good I could not put it down. It is a must read for the end of the summer. I can't wait to read the next one. The author is one to watch!!!
Ajfoss
Ajfoss rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2015
Claire Edwards
Claire Edwards rated it liked it
Jan 08, 2015
Mia
Mia rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2013
Carol
Carol rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2014
Ellie
Ellie rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2015
Sarah Scott
Sarah Scott rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2014
Corrine
Corrine rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2015
kk
kk rated it did not like it
Mar 13, 2015
Jennifer Ellis
Jennifer Ellis rated it liked it
Sep 08, 2014
H.grey
H.grey rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2016
Nikke James
Nikke James rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2016
Keri Johnson
Keri Johnson rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2013
Celticslover#5
Celticslover#5 rated it liked it
Mar 28, 2015
Steph Addo-Quaye
Steph Addo-Quaye rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2014
Sophie Solomon
Sophie Solomon rated it it was amazing
Jan 04, 2015
Mari Goodman
Mari Goodman rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2014
Shannon
Shannon rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2014
Jamie
Jamie rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2015
Nicola
Nicola rated it it was amazing
Nov 23, 2013
Kellee Saunders
Kellee Saunders rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2014
Lisa Venn sims
Mar 05, 2014 Lisa Venn sims rated it it was amazing
Loved this series
Kelly Copeland
Kelly Copeland rated it it was amazing
Oct 05, 2014
7220023
I am a true Jersey girl. I was born, raised and lived here my whole life. I live about forty five minutes from the NYC and spend every chance I can there. I am a life long Yankees fan. I also have that famous "Jersey Truckers Mouth" that I write about.
More about Lee Heaven...