Start by marking “Can I tell you about Tourette Syndrome?: A guide for friends, family and professionals” as Want to Read:

Meet Max - a boy with Tourette syndrome (TS). Max invites readers to learn about Tourette's from his perspective, helping them to understand what tics and triggers are and what it feels like to have TS. He explains how living with TS can sometimes be difficult, and how people around him can help him to feel happy and accepted.

This illustrated book is ideal for young people
Published December 21st 2013 by Jessica Kingsley Publishers (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Can I tell you about Tourette Syndrome?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Can I tell you about Tourette Syndrome?

Dylan Volpella
This was a very quick, easy to read book with all the basics people need to know about the Tourette's experience, including examples of "do and don't" ways of different situations. It's mostly told through the eyes of a child, but it flows easily into lists of information that parents or adults can appreciate while being easy for children to understand as well.

Wish I had this to read back when I was a kid.
Emma
Emma rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2015