Start by marking “The Ex Factor” as Want to Read:
The Ex Factor

The Ex Factor

Sam Worthington is married to Annie. He’s also a loving, hands-on dad to daughter Ruby. Then Sam discovers Annie is having an affair. Even worse, she wants a divorce. Devastated, Sam has to cope not just with the dismantling of a marriage, but being parted from the daughter he adores.

When Annie’s new relationship breaks down, she wants Sam back. But Sam has now met teachin
Published December 5th 2013

To ask other readers questions about The Ex Factor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ex Factor

Rebecca Emin
Dec 09, 2013 Rebecca Emin rated it it was amazing
I have enjoyed all of this author's books and although this one is a little different, I really couldn't put it down once I had started reading it. It was quite stressful to read at times so the feeling of wanting to see how things ended up was there all the time. The characters were very "real" and some of them managed to make me switch from feeling sympathetic to totally livid with them through the book.

Debbie Viggiano writes believable characters who are a joy to read, no matter the genre. I
Tina
Jun 06, 2014 Tina rated it it was amazing
I was expecting a light hearted chick-lit book but this is not what this book is at all. This is about Sam who has a daughter called Ruby who he adores. His ex wife does everything that she can possibly do to make it as difficult as she can for Sam. I got quite drawn into this book but found myself getting annoyed at Sam the main character. Towards the end of the book I started to really dislike Sam. I think that some of the things that he did were in my book unforgivable. As for his ex-wife, I ...more
Maureen Vincent-Northam
Aug 13, 2013 Maureen Vincent-Northam rated it it was amazing
The Ex Factor is a meaty relationship tale that is as much a psychological story as a romantic one. Annie and Sam are ex partners but Annie is determined to wreck Sam’s new relationship using their daughter, Ruby, as a means of destruction. A complex family set-up, jealousy and a father fanatical about his daughter, ensures this is a gripping – and not always comfortable – read. Highly recommended.
Mandy Baggot
Jan 27, 2016 Mandy Baggot rated it it was amazing
Absolutely brilliant! For anyone who has experience with a blended family this one is for you. So much of Annie, Sam, Josie, Ruby and Lucy's story resonated with me. It made me laugh and it made me mad but most of all it kept me entertained and I found myself nodding my head and rooting for all of them (even Annie!) to get a happy ending.
Ruth Loizides
Nov 11, 2014 Ruth Loizides rated it really liked it
A mentally draining book as what poison in those characters but reality for lots of people no doubt. Long winded and irritating, the negativity and the constant I'm dumping you to suddenly they're loved up again.
Isabella
Feb 12, 2016 Isabella rated it it was amazing
A really moving story that kept me glued to the screen for half a day. I simply had to finish it! As the author says, it's no romance. But it's one of the most captivating, touching, moving stories I've ever read.
Highly recommended.
Harriet Robinson
Feb 24, 2014 Harriet Robinson rated it really liked it
really well written, felt like the characters came to life and you either really detested them or felt for them! good holiday read as you can't put it down.
Sharon Craig
Aug 16, 2016 Sharon Craig rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read

Loved this book and couldn't put it down. The characters were very realistic and believable. Can't wait to read more books by this author.
Ashling Sommerville
Ashling Sommerville rated it really liked it
Aug 08, 2016
Mrs S A Penney
Mrs S A Penney rated it did not like it
Feb 28, 2016
Laura Balloch
Laura Balloch rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2016
Mr David Langan
Mr David Langan rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2016
danielle gates
danielle gates rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2016
Karen Donnelly
Karen Donnelly rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2016
Mmm
Mmm rated it really liked it
Dec 09, 2013
sheila corcos
sheila corcos rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2016
Mandy
Mandy rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2016
Katy Palmer
Katy Palmer rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2016
Michelle Pritchard
Michelle Pritchard rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2016
Janine RATICAN
Janine RATICAN rated it liked it
Nov 10, 2016
Mrs V M OWEN
Mrs V M OWEN rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2015
Cathy
Cathy rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2016
ANGIE GOLDING
ANGIE GOLDING rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2016
Littleowl
Littleowl rated it really liked it
Jan 16, 2015
lisa peake
lisa peake rated it really liked it
Aug 31, 2016
Mrs J Reddick
Mrs J Reddick rated it it was amazing
Sep 26, 2016
Bex
Bex rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2016
nicola carton
nicola carton rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2016