Start by marking “Lost Eden (The Soulkeepers, #5)” as Want to Read:
Lost Eden (The Soulkeepers, #5)

Lost Eden (The Soulkeepers #5)

4.31  ·  Rating Details ·  1,109 Ratings  ·  39 Reviews
Rules. Balance. Consequences. War.

When Fate gave Dane the water from Eden to drink, she did more than save his life. She changed his destiny.

Since the beginning, a compact between God and Lucifer has maintained a tenuous peace, balancing Soulkeepers and Watchers and the natural order of things. Dane upset that balance the day he became a Soulkeeper. Fate broke the rules.

Published November 18th 2013 by Carpe Luna Publishing (first published November 13th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Lost Eden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost Eden

Magic Rises by Ilona AndrewsArchangel's Legion by Nalini SinghMacRieve by Kresley ColeFifth Grave Past the Light by Darynda JonesStyxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon
2013 Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy (July - December)
339th out of 359 books — 1,823 voters
Archangel by Sharon ShinnCollide by Ashley StambaughThree Little Ghostly Operatives by Rebecca McNuttTorn by Ashley StambaughGood Omens by Terry Pratchett
Angel Addiction
68th out of 88 books — 12 voters

More lists with this book...

Luisa
Jan 03, 2014 Luisa rated it really liked it
This was an exciting book, not as much as the last, but still very cool. It's got more sad points to the story too, but I won't give them away. Malini is really starting to come into her own I think, and there's more of the twins here too, who were kinda background characters up till now, in my POV. I'm excited for the next one...
(view spoiler)
Karly Kirkpatrick
Nov 03, 2013 Karly Kirkpatrick rated it it was amazing
Another exciting installment in the Soulkeepers Series from GP Ching! If you're a fan of the Soulkeepers, you'll love this one! It was a read that kept me turning the pages and I was sad when it was finished. Can't wait for the next one!
Grace Berry
Nov 25, 2013 Grace Berry rated it it was amazing
I cannot wait until the next installment in the Soulkeepers series. I love each character and I would advise not to read in public as trying not to cry on train is quite embarrassing :)
Pearl
Apr 23, 2014 Pearl rated it really liked it
I love this series of books, I'm not going to lie. This didn't have quite the intenseness of the last one, but I was completely hooked nonetheless.

And I cried a lot. Bring on the last book!
Michelle Clem
Apr 17, 2015 Michelle Clem rated it it was amazing
Blown away by this book!!

This is my first read of GP Ching's "Lost Eden". It's book five in The Soulkeepers series.
It's difficult to pin down one or two reasons why this book deserves more stars than Amazon allows - there are so many, so bear with me, because this could get long I'll do my best to keep it short.
1. The subject. It's a classic good versus evil, but it's the ULTIMATE good vs evil - GOD versus Lucifer. It's a tough subject to write about...especially when it's not written as a fut
Larissa
Nov 23, 2014 Larissa rated it really liked it
This fifth installment didn’t make me cry per see, but it definitely made a whole in my heart.
A deal of freedom is valid, a war has begun, and presents and curses will be launch into the world. Souls will have to find their own balance or fall ridiculously into a trap.
The truth, the run, and hope will be present within each page.

The last book ended with Abigail being contacted by “Malini”. A romance blooming, and… well… you do know that. The mystery of “Lost Eden” is what plans are Lucifer lay
Paul Slater
Jan 10, 2014 Paul Slater rated it really liked it
Another great instalment in the soulkeepers series & a good read.
The book has some very sad parts for people who have been with the series since book one and just as the book was starting to pick up with some really strange twists and turns it ends.

I don't know about anyone else but the ending of the book feels a bit lie it was cut short for some reason & I know its usuall to leave certain things on a cliff hanger to keep the interest for the next book but there are just so many differen
William Eric Harris
Jan 27, 2014 William Eric Harris rated it it was amazing
Great page Turner, can't wait for the final book

This has been a great series. What originally caught my attention was parts happened in the town of Paris,I'll where I grew up, but although there are many details that could have been more accurate about Paris, the story takes you so many places and raises many thought provoking themes. Outstanding!
Michele
May 04, 2014 Michele rated it liked it
The soulkeepers find themselves caught in the sibling rivalry between God and Lucifer. A wager has been struck for the fate of humanity. Lucifer and God will each release a series of 6 temptations and gifts designed to sway human hearts.

Difficult to remember all the characters if you didn't read the other books recently. Although it can be read alone, it's better to read the others first.

Fiona Bertram
Sep 11, 2016 Fiona Bertram rated it did not like it
I've read the whole series up to this book. It kind of annoyed me that all of the soulkeepers world wide were all from North America and when world domination of demons happened the focus was still on America. The author invents a good quick way of travel and I feel that other countries could be mentioned a bit more but thats just me.
Nov 22, 2013 Laura rated it really liked it
Better book than the last couple in the series. Really enjoyed this one. My only regret or complaint is that she didn't just finish it in this book. It seemed like it was cut short to get a sixth book deal. I would have preferred a longer fifth, would have made more sense in my mind. Can't wait til Spring to finish it up.
Zeenah Spirit
Apr 26, 2014 Zeenah Spirit rated it really liked it
Like some other readers I felt like this was too short. I enjoyed what was there. Unlike the other books the character developments were short. I would have liked to be in someone's mind more seeing their struggles. This was more a remote approach. Looking forward to the final installment.
Cameron Mascari
Nov 29, 2013 Cameron Mascari rated it really liked it
G.P. Seems to get better at writing with each book she produces. I really enjoyed this book, there is just something about evil vs good at its core that makes the book so good.

As for Lucifer, I think the way he acts is different and unique, I like the approach GP took with him.
Lisa Wilkerson
May 22, 2016 Lisa Wilkerson rated it it was amazing
Love this series!

The Soulkeepers series takes you down to the pits of the underworld and you feel like you are living among them and fighting right along with them! I recommend this series to anyone who wonders what it would feel like to go up against Lucifer.
Wil
Nov 21, 2013 Wil rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this part of the ongoing series. I did however feel like it was the shortest book so far and the ending felt like a full novel being cutoff in the middle. Nonetheless I look forward to the next book.
Kathy Chung
Dec 25, 2015 Kathy Chung rated it really liked it
i think for the moment , this book is the saddest one in the series.

i like everything in the book except from the sad part. it's good to see others like the twins are given more active roles here. g8ve them more ways to shine.

looking forward to reading the last book in the series.
Tracy
Jan 12, 2015 Tracy rated it really liked it
Good read

This series keeps getting better with each book the battle is on who's going to win? Lots of surprises in this book. You will enjoy reading it
Felicia
Aug 11, 2014 Felicia rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Awesome

my interest never fails
these books are absolutely amazing . I can't put it down. I love this series. amazing
Shannon
Jan 21, 2015 Shannon rated it really liked it
Just wow!!

I was not expecting this to be this way. I loved the book as I did all of the series, I can't wait for the next one!
Julie
Jan 06, 2014 Julie rated it it was amazing
Great Book! I loved this series by G.P. Ching! Ready for book 6 Please so I can find out what happens!!!!!!!!!
Cindy Farmer
Mar 21, 2014 Cindy Farmer rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for the next book

Since I started reading this series I kept reading it until now I'm done and I can't wait until the next book is out awesome books can not get enough.
Amanda Schulte
Jun 11, 2015 Amanda Schulte rated it it was amazing
Love the series

A million times better than the author's Charged series. I was so sad when I finished the last book in this series.
Muaz Abdul-Aziz
Feb 17, 2014 Muaz Abdul-Aziz rated it really liked it
This book was epic

This book was epic

I loved this book an recommend it to all young readers can't wait for the last soulkeeper book going to get it right away
Samantha
Jan 26, 2015 Samantha rated it it was amazing
The only bad thing is that the series is finished. Utterly brilliant and amazing plot twists. Left me wanting more but satisfied at the same time
Richard Sergeant
Jan 07, 2014 Richard Sergeant rated it really liked it
Great page turner, could not put it down and was disappointed when I got to the last page as I wanted to continue reading. Great series by a great author, can't wait for the next instalment!!
Allison Fonner
Apr 21, 2016 Allison Fonner rated it it was amazing
I couldn't get enough of these books! This series is fabulous and has unexpected twists and turns. It's a must read... All of these in this series is. I wish there were more!!
Beth Ewert
May 29, 2015 Beth Ewert rated it liked it
They are good books

This is a good book and more ppl should read it
Hehehe
Bridgend Jenner Jenner
Bridgend hehe Jenner Henry
Jdjddndndn gfs handed Henry Henry
JT
Jun 03, 2014 JT rated it it was amazing
Unlike most series, this one gets better with each book!! I'm moving onto book six now! I have to see how this all wraps up. Great author...I can't wait for many more in the future from her!
Christy Robinson
Jan 23, 2014 Christy Robinson rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. It kept me moving along quickly and when it ended - well, I can't wait for the next book to come out. The characters really come alive in this one.
Sasha Possemato
Mar 20, 2016 Sasha Possemato rated it liked it
  • Arianna Rose: The Gathering (Arianna Rose, #3)
  • Silence: Part Two of Echoes & Silence
  • Before You Sleep (In Your Dreams #3)
  • Unexpected Dreams (Dream, #4)
  • Aiden's Story (A Watcher Novel)
  • Invidious (The Marked #2)
  • Taken (A Laird for All Time)
  • Poison (The Dragonian, #3.5)
  • Peta (The Elemental Series, #3.5)
  • Guardians (Wasteland, #3)
  • Breathless Magic (Star-Crossed, #6.5)
  • Redux (The Variant Series, #3)
  • Illidan (World of Warcraft, #14)
  • Ghalien (The Otherworld Series, #4)
  • Oubliette (Cloud Prophet Trilogy #2)
G.P. Ching is the bestselling author of The Soulkeepers Series and The Grounded trilogy as well as a variety of short fiction. She specializes in cross-genre novels with paranormal elements and surprising twists. G.P.’s idea of the perfect day involves a cup of coffee, the beach, and her laptop. She splits her time between central Illinois and Hilton Head Island with her husband, two children, and ...more
More about G.P. Ching...

The Soulkeepers (6 books)
  • The Soulkeepers (The Soulkeepers, #1)
  • Weaving Destiny (The Soulkeepers, #2)
  • Return to Eden (The Soulkeepers, #3)
  • Soul Catcher (The Soulkeepers, #4)
  • The Last Soulkeeper (The Soulkeepers, #6)

“Sometimes we have choices and sometimes life decides for us. Today, I'm choosing, because that's how I want to spend my time.” 1 likes
“I realized that in this tragic, fleeting life, all we have is love.” 0 likes