Start by marking “She Has Your Eyes” as Want to Read:
She Has Your Eyes

She Has Your Eyes (Andi Cutrone #3)

3.82  ·  Rating Details ·  1,364 Ratings  ·  80 Reviews
“What’s a marriage license going to give us that we don’t already have?”

“Proof,” he said.

“Of what?”

“That we’re a family.”

Published February 11th 2014 by Lake Union Publishing

To ask other readers questions about She Has Your Eyes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about She Has Your Eyes

~IreneOust~
Feb 13, 2014 ~IreneOust~ rated it it was amazing

One again, this is going to be somewhat of a non-review review ...

Back in December of 2012, after I finished Ordinary World and [finally] stopped crying, I happened to come across Elisa's comment under one of Amazon reviews of her book saying this:

"Who knows? Maybe there is indeed more to the story. If so, I'm sure Andi and David will let me know. :)"

That comment was dated January, 2010 so imagine my disappointment when I read it back in December, 2012 (almost 3 years later), ran to GoodReads
Danielle
I received a complimentary copy of this book for Fictionella Book Tours in exchange for an honest review.

For the first time I think I've realized why God intended for me to become a book review blogger: to receive an Advanced Reader Copy of this book for a blog tour! Okay, I jest (or at least exaggerate); but to say I have been anxiously anticipating the third book in the Andi Cutrone series is an understatement! Which is also why this review is longer than usual. After recently re-reading Fakin
Mlk
Apr 25, 2014 Mlk rated it did not like it
In the first book in this series, the main character, Andi, makes the journey from deeply insecure to self-loving. But, by the end of the first book she has started to get past self-love to self-centered. In the second and third books she just gets more and more selfish and blithely hurtful toward others. I'm almost halfway through this book, the final in the series, and I'm so disgusted by her that I'm not even going to finish it. And that says a lot. I've finished some pretty bad books just ...more
Khanique McDaniel
Feb 20, 2014 Khanique McDaniel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I remember reading 'Faking it' and 'Ordinary World' and how I loved them both. I also remember how I felt at the end and none of them evoked the feelings I have for 'She has your eyes'.

Don't assume you know the content or progression of this book, because you will be wrong! I surely was. The entire series reads as complete stand alone's and this one is no different. You never feel cheated or short changed after reading a book from this series. Closure and content is too mild to describe the feel
Calli
Feb 17, 2014 Calli rated it it was amazing
"She Has Your Eyes," the third installment of Elisa Lorello's exquisite series begun with "Faking It" and "Ordinary World," brings the reader back in to the world of Andi and David, a couple whose path has been wrought with excitement, drama, detour, and complication from its beginning. The new challenges they face in this novel not only rock the foundation of their relationship, but their identities as individuals as well. As is the case with all of Lorello's work, these characters are so ...more
Britta
Apr 23, 2014 Britta rated it really liked it
First, I want to say that I was extremely excited to receive this book for free as part of Goodreads First Reads! Thanks so much for selecting me!

I will be honest, this book is the third in a series and I had not read the two previous books which was a bit of a bummer but I found the story very easy to fall into and follow along with. In fact, I enjoyed this story so much that I am going to purchase the rest of the series.

This book tells the story of Andi, a strong, professional, New York woman
Melanie
Sep 26, 2016 Melanie rated it it was amazing
This is the third installment in Andie and David's story. It doesn't disappoint.
I always love the author's references to the 80s,as that was back in the day for me as well.The book and movie versions of "The Outsiders", daydreaming of movie boyfriends, Judy Blume books...those were the days.
In "She Has Your Eyes", Andie is able to reconcile her relationship with her mother while dealing with several stressful situations at once.
I related to the part with
Andie and her mother the most in this st
Lauro Domenech
Jul 17, 2014 Lauro Domenech rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A perfect ending

As the final book in the three part saga of David and And I I thought it brought perfect closure to their story. the whole saga was beautiful and heartfelt. I read all three books in three days. I definitely recommend reading these books.
Rachel
Feb 11, 2014 Rachel rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was a wonderful conclusion to the story of Andi and David. It was beautifully written!
Bridget
Feb 15, 2014 Bridget rated it it was amazing
This book made me cry about a hundred times. It was very good!
Ttriniece
Oct 30, 2016 Ttriniece rated it liked it
Conflicted

This did not go as I hoped. A daughter of David's and not her first husband and she found them through social media. This story went from great to blah.
Khanique McDaniel
Feb 16, 2014 Khanique McDaniel rated it really liked it
*NB: ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review*

Tea Time with Marce
Mar 06, 2014 Tea Time with Marce rated it really liked it
From my blog

Published - February 11, 2014

I absolutely loved Faking It, it was on my 2013 Top Ten list. I finished it and downloaded Ordinary World immediately to read, something I never do. I loved the continuation of characters but Book 2 wasn't what I expected overall. Now finishing book 3, She has your Eyes, I feel like it was a great complete story and I am happy to have read more of the amazing characters. I love the story of Andi and David, so much more than a romance.

This is a trilogy th
DCT
Jul 23, 2014 DCT rated it really liked it
Finally, I got to see some of the growth in Andi that I was hoping for since I finished Ordinary World! I was completely frustrated with her by the ending of book two, and though I understood that she was still deeply grieving Sam's death, I felt that most of her behavior was selfish and totally self absorbed. The author did a wonderful job with this conclusion to Andi and David's story, and I was glued to my Kindle so that I could see how it was all going to play out. Now don't get me wrong, ...more
Tonya
Jan 18, 2015 Tonya rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-reads
“What’s a marriage license going to give us that we don’t already have?”
“Proof,” he said.
“Of what?”
“That we’re a family.”
Andi and David have settled happily into Andi’s Northampton home, but David wants more. He wants them to get married. But their discussion is put on hold when Wylie, a fifteen-year-old girl, shows up in their backyard, bearing news that takes David’s mind off the future and sends it spiraling into the past.
Reeling from David’s news, Andi receives a startling announcement of he
Yukari Watanabe
Sep 14, 2016 Yukari Watanabe rated it really liked it
Very realistic people.
Avid Reader
Apr 28, 2014 Avid Reader rated it really liked it
The entire series was just exceptional, this is book three. This is not your traditional romance novel with 20 year old billionaires and airhead vigins. This novel has mature, smart characters that are followed from their 30s into their early 50s. Yay!!

We see them struggle with life...love lost and found, dying parents, the death of a spouse, careers, aging, relationships with family, compromising, passion, lust, and reinventing and rediscovering themselves. This series has depth and a texture
caroljordan
Sep 12, 2016 caroljordan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed She has your eyes.

I gave this book five stars as it points out decisions made causes consequences for life. I would recommend it.
Jennifer Kirkey
Sep 14, 2016 Jennifer Kirkey rated it really liked it

2015 International Book Awards Finalist in Fiction: General

The heartfelt sequel to Kindle bestsellers Faking It and Ordinary World will have readers in stitches and in tears, all over again.

Andi and David have settled happily into Andi’s Northampton home, but David wants more. He wants them to get married. Their discussion is put on hold when Wylie, a fifteen-year-old girl, shows up in their backyard, bearing news that takes David’s mind off the future and sends it spiraling into the past.

Reel

Mara
Jul 24, 2014 Mara rated it liked it
Ok so this is how this review is going to go: I am reviewing all three books of the series at the same time (my star rating is an "average" for the whole series). I did not finish the last book because frankly, it was getting dragged out and I got bored with the story. I'm just over it, seriously. There is some very good subject matter and real life situations and the whole story around her husband and the game changer that occurred was very serious and dramatic; however, I could have done ...more
Alicia
Aug 22, 2014 Alicia rated it really liked it
After reading the first two books in this series, I very much anticipated this third and final novel. I was not as pleased with "She Has Your Eyes" as the previous books. It was a good book, still held my attention, but I got a little irritated with it.

David and Andi are living their lives, finally , as a couple. In walks a "memento" from Devin's past. He has a daughter, a teenage daughter, from a former client. Andi and David have a difficult time working through the aftermath of a long lost d
Deborah
Apr 11, 2016 Deborah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, secret-child
A K/U Book.

This is such and amazing story. I loved the story line and the development of the
characters. I really loved David/Devin, Andi and Wylie's character.

David and Andi were abruptly forced to evaluate the realities of their past, present and future
with the unexpected arrival of 15yr. old Wylie. She turns there seemingly perfect world upside
and brings with her secrets that might break a weaker couple.

Deborah
Apr 24, 2016 Deborah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
A K/U Book.

characters. I really loved David/Devin, Andi and Wylie's character.

and brings with her secrets that might break a weaker couple.

David and Andi stand as a united front and face their dilemma head on, but someone has othe
Denise
Jan 13, 2015 Denise rated it really liked it
This is the third book of a trilogy but unfortunately I read this after missing the 2nd book. However, this book does a good job of standing on its own. I found this story to be much more grounded than, "Faking It" which was the first book where Andi, a college professor meets and begins an intense relationship with a male prostitute with extensive baggage and untapped talents.

Andi has been widowed and now lives with David/Devin. Suddenly an adolescent girl shows up claiming David is her biolog
Ann-marie
Dec 17, 2014 Ann-marie rated it liked it
Shelves: favorites
The conclusion of the Andi Cutrone saga. Andi and David are finally together engaged and enjoying one another . One evening while waiting for David to return home a young visitor by the name of Wylie shows up to to the door inquiring about David. What happens after David meets this young woman changes both his and Andi life forever. In this novel Andi not only have to deal with the Wylie issue but her mother who it is reveal has cancer. As with the previous two novels there is a lot of angst ...more
Apollo Adama
May 02, 2014 Apollo Adama rated it it was amazing
Good plot and narrative flow. I don't think I much liked the ending. The ending needed a little more development or set up, because it felt rushed and clipped. When it ended made me think, "wait, what? That's it?" Otherwise great book.

I really loved the first. The second was ok. But this last book makes up for the less than stellar performance of the preceding book. I seriously wasn't expecting a 3rd book coming out. But now I'm left wondering if there will be a 4th one to look forward to.
Wumi Beyioku
Jan 16, 2016 Wumi Beyioku rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing writing. I actually stumbles on Faking It in the wee hours today...and just finished the trilogy back-to-back. She's that good. I feel like I know Dev/David and And I...and even all their friends and family. And many parts of the story touch on things I can relate with. The lessons are so deep and I think the twists and turns are so real life yet full of lessons of life. This is one author I'd be honored to meet.

PS. I don't give reviews normally. With this one, I just could not not writ
Linda Brueggeman
She Has Your Eyes

Elisa Lorello, the author, has knocked it out of the park again with She Has Your Eyes!!! This is a great romance novel. It is the conclusion of Dev and Andi's story, in which Andrew (the ex) returns. The story is told so well and with such talent. I can only say, "Don't miss it". The characters are so beautifully developed. And this writer has a love of our language, which is evidenced by her proper usage of grammar and punctuation. Her books are always a good smooth read.
Tosha Holliman
Jun 04, 2014 Tosha Holliman rated it it was amazing
I won She has your eyes through a goodreads giveaway.

I didn't know at first that this book was part of a series and I am disappointed that I have not read the first two! I will definitely have to find the first two and read! Though this is the third book of the couple I didn't have any trouble following along and that's usually hard for me with a series. It was wonderfully written and I related to it in more than one way, which always keeps me reading! I didn't want to put it down.
Kristen Churchill
Aug 06, 2014 Kristen Churchill rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Totally relatable

I fell in love with these books because I could sort of relate in the fact that I faked it for most of my life. This book taught me that the famous line *fake until you make it* is a bunch of horse shit, which I totally agree on now. But these books aren't just about that to me they are about finding yourself, losing someone, and becoming a parent. Which are all things I can relate to, these are in my opinion are a really good set of books.
She Has Your Eyes 4 22 Jul 14, 2014 01:04PM
  • Fifty Shades Effed
  • Escape Out of Darkness (Maggie Bennett, 1)
  • Winter Storms (Winter, #3)
  • Paris Adieu (The Ava Series, Book 1)
  • Clearwater
  • This Side of Jealousy (The Innocents, #2)
  • Test of Faith
  • The Silence That Speaks (Forensic Instincts, #4)
  • Cassidy Lane
  • The Island of Doves
  • Sweet Dates in Basra: A Novel
  • November Echo
  • The Western Light
  • The Spymaster's Daughter
  • Journey to Beloved
  • Corrupt Practices: A Parker Stern Novel (Parker Stern, #1)
  • The Sinful Series (Sinful, #1-2)
  • Flawless
Elisa Lorello was born and raised on Long Island, the youngest of seven children. She earned her bachelor's and master's degrees from the University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth and launched a career teaching rhetoric and composition. She has been teaching first-year writing to university students since 2000, but went on sabbatical in fall 2012. Elisa spent six years in North Carolina, where she ...more
More about Elisa Lorello...

Andi Cutrone (3 books)