Start by marking “Trixie Belden and the Mystery of the Antique Doll (Trixie Belden, #36)” as Want to Read:
Trixie Belden and the Mystery of the Antique Doll (Trixie Belden, #36)

Trixie Belden and the Mystery of the Antique Doll (Trixie Belden #36)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  302 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Delivering a doll to a mysterious antique dealer leads fourteen-year-old Trixie Belden to investigate a case of counterfeiting.
Published 1985 by Golden Press (first published 1984)

To ask other readers questions about Trixie Belden and the Mystery of the Antique Doll, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trixie Belden and the Mystery of the Antique Doll

Joy Gerbode
Another good Trixie Belden story, with the gang working together to help people and to solve a mystery. This mystery is a little far-fetched, as well as a repeat of a previous mystery to be solved involving counterfeiters. But still a very enjoyable read.
Bonnie
Okay, even if they weren't my favorites, I give 37 of the 39 books in the series at least 4 stars (really liked it). But this book (and #38) get 3 stars. I can never decide which one I dislike more. Trixie and Honey go to Paris and somehow get conned into taking a mysterious package back home with them? Are they really that gullible (read: stupid)? Trixie knitting? And liking it? Trixie and Honey serious contenders in a spelling bee? What did we ever do before the mall? Ugh, ugh, ugh! This book ...more
Susan
Definitely not the best of Trixie & the Bob-Whites, but I needed a mood lifter after the last book I read. The kids of Sleepyside never fail to provide comfort and a few chuckles. Everytime I read a TB book, I feel young again.
Tacey
Afraid I must agree with some other negative reviews of this TB installment; it certainly isn't one of the series bests. In fact, it reads almost like a ND. Still, I love the close-knit BWG and their adventures.
Marts  (Thinker)
Great children's mystery series featuring thirteen year old Trixie and her friends Honey and Diana...
Ruby Cox
its ok but i like nancy drew better.
Sara Fernandes
Sara Fernandes marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Sabrina The Book Lover
Sabrina The Book Lover marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Jody
Jody added it
Feb 11, 2015
JemimaJones
JemimaJones marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Major Linda
Major Linda marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Kimberlee Moore
Kimberlee Moore marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Phoebe
Phoebe marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Cat
Cat marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Michael Soeters
Michael Soeters marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
  • The Mysterious Visitor (Trixie Belden, #4)
  • The Mystery of the Nervous Lion (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #16)
  • Cherry Ames, Flight Nurse (Cherry Ames, #5)
  • The Mystery of Monster Mountain (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #20)
  • The Mystery of the Fire Dragon (Nancy Drew, #38)
  • The Mystery of the Dancing Devil (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #25)
  • The Vanishing Shadow (Judy Bolton Mysteries, #1)
  • A Rosa do Egipto
The Kathryn Kenny pseudonym was created by Western Publishing House in 1961, three years after Julie Campbell wrote her last book (#6) of the Trixie Belden series. There were several ghost writers who wrote Trixie Belden stories under this pseudonym. Some have been identified and later credited but some are still unknown.
More about Kathryn Kenny...

Trixie Belden (1 - 10 of 39 books)
  • The Secret of the Mansion (Trixie Belden #1)
  • The Red Trailer Mystery (Trixie Belden, #2)
  • The Gatehouse Mystery
  • The Mysterious Visitor (Trixie Belden, #4)
  • The Mystery Off Glen Road (Trixie Belden, #5)
  • Mystery in Arizona (Trixie Belden, #6)
  • The Mysterious Code (Trixie Belden #7)
  • The Black Jacket Mystery (Trixie Belden, #8)
  • The Happy Valley Mystery (Trixie Belden, #9)
  • The Marshland Mystery (Trixie Belden, #10)
The Black Jacket Mystery (Trixie Belden, #8) The Happy Valley Mystery (Trixie Belden, #9) The Mysterious Code (Trixie Belden #7) The Marshland Mystery (Trixie Belden, #10) The Mystery at Bob-White Cave (Trixie Belden #11)