Start by marking “Client No. 5” as Want to Read:
Client No. 5

Client No. 5

Ally loves her job. She makes good money, has great work friends, and lives in the best city in the world.

Sure, being an upscale escort has its downfalls. The sex is usually bad, and it’s always about satisfying the client’s needs, not one’s own. But Ally didn’t end up in this business for lack of other opportunities. She’s good at what she does and is proud she can comman
Published January 7th 2014 by Omnific Publishing (first published January 6th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Client No. 5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Client No. 5

Lucia
Sep 17, 2014 Lucia rated it it was ok
Shelves: 1-2-stars-read
My Ally and Scott:

Ally is the best prostitute in the town and does everything to satisfy her clients.
“Think of me like a restaurant. You could stay home and cook for yourself, or you could pay a chef to cook the food and clean up after you. This is no different. I offer a service.”

But when she is supposed to "serve" a good looking man with manners, she is out of her depths.
"Was I so broken that I didn’t know how to be treated nicely?"

Has she met the person for whom she will break all her rul
Midian Sosa
Jan 05, 2014 Midian Sosa rated it really liked it
Well, damn.

Something about Omnific, they KNOW what they are working with.

When I received the review request for this book, and I saw the cover, I must admit I was a bit reluctant to read it, but guys, I do not regret doing it, at all.

This book is dark, raw, passionate, and you must jump into it with an open mind, because, well, the heroine is a prostitute, she likes sex, and she doesn't make apologies for her lifestyle.

I really enjoyed Joy's writing, it's refreshing, and I really liked this stor
Renee Booth (Sassy Book Lovers)
Joy Fulcher is a woman who definitely has a way with words. I read this bad boy within a matter of about 4 hours which I wouldn't have been able to do without Joy's ability to blend words so naturally as well as the entertaining and easy to follow storyline. I also love that Joy is descriptive but doesn't dwell on it. There is nothing worse than reading about how a room is set out and all of the colours in it for about 3 paragraphs (just an example). She is quick and to the point with what and ...more
Traci
Jan 05, 2014 Traci rated it it was amazing
I think what I liked best about this book was that the author didn't judge Ally. Ally's a prostitute; she chose her profession, she's good at it, and she likes sex. Ally was very clear headed in her decision making, and I liked that Joy made her a fully realized character, with flaws and heart and a great character arc.

It doesn't hurt that Joy Fulcher can really write a sex scene, either! :) And those, too, ran the gamut, including more than one menage and a girls only scene. (yay!) She wrote a
Cj Mackenzie
Jan 09, 2014 Cj Mackenzie rated it liked it
I have received this book from a blog tour host in exchange of an honest review.

The plot for this book intigued me and I was curious to see what the author would do.
I was impressed by Joy Fulcher's ability to write this story without making the reader judge the main character.

I liked the characters in this book because they were realistic and so were the relationships between them.
The sex scenes are many and varied. They are well written and steamy and quite enjoyable.

Client Nº5 gets a rating
Crystal's Many Reviewers
When I started Client No 5, I was in love. I thought for sure it was going to be a 5 bat read for me. I mean it was lines like this that made me want more.

"I only hoped he didn't expect some Pretty Woman happy ending because I wasn't that girl."

"In the blackness of my mind he wasn't an overweight balding accountant who smelled of stale tobacco. He was tall, handsome, and gentle."

What is not to love and get excited for, right? Wrong. I thought this book was going to either be romance, you know t
Anna
Jan 15, 2014 Anna rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Ally is an upscale escort and is great at her job. She makes god money and enjoys several aspects of her work. The parts of the job that are unsatisfying, such as her not receiving much sexual pleasure out of the majority of her encounters, are balanced by the power and control she feels and the pride she takes in her work. She is very expensive and worth the price. After a long evening of more clients than she usually takes on, her manager arranges for one final "date". Client number 5 turns ...more
Amy
Apr 28, 2014 Amy rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance, erotica
I really disliked this book from about page 18 onwards. And I'll be totally honest, I didn't actually get to the end. I just couldn't stand reading anymore of this book. The characters are all terrible and 2-demnsional and everything about this "upscale" escort business is totally unprofessional.

Their manager/pimp works out of his apartment that he shares with Ally's brother and he somehow hasn't clued onto the fact that she's a prostitute. Ally is being continuously forced out of her comfort zo
Kate
Jan 12, 2014 Kate rated it really liked it
One thing I will say... Joy Fulcher knows her way around a sex scene! She is such a great writer. I love writers that can write scenes in ways that I feel like I am actually in the room watching them unfold. Joy Fulcher does that for me. She also creates amazingly interesting characters. Ally is everything I can't imagine being. She is a prostitute that makes absolutely no apologies for being one.
Where I did question the book was with Scott and Ally's relationship. I struggled with th
Christina
Feb 01, 2014 Christina rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
OK, I have mixed feelings about this book. Starts off with a great story jumping right in, then it keeps going and it was getting good. The way the book was going I had an idea of how it might have ended and in my mind it was good. I would have given this book 5 stars but the ending was disappointing. It felt like it was rushed and cut off to early. There was nothing interesting in the end. There should have been more. But overall it was a good book. I enjoyed it(until the end) I would recommend ...more
Tammy Garrett
Jan 30, 2014 Tammy Garrett rated it it was amazing
Let me first start off by saying that it boggles my mind that some rated this with only one or two stars...I fell in love with this book and with Alison and Scott...through it all he loved her and wanted to save her...save her enough to want to save herself...this book was awesome...too bad others reading it didn't feel the same way...
Irisdiana
Jan 28, 2016 Irisdiana rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This book was a really interesting take on dating when you are a 'working girl'. It was a good read and I did not want to put it down. Loved Scott.......
Mell
Jan 27, 2014 Mell rated it did not like it
Terrible in every way possible, particularly the insta-love, the unbelievable characters (one dimensional) the inconceivable plot (laughable), and the Pretty Woman approach (tired.)
Victoria
Victoria rated it liked it
Dec 15, 2014
Brenda
Brenda rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2014
Dajmar Vallejo
Dajmar Vallejo rated it it was ok
Aug 10, 2016
A.D. Ryan
A.D. Ryan rated it really liked it
Mar 26, 2014
theorange3
theorange3 rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2014
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Nov 10, 2014
Lost_withinbooks (Amy)
Lost_withinbooks (Amy) rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2015
M A R I G O L D
M A R I G O L D rated it it was ok
May 11, 2014
Hannah Downing
Hannah Downing rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2014
Laura Howard
Laura Howard rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2015
Hannah Downing
Hannah Downing rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2014
Danielle Terry
Danielle Terry rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2014
Ivomoon
Ivomoon rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2014
Daniela
Daniela rated it really liked it
Nov 23, 2014
Katie(babs)
Katie(babs) rated it did not like it
Jan 24, 2014
Kera
Kera rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2014
Saraj O'donald
Saraj O'donald rated it liked it
Jun 26, 2015
  • Starlight (Starlight Trilogy, #1)
  • The Golden Apple of Discord (The Discord Trilogy, #1)
  • Once Upon A Temptation
  • conTEXTual roMANce
  • Weight of the World (Old Wounds, #3)
  • Cure For Pain
  • Live In Position
  • The Way That You Play It
  • Knock Love Out (A Very Sexy Romance)
  • Welcome to Drama Academy
  • The Righteous and the Wicked
  • Black and White
  • Angel of Redemption
  • Magic at Macy's
  • A Multitude of Sins
  • Addictive Lunacy (Compulsions, #1)
  • Grave Refrain
  • How to Discipline Your Vampire (DommeNation, #1)